Sign in to follow this  
Dart

Guilds?

Just a quick question if someone would be so kind to enlighten me. How are there recruitments for Guilds already on a platform where, the game has not been released? I thought you needed 20k silver or so, to start a Guild? If it's premature recruiting.. it's going to be a sad day for those who recruited members under a certain guild name to only find out at launch, someone was faster and created the Guild name they wanted before they could. :/

It may be only me, but they just pick another name? 

If someone joins a guild only for the name then there's something wrong with that person :D

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Daniel said:

If someone joins a guild only for the name then there's something wrong with that person :D

Mmm a little harsh to go as far to say there is something wrong with them. Secondly, i for one take pride in a Guild's name. For example, "Dragoons" (Legend of Dragoon, one of the best RPG's to ever exist) would mean more and sound/look nice rather than some random name. Yes obviously the people/players in such Guild matter too of course. I don't know about you or anyone else but, when i create Guilds in MMO's, me and my friends usually discuss the name together and agree on it.

6 minutes ago, Beond said:

I wanna see someone steal a guild name that someone's been recruiting for before the game even released, I'll KoS every player in that guild lol, but yes not a big deal just a dork thing to do lmao a name is what you make it.

Hostile 

1 hour ago, Beond said:

I wanna see someone steal a guild name that someone's been recruiting for before the game even released, I'll KoS every player in that guild lol, but yes not a big deal just a DB thing to do lmao a name is what you make it.

LOL, i would too. Yeah just wanted the correct info. I won't create a guild till the game drops (if ever) but goodluck on your Guild bro.

10 hours ago, Beond said:

I wanna see someone steal a guild name that someone's been recruiting for before the game even released, I'll KoS every player in that guild lol, but yes not a big deal just a DB thing to do lmao a name is what you make it.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Jaronking said:

Hostile 

^ great guild name right their (o^-')b

21 hours ago, Daniel said:

I haven't been on here in weeks have there been any new news or they still ain't saying anything 

5 minutes ago, King Aion said:

I haven't been on here in weeks have there been any new news or they still ain't saying anything 

Nothing.

16 minutes ago, King Aion said:

Nuuthing :)

4 hours ago, King Aion said:

😂😂😂...check back in 2019

• Like 1
  • Haha 1