Fury091014

Urgent help with BDX

I bought the 10 dollar version of the game, i am trying to get microsoft to refund it so that i can buy a more expensive package with the extras.

Do i have to make a new Xbox one gamer tag since the 10 dollar version (account) is linked to my Xbox live tag?

If the refund deactivates the black desert account with my character on it, will i be able to re purchase a better package and re start a fresh Black Desert account?

basically i do not want the account i made with the 10 dollar version i have, I want to start fresh with a better package also for other reasons since some things i did are account bound and can not be un done, such as amity towards certain NPC's. The only way to clear that would be to start a fresh (new) account with Black Desert.

But i need to know if i can get another Black desert account on the same gamer tag if they refund and deactivate the 1st one i bought.?

Amity doesnt really matter if you put it one npc or the other u less your into rp... as far as a better package just buy a better one and it adds it to your account. Tech you can buy all three if you wamted..

Posted (edited)

Alright so with the one NPC i waved at i gained a tad of Amity with, i did not want amity with this NPC.

I know from past play that i would want Amity with certain NPC's but for me i messed up and didn't know that waving would cause a gain in Amity, if i steal from her the Amity would jump negative too low. Is there anyway to reset the Amity back to the (default)?

My condition can not get around this, I have deleted my games/ characters from countless other mmorpgs in the past due to how my mind works.

I have played the pc version for over 3 years, i quit due to my laptop running it badly and bought an Xbox one s just to play Black Desert with better graphics and performance from that of what i was playing the other version on.

Edited by Fury091014

1 minute ago, Fury091014 said:

Alright so with the one NPC i waved at, gained a tad of Amity with, i did not want amity with this NPC.

I know from past play that i would want Amity with certain NPC's but for me, i messed up and didn't know that waving would cause a gain in Amity, if i steal from her the Amity would jump negative too low. Is there anyway to reset the Amity back to the (default)?

My condition can not get around this, I have deleted my games/ characters from countless other mmorpgs in the past due to how my mind works.

I have played the pc version for over 3 years, i quit due to my laptop running it badly and bought an Xbox one s just to play Black Desert with better graphics and performance from that of what i was playing the other version on.

I’m super lost on why Amity matter so much? So you’ve got three points in a character you don’t like for role-play reasons? I suppose if there somebody who has items you can buy for amity that would be one way to lower it again.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

I’m super lost on why Amity matter so much? So you’ve got three points in a character you don’t like for role-play reasons? I suppose if there somebody who has items you can buy for amity that would be one way to lower it again.

I waved at the npc, not realizing that it would gain amity. That npc i upped the amity with by accident which offers nothing to buy with amity at all.

If i am aware of what i am doing its ok, if i make mistakes i obsess on them.  

Edited by Fury091014

13 minutes ago, Fury091014 said:

Amity doesn't matter to be honest. I deal with ocd and my mind tells me to only have amity with certain npc's that i choose.

I waved at the npc, not realizing that it would gain amity. That npc i upped the amity with by accident which offers nothing to buy with amity at all.

If i am aware of what i am doing its ok, if i make mistakes i obsess on them.  

I see. Sorry to hear that...hummm. I don’t know if there is a solution. Good luck though, perhaps open a ticket about your question? 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, WeAreLegion said:

I see. Sorry to hear that...hummm. I don’t know if there is a solution. Good luck though, perhaps open a ticket about your question? 

I requested a refund through microsoft, just want to get a clean account of the game on the same gamertag i have.

Does anyone know if that is possible? Once the game is canceled and refunded will i be able to buy a better package deal and get a (fresh) account with Black Desert?

@[CM]Shirna @[CM] Serenaor would i have to buy the game on a new or different Xbox gamertag? Microsoft had no idea what i was talking about since the game is an online game.

Edited by Fury091014

@[CM] Serena @[CM]Shirna @[GM]Kusha can you please let me know if this is possible.

I am refunding black desert on my xbox one gamer tag, trying to get a new black desert account after it is refunded so that i can have a fresh start with a (new) account with a fresh purchase on a higher package.

Will this work on the same gamer tag that the refunded black desert account is on?

or once it is refunded and i re buy a different package will it just reactivate the same account that is linked to my gamer tag?

if that is the case, should i need a new gamer tag to have a freshly (new) account once i re buy it?

please let me know asap, i am waiting for help from you on this because i had spoken with microsoft and they did not understand at all.

Once i get a response i will be purchasing Black Desert again...

2 hours ago, Fury091014 said:

@[CM] Serena @[CM]Shirna @[GM]Kusha can you please let me know if this is possible.

I am refunding black desert on my xbox one gamer tag, trying to get a new black desert account after it is refunded so that i can have a fresh start with a (new) account with a fresh purchase on a higher package.

Will this work on the same gamer tag that the refunded black desert account is on?

or once it is refunded and i re buy a different package will it just reactivate the same account that is linked to my gamer tag?

if that is the case, should i need a new gamer tag to have a freshly (new) account once i re buy it?

please let me know asap, i am waiting for help from you on this because i had spoken with microsoft and they did not understand at all.

Once i get a response i will be purchasing Black Desert again...

They dont understand because you want a refund over waiving to a npc... which literally doesnt matter. Waive to everyone and dont matter much. 

As long as you explain to Microsoft the reason behind your request I’m sure they should help, I had a similar issue with the Sims 4 expansion packs & bundles & they refunded me with no hassle. Just make sure you do actually buy the upgrade.. xD

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, R.laney said:

As long as you explain to Microsoft the reason behind your request I’m sure they should help, I had a similar issue with the Sims 4 expansion packs & bundles & they refunded me with no hassle. Just make sure you do actually buy the upgrade.. xD

Oh i mean they didn't understand that the game is online.

