Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Beond

Name that Artist!

Recommended Posts

Spit your game, talk your ****, grab your gat, call your cliques, Squeeze your clip hit the right one

 

Now you post something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nas ne dogonyat, best song ever sang by best lesbians ever, but look for the concert version 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Beond said:

Spit your game, talk your ****, grab your gat, call your cliques, Squeeze your clip hit the right one

 

Now you post something

Biggie

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Daniel said:

Nas ne dogonyat, best song ever sang by best lesbians ever, but look for the concert version 

Is it Russian?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Yep

Alright I'll check it out

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They didn't really say anything since Dev notes?

Beta announcement was just in a trailer :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When the priest comes to read me the last rights
I take a look through the bars at the last sights
Of a world that has gone very wrong for me...

 

can ya?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

When the priest comes to read me the last rights
I take a look through the bars at the last sights
Of a world that has gone very wrong for me...

 

can ya?

Haven't heard them in forever..I know it's a metal band?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2018 at 7:16 PM, Beond said:

Haven't heard them in forever..I know it's a metal band?

close enough, It's Iron Maiden's "Hallowed be thy name". My personal favorite

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2018 at 12:17 AM, Dr INF3NRO said:

close enough, It's Iron Maiden's "Hallowed be thy name". My personal favorite

Cradle of Filth cover gives it a bit of speed and a more gothic feel
Machine head cover gives some gravity.
The Original is just amazing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×