zGnRz

[NA] Rogues_Gallery, a Casual & laid back Guild

We are still actively looking for active people! We currently have 5 spots open

I just got lvl50 with my warrior and was looking for a guild to play with I wondering if I could join my Xbox gamertag is the same on here if you guys would have me

12 minutes ago, Darkshaydow said:

I just got lvl50 with my warrior and was looking for a guild to play with I wondering if I could join my Xbox gamertag is the same on here if you guys would have me

Sure! Going to send you a message shortly 

Just looking for more people to play this game with. 

GT - Perlzzz

Family name: Warz

Character Name: Perls

Main : Sorceress Lvl 53

10 hours ago, Perls said:

Just looking for more people to play this game with. 

GT - Perlzzz

Family name: Warz

Character Name: Perls

Main : Sorceress Lvl 53

I'll get in touch with you!

I'd be interested in joining your guild;

Family name: Xariz

XBL: thepwndocksaint

5 hours ago, Xariz said:

I'd be interested in joining your guild;

Family name: Xariz

XBL: thepwndocksaint

I'll message you shortly!

If you're tired of Guild Drama and 'x' guild being better then 'y', then shoot me a message or reply here to meet a casual & friendly group of players

Still searching for people who just want to enjoy the game, partake in guild bosses for a chance at Liverto weapons, and just have fun.

On 3/26/2019 at 11:04 AM, zGnRz said:

I'm looking for guild active 32 years old USA based lvl51 wiz gt shadowslayer230

On 3/26/2019 at 11:04 AM, zGnRz said:

Posted (edited)

Hi. I would like to join. This guild sounds like exaxtly what I would want in a guild. I'm 37 I try to get on most night after work. And play alot on weekends. I really just started playing black desert over the weekend. I'm lv 25 warrior atm. 

Gamertag = D4rkRe4ver

Family name= SavageKoa

Edited by D4rkRe4ver
Forgot to put in family name

I'd really like to join if you still have an opening. I just got the game yesterday and I'm a level 19 warrior who is really used to Neverwinter and ESO so I'm trying not to feel completely lost lol. But I'm definitely gonna be an active player if I can get in a good guild. GT Shawnwizzle0822

Family name is Cox1130

2 hours ago, D4rkRe4ver said:

Hi. I would like to join. This guild sounds like exaxtly what I would want in a guild. I'm 37 I try to get on most night after work. And play alot on weekends. I really just started playing black desert over the weekend. I'm lv 25 warrior atm. 

Gamertag = D4rkRe4ver

Family name= SavageKoa

1 hour ago, Shawnwizzle said:

I'd really like to join if you still have an opening. I just got the game yesterday and I'm a level 19 warrior who is really used to Neverwinter and ESO so I'm trying not to feel completely lost lol. But I'm definitely gonna be an active player if I can get in a good guild. GT Shawnwizzle0822

Family name is Cox1130

Myself or an officer will get in touch with you guys!

Sounds awesome. Either hit me up in game or through xbox. I look forward to hearing from you. I hit 20 and now I'm just exploring and trying to learn how to cook, farm, fish and other things in between combat missions. That's how o learn best, just experiment with everything until something starts making even more sense. All help would be totally appreciated because thus game seems really good so far

Currently playing and just hit lvl 50, so of course I'm fresh meat out there. Lol anyway I would like to join your guild as I will be around for the game for quite sometime. My gt is darkknight090, hoping to hear back from you soon.

Your guild sounds wonderful...and I am interested in applyin

My gamer tag is Keywings687472

Family name Thunderer

Character Name Frienzy

I am running a wizard that i am learning on...while I am a new player i am dedicated,hard-working gamer who happens to be retired.Thanks for your time and consideration. My wizard is 15,however, i will grind to 20 or higher tonight.

Server Currently Serendia 1

Family name Thunderer

Character Name Frienzy

I am running a wizard that i am learning on...while I am a new player i am dedicated,hard-working gamer who happens to be retired.Thanks for your time and consideration. My wizard is 15,however, i will grind to 20 or higher tonight.

Hi I am a new player but have been playing since launch and am retired .. so .. definately over your age requirement. 

If you have room I would be interested in joining.  I am in a dead guild now but have not left cause it prevents random invites from people.  

I play a lot but i am not into any one thing I just enjoy myself and have managed to hit 55 so far and am kinda jack of all trades just having fun.     I dont like drama but would not mind getting involved in node wars .. in the future.. if I feel like it 

My gamertag is SlimJammies. 

But I am a retired female old fart person.  Anyhow I will check back if you still have room and would invite me I will leave this guild and send you a message in 24 hours.  

23 hours ago, Rakhalar said:

My gamer tag is Colonel Cancer. Just started playing, having fun with it so far. 

20 hours ago, Ozblast said:

Family name Thunderer

Character Name Frienzy

11 hours ago, SlimTomale said:

Hi I am a new player but have been playing since launch and am retired .. so .. definately over your age requirement. 

If you have room I would be interested in joining.  I am in a dead guild now but have not left cause it prevents random invites from people.  

I play a lot but i am not into any one thing I just enjoy myself and have managed to hit 55 so far and am kinda jack of all trades just having fun.     I dont like drama but would not mind getting involved in node wars .. in the future.. if I feel like it 

My gamertag is SlimJammies. 

But I am a retired female old fart person.  Anyhow I will check back if you still have room and would invite me I will leave this guild and send you a message in 24 hours.  

I see I have multiple people to get in touch with, and I am trying my best!

10 hours ago, zGnRz said:

I see I have multiple people to get in touch with, and I am trying my best!

oh no rush I am about to leave the guild of no people playing so I will give you the ingame information and gamertag and leave today.  So you wont be able to invite me for 24 hours.   

Gamertag - SlimJammies

ingame family name Tomale 

I dont know if the first name is needed but Farqhuar is the main one.   

I will try to figure how to contact you as well.  :/