[CM]Shirna

03/13 Scheduled Maintenance Notice

1 hour ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

No. The message says that patch notes will be release after the update. Patience. 

Im patient lol. I just have to take a 19 hour road trip to TX wednesday then immediately drive back. Mediah update im ok with. Going 3 days late on my class will suck

7 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

Already stated were getting mediah though lol

Were have they stayed this ? All the post says if content will be added there’s been nothing official saying mediah, the live stream said they aimed to have it out about this time but nothing is set in stone as off yet, yes they teased it via twitter on Sunday but I would be shocked if we don’t get it yet tbh hopefully we do but till I see it in an official post that we defo getting it I won’t let myself get hyped 🤣

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Koromas said:

Were have they stayed this ? All the post says if content will be added there’s been nothing official saying mediah, the live stream said they aimed to have it out about this time but nothing is set in stone as off yet, yes they teased it via twitter on Sunday but I would be shocked if we don’t get it yet tbh hopefully we do but till I see it in an official post that we defo getting it I won’t let myself get hyped 🤣

Guess we will see tomorrow if its comes cool if it doesnt no big deal

16 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

I will be happy just with all bug fixes.. 

15 hours ago, Doktar said:

Wonder if they will post patch notes outlining what is changed or new.

Would give people a chance to move on with some things and wait on others.

Per the second tweet they will release patch notes after the update. 👍🏼

23 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

@[CM]Shirna stated three times in their last stream that Mediah will be coming, and I quote: “next week or the week after”. This was stated last week which means this week or next week. 

I’m betting this week. 👍🏼

• Like 1

Just now, WeAreLegion said:

Per the second tweet they will release patch notes after the update. 👍🏼

@[CM]Shirna stated three times in their last stream that Mediah will be coming, and I quote: “next week or the week after”. This was stated last week which means this week or next week. 

I’m betting this week. 👍🏼

They stated they aim to deliver it in that time frame that’s not a 100% guarantee is all I was saying 

3 minutes ago, Koromas said:

They stated they aim to deliver it in that time frame that’s not a 100% guarantee is all I was saying 

True. 

He also literally said this week or next. All I was saying. 😉

3 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

True. 

He also literally said this week or next. All I was saying. 😉

I fully agree mate, justnin my long years of gaming in mmos I have learnt never to get to hyped till it’s wrttein in blood 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Koromas said:

I fully agree mate, justnin my long years of gaming in mmos I have learnt never to get to hyped till it’s wrttein in blood 🤣🤣

Fair enough!

With my recent experiences (SoT, FO76, Anthem...) I’ve decided to give PA a pass and assume positive intent until they prove to me otherwise. 

So far they have not disappointed! 👍🏼

6 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

Fair enough!

With my recent experiences (SoT, FO76, Anthem...) I’ve decided to give PA a pass and assume positive intent until they prove to me otherwise. 

So far they have not disappointed! 👍🏼

Haha can’t fault you there mate 🤣

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Koromas said:

Haha can’t fault you there mate 🤣

Well we shall see what PA does tomorrow! 

Considering how much Shirna showed off pirate island I assume they are trying their beat to get it live this week. 

1 hour ago, WeAreLegion said:

Well we shall see what PA does tomorrow! 

Considering how much Shirna showed off pirate island I assume they are trying their beat to get it live this week. 

Yeah I agree I think only thing that could of heals things up is ultimately they have to submit the patch to Microsoft first for it to be checked and that’s where toe can get lost etc sadly it’s not as simple as dev straight to us 

12 minutes ago, Koromas said:

Yeah I agree I think only thing that could of heals things up is ultimately they have to submit the patch to Microsoft first for it to be checked and that’s where toe can get lost etc sadly it’s not as simple as dev straight to us 

True. The impression that I’m getting though is that all of the red tape has been cleared already. I’m thinking about how other games like Fallout 76 and Sea of Thieves are being patched. Once they’ve committed to a time and date via social media and forums the only thing I’ve seen go wrong in those situations is when the patch takes longer to implement that they  estimated . 

13 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

Already stated were getting mediah though lol

Where? It just says new content will be added?

Posted (edited)

they teased Mediah in a black spirit puzzle on there twitter page. not much of a puzzle but it clearly said Mediah. that was on the 9th of march. also a new city randomly pooped up on the very south edge west edge of the map, you can see a  outline of a small town and some random square platforms but is pblocked off by an invisible wall. it ried to run up it myself

Edited by cbadking87

On 3/11/2019 at 5:00 PM, JayMadIV said:

I really, really, really hope they fix the CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK during this maintenance.

Agreed! I have to put the game down for now until they get rid of this. I start having nervous twitches with all the CONSTANT CLICKING. It's a totally uneccesary noise. It tells you nothing.

lost my +15 jubre talisman to the cursor glitch about an hour ago since i have proof right here can you throw it into the lost items lol character name Slurpie

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Forbidden said:

lost my +15 jubre talisman to the cursor glitch about an hour ago since i have proof right here can you throw it into the lost items lol character name Slurpie

Do you people not read he said to submit ticket he cant do anything for you

1 hour ago, Forbidden said:

Ur going to need to submit a ticket if u want it back tbh mate 

27 minutes ago, Koromas said:

Ur going to need to submit a ticket if u want it back tbh mate 

can you only submit tickets in game?

7 minutes ago, Forbidden said:

can you only submit tickets in game?

No if you go to support options u can do it there