zGnRz

[NA] Rogues_Gallery, a Casual & laid back Guild

Posted (edited)

Rogues Gallery was founded in 2015 when Neverwinter launched on Xbox One. Since then, the guild has played many different MMO's; Neverwinter, ESO & DCUO being the main we had presence in. Through the years we have made many friends and enjoyed countless hours of gaming, experiencing nearly everything a game has to offer. We are looking to expand the guild, to find people who simply enjoy playing the game for one reason or another. Life skillers and PvE enthusiasts, or even PvP enthusiasts, are all welcome.

We ARE currently recruiting at this moment.

If you would like an invite, you may Message the following people: 

rok klimer (Guild Leader)

NighttimeComet (Guild Officer)

We will be expanding with new players, and former members from other games. We are currently looking for ACTIVE players new or old, and we HAVE a guild Discord we utilize most of our Guild activities, it also has a World Boss Notification which will notify you 30 minutes prior to the boss spawning.

We do weekly Guild Boss scrolls.

We do Guild Quests frequently when decent ones are available.

We are a fair mix of casual and hardcore. There is a home for everyone here, whether you have all day to play, or a couple hours here and there.

We reside in EST and PST time zones. We play late in the day, and early in the day. Time doesn't matter.

We enjoy PvE, and dabble in PvP. We love PvE in games, but understand that PvP is a big aspect of BDO and have open minds for the PvP aspect of the game.

18+ Oriented guild. We expect members to act mature, and be a little more thick skinned and willing to take a joke.

There are no restrictions. You will not be rejected to join based on anything other then age. You could be level 20 or level 60, there is a home here. We just ask that you are an ACTIVE player and try to help with guild quests as we activate them.

We DO have all valuable guild buffs (lifeskill and combat nodes)

We aren't looking to be a "top 10 master epic PvP guild that's better then 'x' Guild". We are simply looking to have a decent time in the game, and find "Guild Feuds" to be quite a waste of time.

Edited by zGnRz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Looking for a guild that will be around for a long time. I prefer to be involved and have played black desert since its first PC beta. Please have the guild leader or someone contact me to talk about the guild. 

My gamertag is HUKFIN and the "I" in my gamertag is a lowercase L.

Thanks.

9 hours ago, HUKFIN said:

Looking for a guild that will be around for a long time. I prefer to be involved and have played black desert since its first PC beta. Please have the guild leader or someone contact me to talk about the guild. 

My gamertag is HUKFIN and the "I" in my gamertag is a lowercase L.

Thanks.

I'm the Guild Leader, I'll be sending a message shortly. We plan to be around for a while

1 hour ago, BlakJak70 said:

Been looking for something similar. What server to you all usually play on?

We normally play on Bal-1, but jump around depending how packed farming spots are

New to BDO. Think this is a good fit. I plan to be active at least a couple hours everyday. But I am also playing other games right now. And I am Atari old. If interested send message on Xbox GT ROHEN BLADE  

On 3/15/2019 at 11:22 AM, zGnRz said:

I'm the Guild Leader, I'll be sending a message shortly. We plan to be around for a while

We normally play on Bal-1, but jump around depending how packed farming spots are

Sounds good. My gamertag is the same as my forum name here, BlakJak70. If you're still recruiting I'm interested.

3 hours ago, ROHEN BLADE said:

New to BDO. Think this is a good fit. I plan to be active at least a couple hours everyday. But I am also playing other games right now. And I am Atari old. If interested send message on Xbox GT ROHEN BLADE  

Atari old, nice! Glad I'm not the only one!

3 hours ago, ROHEN BLADE said:

8 minutes ago, BlakJak70 said:

Sounds good. My gamertag is the same as my forum name here, BlakJak70. If you're still recruiting I'm interested.

Atari old, nice! Glad I'm not the only one!

I'll contact both of you!

3 minutes ago, zGnRz said:

I'll contact both of you!

Cool! Also forgot, if you need.

Family name: BlakJak

Character Name: Wigbealdthr

Hi I’m looking for a guild.  I’m old.  I work.  i Have problems maintaining a casual play status despite my work.  I have a waifu.  But I’m interested in learning the game with you all together.  I play on EDT, usually after work.  I curse like a sailor, because I earned the moniker.  I pay to win cute outfits.  Still have a waifu.

