Sign in to follow this  
Drattz

Is materials in an order broken?

Trying to finish this quest. It take me up some stairs after garthering the food and nothing? Am I doing something wrong?

The final old lady next to the wedding is missing. I sat there chopping wood for 24 game hours. She's not in game. 

Posted (edited)

I have been having this same issue for a week. I am unable to turn this in because the old lady is not there.

Sorc level 49

Edited by SkullChieftain

I'm having the same problem but she is there just inside the archway behind you but the quest won't complete

Nope, that's the bride's mother. She is part of another quest. The "poor old lady" NPC just isn't there.

This quest, and the taming tomboy is broke as well as moon pearl...i have canceled and redid several times still broke..

Some of the NPCs are missing, and I've posted Missing posters around the office. I'll bring it up and see if we can get search parties going for them. 

• Haha 2

On 3/18/2019 at 1:23 AM, [CM]Shirna said:

Some of the NPCs are missing, and I've posted Missing posters around the office. I'll bring it up and see if we can get search parties going for them. 

Who is John Gault?

moon pearl quest works did it today @ 1;45pm game time, think times got reversed for some reason..