Sign in to follow this  
sunstar

Missing silver was not fixed

In calpeon on friday over 27mil.went missing from storage, my market is messed up there. Sadly loggin today its the same and my missing silver was not fixed. Am i the only one. The shudad le set is beautiful btw ty๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ย 

Same here, estimating about 10-15, I would be happy with just some of it returned. I didn't even notice til I started looking for it.

I went around to each city to check.

Wasn't on the patch notes.ย 

They did mention deleting silver on the merchants is fixed. Not sure if that will be replaced.

Going to be some fat banks when they figure it out.

ย 

Really tired of the whole warehouse, transport bug. Having to relog every time I go to use them because items glitch, says I have no items or money to transport which I do, memory issues. I thought this got fixed in the patch?

Me too. Certainly the storage errors that can be worked around by aย quit/relaunch. Missing just 100k silver though.

100k isn't too bad, you got lucky.ย  I am impatient and needed to buy pets and other so I cashed them in as I got them.

52 million since release that I know of, not even counting before that.

Its 1 in 4 that it gets sucked up. Most of the time it was moving from the warehouse to the market place. If it bugged there a reset removed it for me.

Will be a run on the market when people cash out. If they even can track it.