@[CM] Simon

Will Black Desert be at any events coming in the future? And will there be more dev notes/info post?

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Azuki said:

@[CM] Simon

Will Black Desert be at any events coming in the future? And will there be more dev notes/info post?

Events- Maybe, all plans right now. Dev Notes- There are a few things for me to finish up first, then I'll get to writing up the next one

8 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

When will the beta dates be announced?

I have an idea of when, but not yet

8 hours ago, Daniel said:

When will the release date be announced?

Sometime after the beta 

8 hours ago, Astolti said:

Is it going to have region block Q^Q pleas have mercy >0<

Can't say for sure right now

6 hours ago, Dart said:

@[CM] Simon Gamescom?

I've never been to cologne...would be nice. 

6 hours ago, Beond said:

@[CM] SimonWhy'd you get rid of my awesome thread!

Someone snitched you out. 

5 hours ago, Jaronking said:

How was your day.

Full of meetings, plus I slept on the sofa last night as I tried to watch the England game at 3am. Due to that result, I am in a good mood. 

4 hours ago, Shadelight_ said:

Literally any new information, at all?

We have played around with the character customization a lot. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

@[CM] Simon why not do a private beta and let people fool around with everything you guys are working on. Take their feedback and then release the beta in fall. Honestly it could help you guys alot have 10 people look at something or have 1000 people look at it. Someone might see something you guys are missing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow, so much new information I don't know what to do with it all... 😁

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jammer480 said:

Wow, so much new information I don't know what to do with it all... 😁

Beta will be sometime in the future and game will release after the beta. Dude that's so much epic and unusual, what more would you want :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Daniel said:

Beta will be sometime in the future and game will release after the beta. Dude that's so much epic and unusual, what more would you want :D

Hey, I'm just so relieved they're not releasing the game BEFORE the beta...and the fact that they've played around with character customization A LOT, gives me full confidence.😋

Edited by Jammer480
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

Hey, I'm just so relieved they're not releasing the game BEFORE the beta...and the fact that they've played around with character customization A LOT, gives me full confidence.😋

Imagine. 

Alpha - Release - beta

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Daniel said:

Imagine. 

Alpha - Release - beta

Release>Beta>Alpha would be the Benjamin Button of game development

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@[CM] Simon
Some one asked this question in a different topic and I am a bit curious regarding it, is there going to be or is there actually a thread regarding officially recognized guilds for the release and I mean guilds that have put the effort in actually creating a recruitment post so as have shown there activity in beta and on the forum it self. Reason for asking this is the tread spoke of some people and I would not be surprised that we may have such retXrds who would take other community's guilds name just to troll, cuz they think they'r smart asses or just to be mean so as is there going to be a solution regarding this if such thing happens. 

Edited by Astolti
  • Thanks 1

I can try but I'm not sure it's possible. The best thing to do once the game launches is registering as a clan immediately and then transfer to a guild once you have the silver to do so. I will have a word with the guys and see if we can get some reserved but I'm not sure it is possible. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 7/6/2018 at 2:10 AM, [CM] Simon said:

I can try but I'm not sure it's possible. The best thing to do once the game launches is registering as a clan immediately and then transfer to a guild once you have the silver to do so. I will have a word with the guys and see if we can get some reserved but I'm not sure it is possible. 

I haven't dropped a clan name on forums to avoid giving anyone else ideas