Sign in to follow this  
SoyBeam

Dungeons...

Why is it such a big deal? Why not?

I think it's a great way of adding more immersion, interaction and a social layer to the game...

it's a big deal because when people see "Dungeons" they automatically think "WoW Instances, everyone standing around town waiting for queues to pop."  and if everyone is standing in town, PKers can't gank and harass them properly. But more importantly, such a thing goes against the way the game was designed.

Edited by JayMadIV
  • Like 2

I think a couple of dungeons would be kinda fun. They can mix it up where after you run through it you use a summon scroll to get the Boss to spawn. Just saying my opinion. Take Xbox in a slightly new direction give us a few new features.

• Thanks 1

PC Version has darkrift bosses( for soloing), there was also instanced pve activity, where you have to stand Monster waves, build defences etc in 5man Team . But Realisation of this was a bit horrible

Dungeons is against a sandbox game. 

Wow was destroyed when they added battlegrounds for example and destroyed even more when people were able to enter battlegrounds through battleground finder from inside the city. 

This destroys open pvp and as a result it destroyed wow. 

Now wow is going to release classic wow with the most important flaw of the game battlegrounds. 

Open world pvp is the real deal. 

Why do you think people play survival games. It's the tension and adrenaline. 

Wow classic will fail again just wait and see. 

Thank God we have black desert! 

Edited by Reign