Gregx37

Perma logg out

For 4 days now i have not been able to log in. After using the storage vendor in calpheon my game froze. I restarted the game, tried logging back in. After i select my account, server  character, then get through the loading screen, the black spirit icon loads in left corner of screen like im going to log in, i can hear the NPC's in the market then, i auto disconnect. My internet is Comcast Gig speed my download is around 900mpbs, My upload is around 40mbps. My NAT type is open. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game twice now. I have power cycled my xbox one x. I have reset my modem and router. I am hard line connected to the internet. I can not log in with an alt character. But i can log in using my brothers account.  Please help i have been missing out on progression and all your events for 4 days now. I have submitted mutiple tickets. This has to be an issue directly with my account and/or the game. I can play for hours on my brothers account. I have spent 200$ on this game not including my brothers copy. I'm a dedicated player and i'm missing out on enjoying the launch of the game with my guild.

20190315_203025.jpg

20190315_203047.jpg

20190315_203219.jpg

Edited by Gregx37
Grammar and spelling

We got same problem as your. According to my ticket they think we using illegal visa card and yeah, without officially inform, they banned u from the server like me . Good luck with your case. 

No hope and trust anymore.

On 3/17/2019 at 2:34 AM, Gregx37 said:

Can a GM /CM please contact me

You will need to contact customer service, there isn't much we can do here on the website. 

Wait which customer service do I need to contact? Xbox or Pearl abyss? Because I'm getting that very same error. 

On 3/16/2019 at 7:57 AM, Gregx37 said:

For 4 days now i have not been able to log in. After using the storage vendor in calpheon my game froze. I restarted the game, tried logging back in. After i select my account, server  character, then get through the loading screen, the black spirit icon loads in left corner of screen like im going to log in, i can hear the NPC's in the market then, i auto disconnect. My internet is Comcast Gig speed my download is around 900mpbs, My upload is around 40mbps. My NAT type is open. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game twice now. I have power cycled my xbox one x. I have reset my modem and router. I am hard line connected to the internet. I can not log in with an alt character. But i can log in using my brothers account.  Please help i have been missing out on progression and all your events for 4 days now. I have submitted mutiple tickets. This has to be an issue directly with my account and/or the game. I can play for hours on my brothers account. I have spent 200$ on this game not including my brothers copy. I'm a dedicated player and i'm missing out on enjoying the launch of the game with my guild.

20190315_203025.jpg

20190315_203047.jpg

20190315_203219.jpg