Frosty

I cant connect to the game period.

Posted (edited)

Hey friends of same plight, will you please let me know your gametag so i can make friend with you. We are sympathetic to each other.

Bugs are usual of gaming but be optimistic.

My gametag : NhanXO. Would to see u in game ( soon :D) 

Edited by MansaMusa
P.S to GM Ghlish: I triple check with the bank and im sure that no refund from microsoft. My daily visa debit works fine, no illegal business, im so sure that u can sue me if u want to.

Anyone got any response yet?

My response tell me wait for unknow time while they investigate further. They have no clue to fix i guess.

Already submit last ticker and if their answers are not logical I will quit the game. I bought product not begging for it.

Still nothing. I'm begining to feel like they dont even look at the forums. And the ticket system they use is pretty broken. I'll try again after work but I dont have high hopes.

• Thanks 1

It's not a ban. I havent did anything to warrant a ban. Havent even talked in world chat yet

Same here but the options are running thin at this point and they aren't telling us anything.

Have not looked though all replys have you tried deleting reserve data for black desert??

15527602690806346713615609148119.jpg

3 minutes ago, Jeo320 said:

Have not looked though all replys have you tried deleting reserve data for black desert??

15527602690806346713615609148119.jpg

I’ve tried everything I can think of a few times lol.   This didn’t work either tho

I even tried having a friend invite me to the game from within the game to try and get the game to realize I wasn't logged in. By the way ,according to his in game list, I'm still logged in.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Ravenforge said:

I even tried having a friend invite me to the game from within the game to try and get the game to realize I wasn't logged in. By the way ,according to his in game list, I'm still logged in.

I knew that was the issue. Have your friend try to whisper you to see if it goes through?

Edited by ParadigmMorph

6 minutes ago, ParadigmMorph said:

I knew that was the issue. Have your friend try to whisper you to see if it goes through?

Didn't think of that, I'll try when I get off work.

In fact, this kind of bug is regular in mmo. Your character somehow got stuck in server and you cant login. Usually when i used to play Mu online, I contacted Admin to "kick" or refresh that char. But this customer service here dont have any clue but thinking I used illegal card to purchase the game or I sneaky get refund from Microsoft. 

What the actual F***....  Why would they assume anything about a refund?  I’ve redownloaded the game 3 times now, obviously Microsoft didn’t refund me.  Especially since I never asked for one.  How the F would I even be able to use the game to know that I can’t log in if I had gotten a refund from Microsoft?  The is just the dumbest sh*t I’ve ever encountered with a customer service.   They really don’t want us to like this game

DA658BF5-87EC-409F-9528-C168F300AE42.png

• Like 1