Frosty

I cant connect to the game period.

Same exact message,  just different GM.  I doubt they are even reading our messages.  Why would they ask about if I got a refund?  I really enjoy the game, I hate this customer service though.

Screenshot_20190316-173849_Chrome.jpg

Btw, I was just able to play on the profile that wasn't connecting by switching my location setting. However, it's  whole new Account. My old character isn't on it.

Same, it’s just on NA servers that I can’t login.  I’d say you guys are right, we are stuck in game and need to force logout

Lol well, if anyone wants to come join me in the Valencia-1 server in Australia let me know. I thought it would be laggy but so far it's all good and chat isn't as toxic.  At least until this all gets sorted out..

i really appreciate the customer support team for doing absolutely nothing to help us all out. Shows alot of class on their part and they must all be very good at their job. Thank you so much for all the timely responses to our tickets that arent automated at all and for providing us with an actual solution. I really enjoy paying 100 dollars for something and not being able to use it. Wow I'm so excited to see what the future of your company has for us! Great job guys

We sincerely apologize for the delay. We're working hard on figuring out what is causing this issue. We will update the community as soon as we can. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, CM Valencia said:

We sincerely apologize for the delay. We're working hard on figuring out what is causing this issue. We will update the community as soon as we can. 

So when you guys figure this out, are we going to be compensated somehow for the time lost, daily rewards not collected, i.e. loyalty, daily, median seal, lost value pack days etc?

1 hour ago, CM Valencia said:

Thank you for the response. It gives me some peace of mind knowing that the problem is being looked at. You may have read that most, if not all, of us disconnected from the game without logging out the right way. ( home screen then quit, power outage, hard crash to dashboard) As such, we believe that our characters are still logged into the the game. We think that kicking our characters from the game may be a quick fix to get us playing again. Would a list of family names or gamertags be useful in that regard? The other option is maybe a rolling restart of the NA servers. Again, thank you for your acknowledgement.

Family: Ravenforge

XBL: Ravenforge

Posted (edited)

Wow good news, will check after get home, thanks pal

Update: i can login game , thanks GM, good luck guys

Edited by MansaMusa
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, it seems they figured out the problem when I was pestering CM Shirna on stream last night. I told him our characters were still logged in and he said they didn't think of that and told GM Altinova.

Alls good here now, thank you!  I’d like to say it was fun being exiled with you guys, but.....   lol if you start that guild lmk,  family name - High_Heathen

So uh are we getting something for not being able to play 2 days plus. I bought the 15 day pack and that's days wasted.. 

• Like 1