Natural Iodine

Dim magical armor quest ?

Just leveled a alt, never recieved Dim dagger but got the quest to upgrade it and killed the Hexe witch an never got the Armour either

It's family bound so you only get it once. So it won't show up on an alt if you've done it already.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

If you done all the pre requirements for the armor go to calpheon and take the armor off into inventory and open the black spirit window. That is how mine popped up. And it was after mediah update is when I turned mine into the armor of concentrated magic. And I think I was on my alt when doing so. Same thing with offhand.

Edited by Ghost tesla

3 hours ago, Menthus said:

It's family bound so you only get it once. So it won't show up on an alt if you've done it already.

Thnxz m8 never knew this

I haven’t received both the dim sub weapon or the dim armor quest line.And my “For a Sharper Weapon” quests disappeared half way through me doing them 

Sharper armor and weapons are 9 and 11 quests long. 2 are skipped but repops when you get to next pair.

Always in pairs if there are 2.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ghost tesla said:

If you done all the pre requirements for the armor go to calpheon and take the armor off into inventory and open the black spirit window. That is how mine popped up. And it was after mediah update is when I turned mine into the armor of concentrated magic. And I think I was on my alt when doing so. Same thing with offhand.

So on xbox you got a quest for the chest armor ?

I have worn it, had it in bag, storage, in front of mevo, other cities, and it does not work for me.

I have not leveled an alt past 50 since mediah so not sure if you got the missing quests that were missing pre patch.

Edit. Running to calp now. It did not work in altinova.

Edited by Doktar
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Doktar said:

So on xbox you got a quest for the chest armor ?

I have worn it, had it in bag, storage, in front of mevo, other cities, and it does not work for me.

I have not leveled an alt past 50 since mediah so not sure if you got the missing quests that were missing pre patch.

Edit. Running to calp now. It did not work in altinova.

Yes, I have done the quest to upgrade it once so far. I believe my friend has done it 3x. I will post pics when I get home.

1 hour ago, Ghost tesla said:

Yes, I have done the quest to upgrade it once so far. I believe my friend has done it 3x. I will post pics when I get home.

Tried what you mentioned. Still no dice for me 

Ok. The fact that it was an alt makes sense. 

You alt was 50 before patch?

And While leveling up you must have received the 6 steps quest while you leveled.

Currently, this does not work for me since I was 55.99 at patch. I tried calpheon too like you said. I was offered the ear neck ring quests like normal. No armor.

14 minutes ago, Ghost tesla said:

Screenshot_20190315-153537_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190315-153527_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190315-153454_Samsung Internet.jpg

I think most of us know how it’s supposed to work. We aren’t even being prompted for the quest to start it though 🤔

The quest might be live now, but only triggers if you are 51.

Maybe I can farm more xp this weekend to see if this is the case. Another red alt.

Lmao. That would be a meme in itself tbh. Level another character. Do the main storyline again to get chest piece. Level to 56. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

So, anyone got any updates on this issue? Cause I really need the armor if I'm going through Mediah.

Edited by Reachfan2

Can yoy guys stop with the hypothetical guides? We need a concrete answer.

Wasted 5 minutes reading nonsense..

• Like 1

I've spent days trying to get this to trigger. The problem is I never received the prerequisite quests "While preparing for Mediah" and "Six Steps to Personal Growth III" either.

As it pertains to "While preparing for Mediah" I've done all of "Main Quests after Lv. 50: World of Enemies (Black Spirit), For a Sharper Weapon (Black Spirit), Bacho Ladericcio's Rumor (Basquean Ljurik, regarding Ring of Magical Power), Becker's Ominous Information (Basquean Ljurik, regarding Earring of Magical Power)" and still never got it.

7 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Can yoy guys stop with the hypothetical guides? We need a concrete answer.

Wasted 5 minutes reading nonsense..

Dang you spent 5 minutes? I spent days trying to get the quest to trigger 🤔

I recieved the dim armour after patch on my alt, i think it was after serendia shrine quest, my alt lvl.52 i was starting temple in the east.

1 hour ago, sunstar said:

I recieved the dim armour after patch on my alt, i think it was after serendia shrine quest, my alt lvl.52 i was starting temple in the east.

Everyone is talking about the quests to slowly upgrade that green dim armor all the way up to yellow

so has anyone actually compleated magic armour exchange II if so, can you explain what you did to trigger it

So....

Leveled an alt from 1 to 51 tonight.

Npc gave me a dim armor even though I was wearing one.

Did not give me the 6 steps questline.

I did get bugged some how and have the repeatable petrified people kill quest that should have gone away when I passed keplan. 

On my main I have the ear and ring tasks but here I dont.

There is something else to this, or something they did that was different.

I chose the second heidel path to save rhundi this time.

I was stuck on the "Until we meet again" quest because of the bug and I had a quest item in my "Main" tab before the patch.  Now it is totally gone.  I think that is step 25/26.  Really confused as to what I should be doing now.

I have Dim armor with no quests to upgrade it.  I have Dagger of Sealed Magical Power with no way to upgrade it.  I have the Delphad Castillions carnage staff with no way to upgrade it.  All of these I thought had quests to upgrade and if so, they are not in my lists.