WeAreLegion

Update Complete & Patch Notes

Level Cap Removal
The level cap has been lifted and players will now be able to level characters above level 55. The sky's the limit as the cap has been completely removed!

Contribution Point Increase
The maximum number of contribution points has increased to 350.
After reaching 300 contribution points, the amount of EXP gained will be decreased.

Red Battlefield
Red Battlefield is a team deathmatch arena where adventurers can duke it out on the battlefield with no fear of losing items. Each match requires at least 2 people on each team before it starts and will end after 20 minutes. The team with the most points at the end of the day will be victorious.  

Wouldn’t disagree with some here that this is a little much for new players to absorb this soon

Ah well...guess just ignore it until you need it.

12 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

Wouldn’t disagree with some here that this is a little much for new players to absorb this soon

Ah well...guess just ignore it until you need it.

Yep. They will be fine. 

Like I said before, imagine how those going the PC new feel?

25 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

The sky's the limit as the cap has been completely removed!

Wait...they skipped the jump and went to complete removal?!

1 minute ago, WeAreLegion said:

Wait...they skipped the jump and went to complete removal?!

Sorta where i was going...

• Like 1

Nice that the level cap was lifted but not cool due to not having awakening...

That is the point of hitting that level so you can finally use awakened skills.

Some guys before the update were killing randoms and more than twice to show off and just to cause grief and now instead they have drastically decrease the punishment for such people, I was thinking about going 50 depending on the update but this pretty much and unfortunately solidified my decision to stay 49. While I only do life skills anyways I actually wanted to continue the story. Mind you it's not the game fault,  it's literally some players themselves who make the experience a bad one.

Screenshot_2019-03-13-13-49-09.png

5 minutes ago, HunterX said:

Some guys before the update were killing randoms and more than twice to show off and just to cause grief and now instead they have drastically decrease the punishment for such people, I was thinking about going 50 depending on the update but this pretty much and unfortunately solidified my decision to stay 49. While I only do life skills anyways I actually wanted to continue the story. Mind you it's not the game fault,  it's literally some players themselves who make the experience a bad one.

Screenshot_2019-03-13-13-49-09.png

I actually don’t quiet understand the Karma thing. 

That's the chart for player death. Why punish them for being killed by a red. This applies to 50 plus.

Penalty only for mob death. Seems ok

30 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

I actually don’t quiet understand the Karma thing. 

A penality system for player killers, PK. After 49, as you know, you can be PK in Combat zones. Karma makes you think about PK.

Karma refers to the alignment system which affects your relationship to players and NPC’s, in regards to PvP. You gain karma by killing monsters. 

When you initiate open world PvP, or flag on another player, you lose karma for assaulting that player. If you strike a death blow, you lose more karma for murder.

If you go below 0 karma, you are permanently flagged until you raise your karma, and NPC guards will kill you on sight. Other players will also be able to kill you even in a Safe Zone.

As a 'Negative Karma' (Red) player you can lose the following if killed:

• Crystals
  • Experience
  • Enhancement Levels on gear

2 hours ago, Uberkull said:

A penality system for player killers, PK. After 49, as you know, you can be PK in Combat zones. Karma makes you think about PK.

Karma refers to the alignment system which affects your relationship to players and NPC’s, in regards to PvP. You gain karma by killing monsters. 

When you initiate open world PvP, or flag on another player, you lose karma for assaulting that player. If you strike a death blow, you lose more karma for murder.

If you go below 0 karma, you are permanently flagged until you raise your karma, and NPC guards will kill you on sight. Other players will also be able to kill you even in a Safe Zone.

As a 'Negative Karma' (Red) player you can lose the following if killed:

• Crystals
  • Experience
  • Enhancement Levels on gear

Ok wow. Thanks. I like the sound of that. 

1 hour ago, Silverrhino said:

You can still turn pvp off over level 50. I have it on when I can properly pay attention. Off if I'm afk running across half the map. 

Doesn’t protect you feom someone else toggling PK on, does it?

If you are in.Combat zone grinding, you can’t just toggle off pvp and not get PKed...least thats how I understood it worked. Never bothered toggling off.

8 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

Doesn’t protect you feom someone else toggling PK on, does it?

If you are in.Combat zone grinding, you can’t just toggle off pvp and not get PKed...least thats how I understood it worked. Never bothered toggling off.

Yep. If someone else wants to attack you they are free to, that’s where karma comes into play. 

Just discovered we got LE Shudad. Guess if I clicked on the next notice I would have seen that earlier, or looked at my mail. The cape looks awesome. Just wish it was visible when weapons are sheathed on warrior. Clipping issues? Would like nice to see cape, sword and shield when running