kajiru

Fishing and crafting sales

On 4/16/2019 at 9:18 PM, Yiazzy said:

Actually I can. Op up there, @kajiru, if it's the same one I speak to on EU, Serendia 2, full well knows the struggles I'm having with one certain fish, because I'm active in the chat whilst I Active Fish.

(Lorenya BTW Kaj) 😂

Yeah i am the same kajiru from server chat and yeah u did have some real struggles with that one fish but the main thing is u got there in the end xD

Some more feedback to the discussion on AFK fishing to Master. Have fun. Unless you active fish its going to take you months to hit Master. I hit Master yesterday. It took almost a full week of straight active fishing for blues to get to Master 1. It takes nearly 20-30 blue fish catches to go 1% (thats with Sute Tea, Elixir of Time, and +2 Fishing Clothes popped). Not to mention if you don't know where to fish to get primarily blue fish, it will take much longer. Going for "golds" isn't worth it right now without hotspots and harpooning. Once those are in, then leveling changes.

Edited by Tr3nch

45 minutes ago, kajiru said:

Yeah i am the same kajiru from server chat and yeah u did have some real struggles with that one fish but the main thing is u got there in the end xD

Yasss, my main man right there 😂

32 minutes ago, Tr3nch said:

Some more feedback to the discussion on AFK fishing to Master. Have fun. Unless you active fish its going to take you months to hit Master. I hit Master yesterday. It took almost a full week of straight active fishing for blues to get to Master 1. It takes nearly 20-30 blue fish catches to go 1% (thats with Sute Tea, Elixir of Time, and +2 Fishing Clothes popped). Not to mention if you don't know where to fish to get primarily blue fish, it will take much longer. Going for "golds" isn't worth it right now with hotspots and harpooning. Once those are in, then leveling changes.

I don't like to afk stuff tbh. Most of the time, I'm dc'd after half an hour anyway, so it's all gonna be active fishing for me. Not that I mind, the chat is entertaining most of the time, and there's always node/Storage management to keep me busy 

• Like 1

Got artisan 1 just afking overnight for the last month with a plus1 outfit. Just at heidel with t4 penguin.

Wasn't in hurry and farmed and built my 10 balenos from scratch or I be farther along. Without a brand I am not filling 192 over night. Sad panda.