exiledcourtney99

Did I reach as far as I can go? (Quests)

Hello as the title says I am wondering if there is anymore quests after hexe sanctuary? Only asking because no idea where to go from here besides trying to grind for gear lol. The black spirit didn't have anymore quests besides the daily's & special quests (I believe). 

I mean only thing I can think of to do is grind & level up gear not playing at the moment believe my AP is 91 & my DP is 92 (If wondering level 50 at 50.67%). So eh definitely need to level up my gear if anything but just wondering if there where more story quests or what?

Edited by exiledcourtney99

I found lots of quests I didn't do, and doing more unlocks more.

And this is with 190 CP. You have plenty more to do. The main arc is paused because the next quest is in mediah.

But keep enjoying yourself. I am having a blast 

• Thanks 1

OK thanks I figured that was the case & was mostly asking if there where more quests after here sanctuary. Should of made that clearer lol instead of making it sound like I did everything lol. 

Anyway ok glad to know I just need to wait for more content in the story thought it could of been a glitch lol. 

Anyway yeah this game is the best mmo I have ever played truthfully (in my opinion). First time playing this to. Know nothing about the pc version lol. 

Anyway blah once again thanks for the reply ^^

Oh if you are talking side quests...man, there are a TON.

Take cooking for example: It's my favorite crafting skill in games  I started focusing on that and as I get better more and more "cook this", "make that" quests open up.  I'm loving it.  

I've clocked well over three solid days of playtime with my one character and I've not even left Heidel in the main story line.  LOL

• Like 1

Some of the videos I've watched state over 10,000 quests be it finding a lost cat catching a chicken or killing mobs so go back and have a look from where it all began make sure you have conversations and get there affinity (think that's how you spell it) up to unlock special quests people have to offer and go to your profile and turn on all the fishing gathering quests for more hopefully that might fill some more time 

• Like 1

Hope they fix it so you dont have to turn those back on every few hours or if you server change or log on.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Doktar said:

Hope they fix it so you dont have to turn those back on every few hours or if you server change or log on.

Amen brother. Amen. 

1 hour ago, Bickelsgaming@gmail.com said:

Some of the videos I've watched state over 10,000 quests be it finding a lost cat catching a chicken or killing mobs so go back and have a look from where it all began make sure you have conversations and get there affinity (think that's how you spell it) up to unlock special quests people have to offer and go to your profile and turn on all the fishing gathering quests for more hopefully that might fill some more time 

Ah OK that is a lot of quests truthfully. I have turned that on a few times always turns off & have to re enable it again no idea why lol. Anyway eh probably going to do some side quests then or just continue grinding PVE enemies trying to get loot & stuff that way. Though surprised I am rarely getting black stones now getting them once in a blue moon from enemy drops. So eh might do side questing just for the black stones. 

Anyway thanks for the replies everyone. 

4 hours ago, exiledcourtney99 said:

Hello as the title saysbombardedwondering if there is anymore quests after hexe sanctuary? Only asking because no idea where to go from here besides trying to grind for gear lol. The black spirit didn't have anymore quests besides the daily's & special quests (I believe). 

I mean only thing I can think of to do is grind & level up gear not playing at the moment believe my AP is 91 & my DP is 92 (If wondering level 50 at 50.67%). So eh definitely need to level up my gear if anything but just wondering if there where more story quests or what?

Did you turn on the various kinds of quests. I did and was bombared everywhere lol.