Natural Iodine

Can we talk about Amity ?

7 hours ago, WeAreLegion said:

LOL that is nuts!  

Everyday I love this game more. (It’s #1 amity with me❤️)

You don’t get out much huh? 🥰

3 hours ago, Uberkull said:

You don’t get out much huh? 🥰

LOL

Just saw Captain Marvel. (OMG! So good)

I’m a huge MCU fan. Wearing this to Endgame:B97B9D94-15C7-4A05-8ABA-7F92529617B0.thumb.jpeg.ea390a62caf55af3522529a67a01a96d.jpeg

On 3/16/2019 at 12:21 PM, Bickelsgaming@gmail.com said:

Had a check myself armour is 46,000 with amenity and I think general price on market is 40,000 so my thoughts are incorrect but was worth a look would of helped new players get a little cash in for bigger things if they didn't wanna crste or do processing 

that can't be right.. if they were that low, i wouldn't have bothered with the amity game. tbh, i didn't get the chance to check this method, but i believe the armour sells for around 200k (without amity) and around 170-190k on the market.. 

11 minutes ago, maXmood said:

that can't be right.. if they were that low, i wouldn't have bothered with the amity game. tbh, i didn't get the chance to check this method, but i believe the armour sells for around 200k (without amity) and around 170-190k on the market.. 

Sorry my mistake looked at the wrong thing and got them muddled up now I read it back I sound totally stupid lol