They are honoring a refund, though i am not sure if when i buy a new Black Desert (after the refund) will it let me make a fresh account with Black Desert with the same gamer tag i had used on the refunded one? or will it just recycle the BD account with 1 character on it that i had and just reissue it out to me.

I am trying to get a (new) fresh account by doing this.

with the same gamer tag.

That is the question i can not find an answer for...

Edited by Fury091014

Oh right I see, why not just delete the character and start a new one? That will save you so much hassle 

10 hours ago, Fury091014 said:

Oh i mean they didn't understand that the game is online.

They are honoring a refund, though i am not sure if when i buy a new Black Desert (after the refund) will it let me make a fresh account with Black Desert with the same gamer tag i had used on the refunded one? or will it just recycle the BD account with 1 character on it that i had and just reissue it out to me.

I am trying to get a (new) fresh account by doing this.

with the same gamer tag.

That is the question i can not find an answer for...

3 hours ago, R.laney said:

Oh right I see, why not just delete the character and start a new one? That will save you so much hassle 

Deleting the character will not reset the Amnity, its family wide.

@Fury091014

So let me understand. You waved to a NPC by accident and now have 3 Amnity with him which you cant get your head around. I can tell you 3 Amnity is nothing, that NPC is not your friend already or have any more feeling than before. Its the same when walking along in the city and just wave or send a smile to a unokwn person.  You did this just out of normal comity. No strings atached. If you see that person the next time he dont expect anything more than the first time. You can even ignore him in the future totally and it would still be ok.

Hope this helps you a bit.

• Haha 1

is this a troll thread???? " i waved to the wrong NPC now i want a refund" WTF IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD??????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Legendary said:

is this a troll thread???? " i waved to the wrong NPC now i want a refund" WTF IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD??????

Thats what im saying. This has to be troll 

4 hours ago, Xparts said:

Deleting the character will not reset the Amnity, its family wide.

@Fury091014

So let me understand. You waved to a NPC by accident and now have 3 Amnity with him which you cant get your head around. I can tell you 3 Amnity is nothing, that NPC is not your friend already or have any more feeling than before. Its the same when walking along in the city and just wave or send a smile to a unokwn person.  You did this just out of normal comity. No strings atached. If you see that person the next time he dont expect anything more than the first time. You can even ignore him in the future totally and it would still be ok.

Hope this helps you a bit.

4 hours ago, Legendary said:

2 hours ago, Hulkksmash said:

Not a troll, i repurchased Black Desert on a new xbox one gamer tag and bought xbox gold to play it and re start fresh.

I only bought an xbox one for Black Desert and nothing else.

If i find one thing that my mind doesn't set right with, i have to fix it...

49 minutes ago, Fury091014 said:

Not a troll, i repurchased Black Desert on a new xbox one gamer tag and bought xbox gold to play it and re start fresh.

I only bought an xbox one for Black Desert and nothing else.

If i find one thing that my mind doesn't set right with, i have to fix it...

so if you  god forbid wave at someone accidently after your refund your buying another copy?

• Like 1

Some people thought it was a 30 dollar game and pre ordered it for free stuff.

I guess some people are the reversed. The 99.99 deal is pretty decent if you plan on long term play.

10 dollar ftp would be so awkward. Although if I knew I could market place enough pets to get 2 t3 and 2 t4s, I would have just done 10 and 100 dollars in pearls.

18 hours ago, Hulkksmash said:

14 hours ago, Legendary said:

so if you  god forbid wave at someone accidently after your refund your buying another copy?

Sometimes you have to look beyond your own box. He made it clear that he has a big issue with the situation. When you grew up a bit more you might realise that not every human is the same. The world has many colors and not just the two you might know so far.

1 hour ago, Xparts said:

Sometimes you have to look beyond your own box. He made it clear that he has a big issue with the situation. When you grew up a bit more you might realise that not every human is the same. The world has many colors and not just the two you might know so far.

I agree with your perspective, but one also has to acknowledge that despite one’s personal challenges in life this society and reality that we have constructed is incapable of catering to every single individual’s unique nuances and needs.

I think this Leads to others struggling to have the empathy and thoughtful Ness when it comes to the different needs of others, and it leads to those who have special needs expecting more from the world around them that it is able to provide

Simply put: there has to be a line of standard operation we all agree and adhere to regularly. I feel for the original poster’s dilemma, but it is  unreasonable for her or him to expect that everyone around them will be able to always support them in their unique situation. 

4 hours ago, Xparts said:

Some of us were trying to explain how insignificant waiving is. Maybe trying to show him/her that would make it less stressful and dusregard the dilemma 

58 minutes ago, Hulkksmash said:

Some of us were trying to explain how insignificant waiving is. Maybe trying to show him/her that would make it less stressful and dusregard the dilemma 

I don’t think anyone is intentionally calling anyone out in this thread. Honestly I think we’ve got a pretty good discussion going around individual challenges and how we all see the world differently. 👍🏼

I can totally understand the op's perspective in how everything has to be just right/perfect or it won't work. I have a family member who is very much the same way. 

@Fury091014 Do you have any experience with mmos previously. If you don't, I'd like to say that you can expect to make many mistakes like this. Unless you are ridiculously thorough in researching and prepping yourself for this game, which you may be. I'd say maybe stick away from this game. If you are heart set on playing this game, all the power to you. I hope you enjoy the game as much as I am. I'd suggest sticking away from text chat. Lt up, right stick to the right will disable it. Gives you a much clutter free game.. 

• Like 1