[CM]Shirna

03/13 Scheduled Maintenance Notice

Adventurers,

This Wednesday (03/13), we will be performing a scheduled maintenance for Black Desert.

This maintenance will provide a better, more stable service for our players. We will also be added new content, events and bug fixes to the game during this server downtime. While we are performing the maintenance, we will be restoring any lost silver and items to users accounts, and performing any name changes that people have applied for.

If you are logged into the game prior to the maintenance, please make sure to move your character to a safe location and exit the game before the start of maintenance.

If you exit the game while in a combat zone, your character or mount may be attacked by other players or monsters, leading to items getting destroyed.

You will be unable to access the game during the maintenance period.

공사중_950x455.jpg

Scheduled Maintenance
Period
03/13/2019 (Wed) from 2 am ~ 8 am PDT
03/13/2019 (Wed) from 9 am ~ 1 pm UTC

All servers will be taken down during the maintenance.

Once maintenance starts, all users will lose their connection.
The maintenance period is subject to change. If there are any changes, we will make changes to this announcement.

More details about the update will be available through patch notes on all channels once the game service has been restored. We appreciate your patience and understanding while we work on improving the service of the game.

Thank You

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

Posted (edited)

I love how you guys give an ETA it's great! Even if it takes a bit longer its still great info and communication 🐥

Edited by CubicVariable42
  • Like 2

cant you guys do maintenance for EU during the night at like 1AM when nobodys playing instead of during the days its irritating would be better when nobodys hardly online 

Awesome news! Loving the support so far, even though it feels like we’ve been playing for a month it really hasn’t been all that long LOL.

1 hour ago, Legendary said:

cant shafteds do maintenance for EU during the night at like 1AM when nobodys playing instead of during the days its irritating would be better when nobodys hardly online 

Someone in some country will get shafted... lol? 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, DoctorJekkyl said:

Is this Mediah? 

I have a feeling it might be? If it’s median tho there should be a level cap removal and possibly awakening coming. It is 6 hours. I don’t know if a 6 hour maintenance would be required for small things, this seems bigger

I suppose it's too much to hope that "new content," means Musa?  LOL.

Ah well... I'll just keep grinding money and class agnostic items :)

Take care, 

Rokal DeVanguard 

nOoB Extraordinaire 

Any of the above would be appreciated! :) I’ve been leveling life skills waiting for mediah and working on my node empire. Don’t mind the wait either way :)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Cdima said:

I have a feeling it might be? If it’s median tho there should be a level cap removal and possibly awakening coming. It is 6 hours. I don’t know if a 6 hour maintenance would be required for small things, this seems bigger

Pretty sure in the last stream they said level cap will go to 58 before getting removed

Edited by Jammer480

Says we get our silver back. Hope it includes the trade merchants and not just gold bars and marketplace money missing.

Optimistic hope standing by.

1 hour ago, Jammer480 said:

Pretty sure in the last stream they said level cap will go to 58 before getting removed

You’re right. I was thinking of the 58 cap but didn’t type it lol. But I’m assuming with a mediah drop they might InCrease it to 58. Not sure if that means awakening or not tho? 

Great Job. Communication is the key. You even gave players tips on where to be, just to prevent the rage. lol. 👍🏽

I really, really, really hope they fix the CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK during this maintenance.

Wonder if they will post patch notes outlining what is changed or new.

Would give people a chance to move on with some things and wait on others.

I believe it will be a bug fix and additiong of RB. And as far as content goes i suspect they will be adding world bosses. I dont see mediah being added before world bosses and i dont see them adding new classes this early. I could be wrong. But i Definitely dont think we will see an increase in lvl cap until awakening. We should get that at the same time. And i think it would be smart to add bosses now. Mediah IMO should come in a week or two at the same time as lvl increase and awakening. 

1 hour ago, Lilwedgie said:

I believe it will be a bug fix and additiong of RB. And as far as content goes i suspect they will be adding world bosses. I dont see mediah being added before world bosses and i dont see them adding new classes this early. I could be wrong. But i Definitely dont think we will see an increase in lvl cap until awakening. We should get that at the same time. And i think it would be smart to add bosses now. Mediah IMO should come in a week or two at the same time as lvl increase and awakening. 

Already stated were getting mediah though lol

I really truly hope that this maintenance and update is going to fix all the bugs which were pointed out and noted by the devs. 

Great news. 

23 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

Do we have any update on the class releases?

No. The message says that patch notes will be release after the update. Patience.