zGnRz

[NA] Rogues_Gallery, a Casual & laid back Guild

Welp so far it looks like I'm on the road to Rogueness, I'll be online around 8 to 8:30pm Eastern.

Gamertag Rezerektd 

In-game name Basket case 

Family name Rezerektion

See ya then🖐

Welp so far it looks like I'm on the road to Rogueness, I'll be online around 8 to 8:30pm Eastern. I'm online now and on the B-2 server doing Imperial deliveries.

Gamertag Rezerektd 

In-game name Basket case 

Family name Rezerektion

See ya then🖐

Hello! Would love to join. I lifeskill all day while (mostly) working from home and PvE at night. Currently play solo except when a friend can play on Friday and Saturday nights. I just finished the second Valencia quest with my main (Witch) and am leveling up a few alts. I'm over 30, female, drink whiskey and cuss a little more than necessary. I'll pop on Bal 3 in a bit (as I see that's where others have been told to go) GT: eve deified Discord: eve#9044 Family name: Moustache Main: Joyrides 

16 hours ago, eve said:

Hello! Would love to join. I lifeskill all day while (mostly) working from home and PvE at night. Currently play solo except when a friend can play on Friday and Saturday nights. I just finished the second Valencia quest with my main (Witch) and am leveling up a few alts. I'm over 30, female, drink whiskey and cuss a little more than necessary. I'll pop on Bal 3 in a bit (as I see that's where others have been told to go) GT: eve deified Discord: eve#9044 Family name: Moustache Main: Joyrides 

12 hours ago, Infusedhaze92 said:

I’d like to join too if you guys still have openings. My Family name is Wolf. GT is my username on here

I'll let the officers know to send you both an invite, try to stay on Bal 3. If you aren't on now, no worries, let us know when you can get on.

19 hours ago, Cheezus420 said:

Hi im fairly new to black desert on xbox my gamertag is MEGAdethpwnz760 i would really like to join your guild currently my main is a musa level 52

Newbs are welcome, I let the officers know, NightimeComet should be in touch with you soon, if not already. Try to stay on the Bal 3 server (our home server). If you aren't on now, no worries, let us know when you can get on. 

Hello, I'm interested in joining as well. New to BDO, have a 52 Sorc. Xbox GT : Xpl0it (it's a zero not an [OH]). Family name is Daemins and Char name is Rhuen.

Wasn't sure which of the latter you needed so included all. I look forward to playing with you all.

Hello Rogues Gallery, I'm interested in joining. I've been playing for a few hours each day for the last 2 weeks and really enjoying the variety of activities this game offers and especially the combat system.

Xbox GT: Pallen0304
Discord: Pallen0304#7383

Black Desert Online information:
Surname: Pallen0304
Main Character: Ginny0304 - Dark Knight level 49 (as of posting); combat focused, secondary focus in farming. Working on becoming more diverse with trade, cooking, and fishing. Very capable of soloing field bosses (pre-awakened).
Alt(s): I plan on creating a Witch as my next character, likely soon after reaching level 60 on my main.

I'm in US East (Indiana side of Ohio River from Louisville, Kentucky), active for 2 hours in the evening 7~9PM on weekdays and 6+ hours Saturday and Sunday, in the time frame from12PM to 10PM.

Tried messaging each of the players listed in original post but found all were offline. *Edit: I'm offline now. Will be on most days this week from 7PM-9PM Eastern (UTC-5)

Edited by Pallen0304
Change status message- no longer online.

Hi, I'm currently looking for a guild seeing as I get bored not having something to participate in. My main question is; will this guild do any sea monster hunting whenever that update comes out? I don't mind doing boss scrolls or any other guild activity but I heard doing SMH nets a good amount of silver and would like to do that as well.

3 hours ago, Roblox Shogun said:

Hi, I'm currently looking for a guild seeing as I get bored not having something to participate in. My main question is; will this guild do any sea monster hunting whenever that update comes out? I don't mind doing boss scrolls or any other guild activity but I heard doing SMH nets a good amount of silver and would like to do that as well.

Yes! We have several members who have been preparing the materials and workers for crafting the Epheria boats, myself included. We also have some members working on their hunting life skill to try out the Blue Whale hunting, which is already available in the game. Please keep in mind, the Epheria boats will take a long time to craft even with multiple workers, so we probably won't be able to go sea monster hunting for a little while after the release, unless PA anticipates this and releases the boats a few weeks before the sea monsters.

Let us know if you still want to join, we would be glad to have you.

As an update,  @Pallen0304 & @Apophis joined and we are still accepting more active players.

@Rok_Klimer Yes of course! I'm in no rush to do SMH I just wanted to let you know that I'm interested in that activity as well.

Family name: Heitan

Character name: Yassan (lv.55 witch, mainly life skill but getting back in combat and up to speed in SP)

GT: Roblox Shogun

I also have a discord but I don't remember the information off the top of my head. I will be able to get on around 6:30PM EST today to accept the guild invite. 🙂

3 hours ago, Roblox Shogun said:

@Rok_Klimer Yes of course! I'm in no rush to do SMH I just wanted to let you know that I'm interested in that activity as well.

Family name: Heitan

Character name: Yassan (lv.55 witch, mainly life skill but getting back in combat and up to speed in SP)

GT: Roblox Shogun

I also have a discord but I don't remember the information off the top of my head. I will be able to get on around 6:30PM EST today to accept the guild invite. 🙂

I let the guild officers know when to expect you, try to stay on the Bal 3 server (our home server).