Sign in to follow this  
LishBre

Witch/Wizard Resurrection

Not so sure If this has been addressed, however does anyone know why lvl 54 Resurrection skill isn’t available for the Witch class. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AbyssProxy said:

Yea I'd like to know also. Says we got it but doesn't show up at all in the skills

I wish the CM or GM will answer 

The skill requires a Click to cast the resurect, so it has been removed from the witches kit (from what I know) 

1 minute ago, [CM]Shirna said:

The skill requires a Click to cast the resurect, so it has been removed from the witches kit (from what I know) 

What does Click to cast mean?

4 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

What does Click to cast mean?

Means in the PC version it was required that you had to place your cursor (arrow) over the target of resurrection and then click the mouse button. Since we don't have a cursor feature here (although implementing one that uses the analog sticks would be fantastic for just non combat things) the entire skill was scrubbed.  

7 minutes ago, Dredgious said:

Means in the PC version it was required that you had to place your cursor (arrow) over the target of resurrection and then click the mouse button. Since we don't have a cursor feature here (although implementing one that uses the analog sticks would be fantastic for just non combat things) the entire skill was scrubbed.  

Seems like a drastic response to no cursor!

Im sure there is another way to target a player, right?

Seems like a drastic response to no cursor!

Im sure there is another way to target a player, right?

There is, in standby mode while standing next to another PC hold LT and a ring menu pops up (currently I only use it for party inviting randos that seem to be stuck on boss quest or scrolls). However I wonder how we are suppose to use the medkit if we can't use the resurrection spell, guess I'll buy some a test them out with friends.  

Posted (edited)

Should just implement it either as a very small AOE to hit friendly targets with like the single target heal we have. Or make it a buff type cast with a charge so we cant Insta cast it and Itle still hit friendly targets. Or even as a beam with an aim for on a friendly like u would target an enemy with.

If the witch was originally designed to have a resurrection ability thats a big thing to just sweep under the rug cause we dont have a cursor. That skill alone could turn the tide in a guild v guild war/ a boss battle or even node wars for your friendly guild. 

Witches have aoe heals and single target heals so in a way were the only ones with mass AOE heals at our disposal in the game right now to keep our team alive. That rez would def come in handier then ya think GM. From a players perspective anywho.

Edited by AbyssProxy

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AbyssProxy said:

Should just implement it either as a very small AOE to hit friendly targets with like the single target heal we have. Or make it a buff type cast with a charge so we cant Insta cast it and Itle still hit friendly targets. Or even as a beam with an aim for on a friendly like u would target an enemy with.

If the witch was originally designed to have a resurrection ability thats a big thing to just sweep under the rug cause we dont have a cursor. That skill alone could turn the tide in a guild v guild war/ a boss battle or even node wars for your friendly guild. 

Witches have aoe heals and single target heals so in a way were the only ones with mass AOE heals at our disposal in the game right now to keep our team alive. That rez would def come in handier then ya think GM. From a players perspective anywho.

To be honest i dont anyone that uses that skill in pc version. Combat is so fast in gvg that you will either die to being squishy in the zerg or just not enough time to cast between buffing teammates, using pa, healing. You will have better luck using a med kit in node wars on your party member

Edited by Bnews757

7 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

To be honest i dont anyone that uses that skill in pc version. Combat is so fast in gvg that you will either die to being squishy in the zerg or just not enough time to cast between buffing teammates, using pa, healing. You will have better luck using a med kit in node wars on your party member

Regardless, it still seems rather extreme to completely cut the skill. What about times when you have a group of friends just playing together and being able to resurrect one of your buddies would be helpful?

The strength of the game, in my opinion, is it’s sandbox nature and ability to play however you really want to. More options is always better, less options is not better. 

Posted (edited)

Regardless, it still seems rather extreme to completely cut the skill. What about times when you have a group of friends just playing together and being able to resurrect one of your buddies would be helpful?

The strength of the game, in my opinion, is it’s sandbox nature and ability to play however you really want to. More options is always better, less options is not better. 

Resurrect buddy lol just teleport to neareast node, elion tear, and shouldnt be dieing to any mobs in open world lol. Wiz, witch has 3 heals one we get absolutes. So many other skills needed to be max once we get awakenings i actually forgot we have that skill lol

Edited by Bnews757

1 hour ago, Bnews757 said:

Resurrect buddy lol just teleport to neareast node, elion tear, and shouldnt be dieing to any mobs in open world lol. Wiz, witch has 3 heals one we get absolutes. So many other skills needed to be max once we get awakenings i actually forgot we have that skill lol

You are both missing and proving my point. There is no “right” way to play. Some people like to RP, some like to explore areas way beyond their level. Saying “that’s dum lol” is being closed to the amazing options we have. 😉

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WeAreLegion said:

You are both missing and proving my point. There is no “right” way to play. Some people like to RP, some like to explore areas way beyond their level. Saying “that’s dum lol” is being closed to the amazing options we have. 😉

Whether you like to play a certain way Cm was nice enough to tell you the reason its not there so need to keep going on and on. It is what it is the skill is useless in a pvp scene.

3 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Whether you like to play a certain way Cm was nice enough to tell you the reason its not there so need to keep going on and on. It is what it is the skill is useless in a pvp scene.

Not trying to go on and on. I appreciate learning it’s not effective in PvP scene. Just wanted to state my thoughts around other was it feels like it could be useful. 👍🏼

You’re right though, subject is dead. Next! 

Played witch on pc for about a year and never once used resurrect........if someone dies let them run back from the closest node lol

I understand everyone’s thoughts on the matter but I just don’t understand why give us a skill we can’t use. 

Just now, LishBre said:

I understand everyone’s thoughts on the matter but I just don’t understand why give us a skill we can’t use. 

I agree so they should work to make the skill usable! ;) 

Revamping a skill for a specific class would mean more bugs or other classes getting skills revamped. I am sure they will fix it. Just takes more than snap of fingers.

5 minutes ago, Ghost tesla said:

Revamping a skill for a specific class would mean more bugs or other classes getting skills revamped. I am sure they will fix it. Just takes more than snap of fingers.

Agreed!