Frosty

I cant connect to the game period.

Same thing with my ticket, they asked me to take a screenshot (GM Valencia) and I still haven't had a response after sending the information back to them a couple hours ago. They are basically trying to find problems on our end when the real problem is their server. I can log in fine on another profile with the same Xbox but I can't use the account that ive been playing on for a week.

Is there a phone number to call?

Screenshot_20190315-152023_Chrome.jpg

Edited by ParadigmMorph

Tested that and same here. I can log in on the same xbox using a different profile and am having 0 internet problems.

Same, it's on their end. I had xbox support on phone last night.  Opened ports, checked speed, cleared game data etc.. nothing.  Guy from xbox said that it is 100 percent on black desert side.

Our characters are glitched, its like we are still logged in but we are not. They need to force our characters to logout or just do a quick restart of all the servers. It would most likely fix everything 

Still hoping this gets resolved in time for the event/log in to be obtainable, and I wouldnt argue to some compensation either.

Have they responded to your second ticket yet? This will probably go past the weekend as they haven't even had a real conversation with us and basically no communcuation. It's a pitty because I enjoy this game but if this is how their customer service is like, I'll probably end up asking for a refund. Glad I haven't spent more than 10$ for this game.

Edited by ParadigmMorph

Haven't responded to mine and yes it is a shame I did enjoy the game and was going to buy some Pearl's to support the dev team and such since the game was only 10 but after this I'm not sure I want to support the game.

No moderators or anything to respond to or acknowledge problems like this is very disheartening for such a great game.

Bet you if this was a bug post about finding a way to game the CM or obtain Pearls they would be ALL over it.

Welp, its 4:30 est on the West Coast now and everyone is probably packing their bags to go home without any communication to us or solution. My ticket still hasn't been resolved.. they are perfectly content without us playing for the entire weekend, they don't care.

Edited by ParadigmMorph
  • Thanks 1

Nearly 24 hours since my first post. I still haven't been able to get into the game. Same error as before. Tried off and on all day. My internet is fine, been playing other multi player games all day. Like the other posters I can log on to a different account on the same system. But all of my progress and gear won't carry over. I've spent 100 dollars on this game and I've been playing everyday since the 1st. Why has this not been fixed or even talked about yet. HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO RESTART THE SERVERS JUST TO SEE IF MY THEORY WORKS!

I have got 2 responses from them the first one told me to screenshot my detailed network statistics clearly there is nothing wrong with my internet they must not want to admit it's a bug. The second one asked if I had got a refund from microsoft yet lmaoo. Why would I contact black desert if I canceled my game I dont want a refund I just want to play the game I spent 100 dollars on... I have no idea why we all have this problem or why it hasnt been fixed yet I really dont want to start all over.

Me too. I sent them 3 receipts through gmail to prove im card is not illegal , double checked to make sure got no refund from Microsoft and found out nothing new.

Still out of game but good job guys, at least somethings is moving

For god sake, im intend to purchase pearl to buy logging for worker, but got this bug, now they make me thinking. Bugs are regular among my games ( get used to FO4 and ESO ...)  but this is my first time involve purchasing , real money.

Had this bug since Wednesday. The way they have support tickets set up could be better.

Edited by Choosing

This is crazy like where are all the customer support people? I'm sure they all are aware of this and we cant even get 1 response in the forums.. We missing out on alot right now I barely got to play with the patch.