zGnRz

[NA] Rogues_Gallery, a Casual & laid back Guild

Posted (edited)

All those who have responded. I am one of the officers in the guild so I will try to get in contact while GnR is unavailable. 

Gt is MATTandCheese11 so feel free to message me or be looking for one from me!

i believe I reached out to those who we haven’t yet. If I missed you feel free to message. 

Edited by Bail

On 4/5/2019 at 1:36 PM, Undyinghero said:

Hey man, would like to join you guys. Hit me up! 

Gtag: Undyingqc 

I will get in touch with you!

We will also have 5 more openings Sunday.

New player to BDO looking for a chill group of people to game with.  

GT: Trio1980

Family Name: Hilgenbottom

character: TrioGG lvl 50 DK but debating on rerolling to try out a few of the other classes

This guild sounds like its just what I'm looking for. My last 3 guilds never did anything and no one was almost ever on but me so couldn't ever do guild quests.

I work nights so I mostly play before work, some in the morning after I get off and late night on weekends while kids sleep.

Currently 53 sorc with professional processing and skilled in 3 others.

GT- WMD Zankari

10 hours ago, Trio_GG said:

New player to BDO looking for a chill group of people to game with.  

GT: Trio1980

Family Name: Hilgenbottom

character: TrioGG lvl 50 DK but debating on rerolling to try out a few of the other classes

8 hours ago, Zankari said:

This guild sounds like its just what I'm looking for. My last 3 guilds never did anything and no one was almost ever on but me so couldn't ever do guild quests.

I work nights so I mostly play before work, some in the morning after I get off and late night on weekends while kids sleep.

Currently 53 sorc with professional processing and skilled in 3 others.

GT- WMD Zankari

I will be contacting you guys shortly 

I sent a PM but just in case it gets Lost in translation, I’d like to join! 

My GT is: Panda Impaler

(yes with the space)

thanks so much!

1 hour ago, Panda Impaler said:

I sent a PM but just in case it gets Lost in translation, I’d like to join! 

My GT is: Panda Impaler

(yes with the space)

thanks so much!

I will absolutely message you 

Posted (edited)

Myself and about 8 other friends who are very active are looking to join a new guild and get out of our toxic one most of us work full time jobs so some of us can only play for a few hours at a time and others will play 8 to 9 a day. We hope we can find a home in your guild.

gt: KING OF UCHIHA0

Edited by Excellent_Era

Hi! I’d like to join with 2 of my buddies we are active players lvl50++ dp&ap close to 250-300 we are from Canada

our gametag 

-PACOLOCO91 

-kadhafski

-BossLezard40022

Also i just disolved my own guild so it would take 24h to join another one 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, PACOLOCO91 said:

Hi! I’d like to join with 2 of my buddies we are active players lvl50++ dp&ap close to 250-300 we are from Canada

our gametag 

-PACOLOCO91 

-kadhafski

-BossLezard40022

Feel free to add ZGnRz or myself (MATTandCheese11) and hit us up when your 24 hours is up!

Edited by Bail

20 hours ago, PACOLOCO91 said:

our gametag 

-PACOLOCO91 

-kadhafski

-BossLezard40022

I'll contact you guys

13 hours ago, zGnRz said:

We are currently looking for more people to join the guild

GT: Alder Valentine. This guild seems like what I've been looking for :)

8 minutes ago, Alder said:

GT: Alder Valentine. This guild seems like what I've been looking for :)

Message sent!

Posted (edited)

Would like to join, you seem like a pretty relaxed guild

Gamer tag : EngagedLoki766

Family name : ClaytonBigsby

Character name : OliverClozov

Have a 52 Sorceress, 56 Witch, and 51 Lahn

Im only 40 but 1st system was my dad's Intellivision

Edited by Krauss

Hey, this sounds like my kind of guild, doing stuff, but not doing too much or making demands. 

GT: rok klimer

I have a 56 witch, 55 musa, my lahn, striker & DK are at 45, rest are around 15ish. 

I like life skilling, and I'm trying to get prepared to hammer out an Epheria boat when they release. I'm also preparing for when the CP turn ins release. 

Have 4 pets, one is a hedgehog. Would love to run boss scrolls and help with guild quests when I can. (Have a full time job M-F)

I too would like to join. Definitely seems like my kind of guild.  I’m fairly active 3 lvl 55+ characters. Currently leveling alts for event. 380gs. Striker main

i usually play either really early morning or really late nights est.

gt: Live Like Kure

I would like to join your guild.  I have a 56 witch gs 393 and have been bouncing around with the different life skills.  I'm a daily player and can help out with guild missions.

Gt: Racer2000

Family name: Mobius

On 4/17/2019 at 5:30 PM, Krauss said:

Would like to join, you seem like a pretty relaxed guild

Gamer tag : EngagedLoki766

Family name : ClaytonBigsby

Character name : OliverClozov

Have a 52 Sorceress, 56 Witch, and 51 Lahn

Im only 40 but 1st system was my dad's Intellivision

On 4/18/2019 at 9:56 PM, Rok_Klimer said:

Hey, this sounds like my kind of guild, doing stuff, but not doing too much or making demands. 

GT: rok klimer

I have a 56 witch, 55 musa, my lahn, striker & DK are at 45, rest are around 15ish. 

