[CM]Shirna

03/13 Scheduled Maintenance Notice

On 3/11/2019 at 11:16 AM, Legendary said:

cant you guys do maintenance for EU during the night at like 1AM when nobodys playing instead of during the days its irritating would be better when nobodys hardly online 

You realize it doesn’t matter what time they decide to do it, it’s always going to affect someone right? I’m an American and it’s almost 6am for me right now and it’s still affecting me. It doesn’t matter what time they move it to, there’s always going to be someone affected by it. 

2 minutes ago, Legendary said:

Give us patch notes please stop keeping us in suspense! 

Maybe its you guys first time playing bdo but patch notes dont come till after maintenance always has and probably will never change.

• Like 1

Will it be announced here when the game is ready to rock and roll?

My clock says, 68 minutes (@ Time of post). ☺️

1 minute ago, oohrang said:

Will it be announced here when the game is ready to rock and roll?

My clock says, 68 minutes (@ Time of post). ☺️

Servers are back up at 3pm UTC providing it isn’t delayed so roughly 3 hours from now 

1 minute ago, Koromas said:

Servers are back up at 3pm UTC providing it isn’t delayed so roughly 3 hours from now 

Awww... Man! 😐 

I hope my Strawberries don't spoil.

as long as they add cooking cloths to the shop I'll be happy, 6 second cook times is taking to long to make the beer to feed my slaves 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Koromas said:

The post says 9am-1pm UTC

5 minutes ago, Paddy_Whack said:

The post says 9am-1pm UTC

I know it’s different tho on forum post then it was on Facebook and Twitter someone made an error twitter today said till 3pm 

1 minute ago, Koromas said:

I know it’s different tho on forum post then it was on Facebook and Twitter someone made an error twitter today said till 3pm 

Well hopefully its 1pm but it is a pretty big update so 3pm does seem more likely.

2 minutes ago, Paddy_Whack said:

Well hopefully its 1pm but it is a pretty big update so 3pm does seem more likely.

It’s 1.87gb and it won’t be before 3 unless they finish earlier. Wouldn’t shock me if it gets delayed tbh 

Nah, they have regional clusters. Patch NA after COB NA, likewise with EU. High Availabilty dat shiz!  That said, it’s easier and less prone to issues to just take it all down at once. Probably cheaper for smaller companies too. 

I hope we get the ocean and port tatt like PC did with mediah! I want my epheria frigate!

On 3/11/2019 at 11:35 AM, Cdima said:

I have a feeling it might be? If it’s median tho there should be a level cap removal and possibly awakening coming. It is 6 hours. I don’t know if a 6 hour maintenance would be required for small things, this seems bigger

Prob just field bosses and Kazarka.  

5 minutes ago, kunser said:

Prob just field bosses and Kazarka.  

doubt it if you look at the events to find rum/mediah tokens

So how come a official GM puts up a maintance posts and messed up the times? 1pm UTC is NOW and not in 2 hours 😉

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Xparts said:

So how come a official GM puts up a maintance posts and messed up the times? 1pm UTC is NOW and not in 2 hours 😉

Well I spotted it yesterday post said 1 pm and then 3pm on twitter and today via twitter they said 3pm today so my guess is he made a mistake