As in title. On which console are you going to play? 

I have Xbox One S, and Im little scared about how it will work :P

It should look amazing on the X, hope I can get one before game comes out lol. Hopefully it will run well on the xbox one s as well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Most people have Xbox One. So it will run at 30 fps 1080p on the One and the S. Game will look a little better and may even perform a little better than the standard Xbox since you have the S. Then, 30fps and 4k on the X. It will be just fine on the normal Xbox and the Xbox One S. But even better on the X. Which (The X) is what I plan on playing on.

• Like 1

I have both, One X in my mancave and One S in the lounge room. I intend to play it on both but primarily the One X.

• Like 1

I doubt it will be good on xbox one. I will play on Xbox one X :)

Pearl Abbyss is probably better than Bluehole, but you could see the difference between consoles in their last beta.

I could tell from boss battle who got which xbox. Older one kept crashing when boss appeared :D

Edited by Daniel

I would like the developers to leave 60 FPS on xbox one x ... I think it's much more important than the resolution, it leaves a more fluid and less ugly action game!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yo voy a jugar en principio en Xbox One Fat, pero dentro de poco tendré Xbox One S. No puedo permitirme Xbox One X y una televisión 4K por ahora.

I'm going to play this Game in Xbox One Fat, but shortly i'm going to play It in Xbox One S. I can't afford Xbox One X and a 4K TV by now.

Was actually planing to play on xbox one x and use old xbox one just for afk life skills etc :)

But we will see how they both handle the game

2 minutes ago, joseph said:

15 FPS good luck :)

That makes no sense as PA has confirmed it will be running at 30fps 1080p on Xbox One and 4k 30fps on Xbox One X.

The game will be receiving Xbox One X support. The game is in development but is native 4K and 60 frames per second on the cards?

Although it’s subject to change, our goal is Checkerboard 4K 30 FPS.

What is the target resolution and frame rate of the base Xbox One version?

Although it’s subject to change, our goal is 1080P 30 FPS.

https://gamingbolt.com/black-desert-interview-xbox-one-x-development-and-the-future

giphy.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Beond said:

I was going to do the same, save life on the X lol

I doubt one x would live long with running 24/7 :D

I will just buy a Xbox for this game. However my TV has just 1080p. Would you say its anyway worth to buy an XBox One X or is that just waste of money? (i just buy the xbox for bdo, dont need it for other games or services)