I like life skilling, and I'm trying to get prepared to hammer out an Epheria boat when they release. I'm also preparing for when the CP turn ins release. 

Have 4 pets, one is a hedgehog. Would love to run boss scrolls and help with guild quests when I can. (Have a full time job M-F)

On 4/19/2019 at 5:49 AM, Kure said:

I too would like to join. Definitely seems like my kind of guild.  I’m fairly active 3 lvl 55+ characters. Currently leveling alts for event. 380gs. Striker main

i usually play either really early morning or really late nights est.

gt: Live Like Kure

On 4/19/2019 at 11:36 PM, Mobius said:

I would like to join your guild.  I have a 56 witch gs 393 and have been bouncing around with the different life skills.  I'm a daily player and can help out with guild missions.

Gt: Racer2000

Family name: Mobius

The work week has been pretty busy for me, if you are all still interested I will be shooting messages out tomorrow (Wednesday) or you may message me @zGnRz on xbox 

9 hours ago, zGnRz said:

The work week has been pretty busy for me, if you are all still interested I will be shooting messages out tomorrow (Wednesday) or you may message me @zGnRz on xbox 

Hey all, I'm an officer in the guild with slightly more accessible hours... If you are still interested, feel free to message me. 

GT: MATTandCheese11

I'll be active today and Thursday for anybody interested you may message me on xbox or post here

On 3/14/2019 at 9:11 PM, zGnRz said:

Rogues Gallery was founded in 2015 when Neverwinter launched on Xbox One. Since then, the guild has played many different MMO's; Neverwinter, ESO & DCUO being the main we had presence in. Through the years we have made many friends and enjoyed countless hours of gaming, experiencing nearly everything a game has to offer. We are looking to expand the guild, to find people who simply enjoy playing the game for one reason or another. Life skillers and PvE enthusiasts or even PvP enthusiasts are all welcome.

We ARE currently recruiting at this moment.

If you would like an invite, you may Message the following people: 

zGnRz

MATTandCheese11

The guild is currently medium, consisting of 35 people. We will be expanding with new players, and former members from other games. We are currently looking for ACTIVE players new or old, and we HAVE a guild Discord we utilize most of our Guild activities, it also has a World Boss Notification , which will notify you 30 minutes prior to the boss spawning.

We do weekly Boss scrolls, and we do guild quests as often as possible.

We are a fair mix of casual and hardcore. There is a home for everyone here, whether you have all day to play, or a couple hours here and there.

We reside in EST and PST time zones. We play late in the day, and early in the day. Time doesn't matter.

We enjoy PvE, and dabble in PvP. We love PvE in games, but understand that PvP is a big aspect of BDO and have open minds for the PvP aspect of the game.

18+ Oriented guild. We expect members to act mature, and be a little more thick skinned and willing to take a joke.

There are no restrictions. You will not be rejected to join based on anything other then age. You could be level 20 or level 60, there is a home here. We just ask that you are an ACTIVE player and try to help with guild quests as we activate them.

Current Buffs you gain for joining us:
All Accuracy +2

All AP +3

Max HP +20

Gathering Level  +2

Fishing Level +2

We aren't looking to be a "top 10 master epic PvP guild that's better then 'x' Guild". We are simply looking to have a decent time in the game, and find "Guild Feuds" to be quite a waste of time.

Can I join my current guild is kinda toxic

On 3/14/2019 at 9:11 PM, zGnRz said:

Rogues Gallery was founded in 2015 when Neverwinter launched on Xbox One. Since then, the guild has played many different MMO's; Neverwinter, ESO & DCUO being the main we had presence in. Through the years we have made many friends and enjoyed countless hours of gaming, experiencing nearly everything a game has to offer. We are looking to expand the guild, to find people who simply enjoy playing the game for one reason or another. Life skillers and PvE enthusiasts or even PvP enthusiasts are all welcome.

We ARE currently recruiting at this moment.

If you would like an invite, you may Message the following people: 

zGnRz

MATTandCheese11

The guild is currently medium, consisting of 35 people. We will be expanding with new players, and former members from other games. We are currently looking for ACTIVE players new or old, and we HAVE a guild Discord we utilize most of our Guild activities, it also has a World Boss Notification , which will notify you 30 minutes prior to the boss spawning.

We do weekly Boss scrolls, and we do guild quests as often as possible.

We are a fair mix of casual and hardcore. There is a home for everyone here, whether you have all day to play, or a couple hours here and there.

We reside in EST and PST time zones. We play late in the day, and early in the day. Time doesn't matter.

We enjoy PvE, and dabble in PvP. We love PvE in games, but understand that PvP is a big aspect of BDO and have open minds for the PvP aspect of the game.

18+ Oriented guild. We expect members to act mature, and be a little more thick skinned and willing to take a joke.

There are no restrictions. You will not be rejected to join based on anything other then age. You could be level 20 or level 60, there is a home here. We just ask that you are an ACTIVE player and try to help with guild quests as we activate them.

Current Buffs you gain for joining us:
All Accuracy +2

All AP +3

Max HP +20

Gathering Level  +2

Fishing Level +2

We aren't looking to be a "top 10 master epic PvP guild that's better then 'x' Guild". We are simply looking to have a decent time in the game, and find "Guild Feuds" to be quite a waste of time.