Dev notes #37: game cancelled

38 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

While you jest...PA is plotting

Decision is already made, were just waiting 6months to confirm haha

37 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

While you jest...PA is plotting

6 minutes ago, Beond said:

FOUND THE SNITCH

Im just nevigating the misguided into the correct path to enlightment.

Wat.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Daniel said:

Would be so epic 😛

I agree with inferno. You should leave the jokes in off topic.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Beond said:

FOUND THE SNITCH

Damn:D

Edited by Daniel

If this topic hurt your feelings so much, I can't imagine how you feel reading half of this subforum :(

and how do you know it's a joke, it's speculation, maybe the game will be cancelled. We know as much about the release as of death of this game. 😂

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 2

Uhh.... there's already a scheduled Beta. A cancelled game is not going to happen, not with all the progress and work put in already. It would be more beneficial to just put out a game with issues at this point, which we can only hope PA doesn't do.

Also, I cant tell if you are trying to be comically obtuse or if you are trying to cover a failed joke by insulting Inferno after him pointing out there's a difference between off topic threads and general discussion threads. There is no discussion here, game is coming out its just the quality and time frame that's in question.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

If this topic hurt your feelings so much, I can't imagine how you feel reading half of this subforum :(

and how do you know it's a joke, it's speculation, maybe the game will be cancelled. We know as much about the release as of death of this game. 😂

Im "officialy" offended by this topic. How dare you be so unsensitive to hyped people. *triggered*

308172247_(1).jpeg.b4571e856a15995df518e068e8da9392.jpeg

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Im "officialy" offended by this topic. How dare you be so unsensitive to hyped people. *triggered*

Where did you find one of those "hyped people"? Im searching for months but cant find ****. Maybe they are as rare as shinies xD

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

I hope I didn't hurt your feelings just before the weekend bro :/

Imagine the hate if someone posted theory why bdo would be cancelled for Xbox 😂

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wiitchcraft said:

Uhh.... there's already a scheduled Beta. A cancelled game is not going to happen, not with all the progress and work put in already. It would be more beneficial to just put out a game with issues at this point, which we can only hope PA doesn't do.

Also, I cant tell if you are trying to be comically obtuse or if you are trying to cover a failed joke by insulting Inferno after him pointing out there's a difference between off topic threads and general discussion threads. There is no discussion here, game is coming out its just the quality and time frame that's in question.

You take it way too seriously man :)

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 2

Damn you! I will find you and once I do ... I shall not hug you T^T

giphy (1).gif

Edited by Astolti

22 hours ago, Daniel said:

You take it way too seriously man :)

Maybe. If I did then I apologize, but some things said in forums, specifically ones without moderators, can be taken too far. I don't like seeing people attack others, though I probably jumped the gun on this one reading back. I still feel things seemed a bit uncalled for but since I wasn't really apart of it I can't really say too much now can I? 

• Like 1

On 7/13/2018 at 5:41 PM, Astolti said:

Damn you! I will find you and once I do ... I shall not hug you T^T

giphy (1).gif

1190890618_download(1).jpg.d586b46fcce134c80ef8f5c6a962c321.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1