Family name: Goldenstein

Charecter name: Schmedley

xbox handle: Rob the Taxman

level 22 wizard (farmbot until Kunoichi release)

5 hours ago, Schmedly said:

Hi I’m looking for a guild.  I’m old.  I work.  i Have problems maintaining a casual play status despite my work.  I have a waifu.  But I’m interested in learning the game with you all together.  I play on EDT, usually after work.  I curse like a sailor, because I earned the moniker.  I pay to win cute outfits.  Still have a waifu.

Family name: Goldenstein

Charecter name: Schmedley

xbox handle: Rob the Taxman

level 22 wizard (farmbot until Kunoichi release)

I'll definitely get in touch with you! Might not be available to invite until tomorrow, however i'll pass your name on to officers

The guild has expanded by 9 people over the weekend, and we look to only expand more. If you are a likeminded person who doesn't care about all the guild feuds and BS rules then come check us out, we're here to just chill and enjoy the game

Posted (edited)

Got Discord?

I'm interested in a Casual Guild where I won't be subjected to edgy 20 year olds spamming racial slurs and other stupid crap cause they think it's funny. (looking at you, Server Chat on every server)

I got a Wizard at 50, and a Zerker at 48, haven't decided which will be my main, but leaning towards Wiz. Gamertag is JayMadIV

Edited by JayMadIV

22 hours ago, JayMadIV said:

Got Discord?

I'm interested in a Casual Guild where I won't be subjected to edgy 20 year olds spamming racial slurs and other stupid crap cause they think it's funny. (looking at you, Server Chat on every server)

I got a Wizard at 50, and a Zerker at 48, haven't decided which will be my main, but leaning towards Wiz. Gamertag is JayMadIV

We just made a discord and are up to 18 people at the moment, we are not edgy racists though we do joke a lot and nothing is really off limits.

I will toss you a message!

Posted (edited)

I think that you have what I am looking for in a guild.

please let me know how to apply and join in game.  I am new to BDO but have played many MMOs before.

my in game name

family:  LegionSV 

character: Chiboo (51 witch)

or my alts BaneS and BaneSV

curtently in Valencia 2 

Edited by LegionSV

10 hours ago, LegionSV said:

I think that you have what I am looking for in a guild.

please let me know how to apply and join in game.  I am new to BDO but have played many MMOs before.

my in game name

family:  LegionSV 

character: Chiboo (51 witch)

or my alts BaneS and BaneSV

curtently in Valencia 2 

Hey! I'll be shooting you a message shortly.

We currently have 5 vacancies open, will have more open by the end of the weekend.

I'm new and very casual. I would've to join if there's room. Gamertag is KrinklyKarma406

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Tinash said:

I'm new and very casual. I would've to join if there's room. Gamertag is KrinklyKarma406

I'll shoot you a message! 

Edit: Can't find your gamertag on XBL man!

Edited by zGnRz

11 hours ago, Vegasplays said:

GT: Evo Krazy would like to join

I'll shoot you a message 

Hey I've been wanting to join a guild and I like that y'all and take a joke!! I stream on twitch with no webcam in the afternoon because I work in the morning and would love to do more casual and pvp with y'all! 

Character: SelenaKyle

Xbox gamertag: LazerTRex

Lvl 18 (currently grinding to get to 20) sorceress

Server currently: serendia 1

2 hours ago, LazerTRex said:

Hey I've been wanting to join a guild and I like that y'all and take a joke!! I stream on twitch with no webcam in the afternoon because I work in the morning and would love to do more casual and pvp with y'all! 

Character: SelenaKyle

Xbox gamertag: LazerTRex

Lvl 18 (currently grinding to get to 20) sorceress

Server currently: serendia 1

I'll be sending you a message!

I'd be down to join your guild, I've been looking for a group of chill people to play this game with since my friends aren't into MMOs.

My gamertag is - Toka MD

Family name: Boopies

Character Name: Boopies

Lvl 51 Archer main (as of now, waiting for the Valkyrie to come out)

11 hours ago, Toka MD said:

I'd be down to join your guild, I've been looking for a group of chill people to play this game with since my friends aren't into MMOs.

My gamertag is - Toka MD

Family name: Boopies

Character Name: Boopies

Lvl 51 Archer main (as of now, waiting for the Valkyrie to come out)

That sounds great man, I will be away today but I am passing your name onto my officers!