zGnRz

[NA] Rogues_Gallery, a Casual & laid back Guild

Feel free to message any of the listed people to get an invite or you can post here

Posted (edited)

Do you still have space available?  As an aside I played neverwinter for years, was in Cold Hearted which most left for TLO, then went to dread legion, and then they all went to TLO, but still play occasionally.  I have been doing a lot of life quests but have a Wiz at around 300, zerk lvl 55, DK lvl 55, and a few more that I'm still bringing up.

Edited by rdpoint

5 hours ago, rdpoint said:

Do you still have space available?  As an aside I played neverwinter for years, was in Cold Hearted which most left for TLO, then went to dread legion, and then they all went to TLO, but still play occasionally.  I have been doing a lot of life quests but have a Wiz at around 300, zerk lvl 55, DK lvl 55, and a few more that I'm still bringing up.

Message me on Xbox and I can get something rolling. 

MATTandCheese11

Hey are you still recruiting? If so im interested in joining. Im a lvl 55 Lahn

Gamertag - IIKioPandaII

Family Name - Kiopanda

Character Name - Naberaruia

2 hours ago, Kiopanda said:

Hey are you still recruiting? If so im interested in joining. Im a lvl 55 Lahn

Gamertag - IIKioPandaII

Family Name - Kiopanda

Character Name - Naberaruia

Hey, I’ll message you in a moment 

7 hours ago, zGnRz said:

Still have a couple spots for active people

Sent you a message. I don't have time to be as active as I'd like, but your guild sounds like just what I'm looking for.

51 minutes ago, call0w said:

Sent you a message. I don't have time to be as active as I'd like, but your guild sounds like just what I'm looking for.

Responded to you sir

Posted (edited)

We have opened up a few more slots in the guild, I believe we have room for 5 more now. 

Edited by Bail

Hey guys, just started today, level 25 Wizard, and looking for a good guild to enjoy the game with.  Been playing MMOs since SWG came out, so I know what dafuq im doing, just want to have a great time with others, and like minds.  PvP, PvE, don't matter but would like to eventually get into large scale pvp if Wiz can pull it off LOL.  Anyway, thanks for any consideration in joining up with you guys!

Nitroximus

Nitrodomus - in game name for now

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Nitroximus said:

Hey guys, just started today, level 25 Wizard, and looking for a good guild to enjoy the game with.  Been playing MMOs since SWG came out, so I know what dafuq im doing, just want to have a great time with others, and like minds.  PvP, PvE, don't matter but would like to eventually get into large scale pvp if Wiz can pull it off LOL.  Anyway, thanks for any consideration in joining up with you guys!

Nitroximus

Nitrodomus - in game name for now

@Nitroximus, what is your Gamertag?

Edited by zGnRz

Hey everyone, very interested in joining if you sill have any space available. Really like the mentality you have towards the game. I’m pretty new to MMOs and definitely black desert but i’m planning on being pretty active (would like to find out what i’ve been missing out on). 26 at the moment so age isn’t an issue

Gamertag - Ulica11

Family Name - Skolsarson

Let me know! 

On 5/10/2019 at 11:16 PM, Noxus167 said:

Hey everyone, very interested in joining if you sill have any space available. Really like the mentality you have towards the game. I’m pretty new to MMOs and definitely black desert but i’m planning on being pretty active (would like to find out what i’ve been missing out on). 26 at the moment so age isn’t an issue

Gamertag - Ulica11

Family Name - Skolsarson

Let me know! 

Hey! I'm just now checking the thread, I will contact you in the morning or you can PM any of the listed people on page one, thanks!

We are currently looking to expand, specifically people who are interested in Node Wars, but all are welcome

Still recruiting more active players! Make sure if you join you check out our discord!

I am interested in joining your guild. I have 4 plus years of eso experience and running 100+ member guilds. I have been playing BDO for a week now. Pve player / Level 53 wizard. Getting into nodes and learning passive income. Looking for advice and playing all aspects of the game with others. I pay everything forward. I play everyday when I'm not at work .. EST. My xbox GT is xII DOC IIx. And as some of the others have stated on the first page I am atari years old .. Lol!

Still recruiting? Just started and need some people to play and learn with. Play a few hours almost every day.

Gamertag: Bigbadcmitch

~400gs sorc from Pc since 2016 

lonely & needs a home

https://www.twitch.tv/mizkif 

whisper MizkifsSister if any room still or GT: NotCufu

:)

Bump. Please message listed players on Xbox, I don't check back here very frequently!

Have a few spaces left in the guild.

Posted (edited)

There's been a regime change in RG folks. But we are still actively looking for members. 

If you would like to, you are also welcome to message us on Discord, where we do our conversing, and we can get you in there! 

BillieDino#1624

rok klimer#6633

mattbail#0211

Edited by Bail