RobisDoyal

Crafting disapearance

Region: North America
Server: Calpheon-1
Bug description

had most of the supplies completed and delivered to the Epheron shipyard for the ship registration: fishing boat. Went out to gather the remaining 10 usable scantling. Dropped it in storage and went to the crafting menu. Only to see everything missing other than what was still being delivered. So the 176 item cost somehow dwindle to 6 usable scantling. It's not in my inventory or storage as a completed item.

as well, if possible, can I get a refund on the items? I'm not asking for a finished one, I'd still like to put in the work.

15527496830252445440365668227711.jpg

I have this same issue where although I have my workers based in Altinova and all of my materials in Altinova storage they don't always appear. I'm working on a rowboat for a quest line. I have to continually switch servers to have a chance for them to appear. And once I get it to work, if I ever exit the screen and come back they're gone again. 

Storage connecting comes and goes.have to catch it in a good mood. I hope they fix it. 

This issue is only seeing partial. Means using the wrong worker. Here. 

Dude it happened again! Had like 50 more items needed to complete and all the progress is just gone

At this point I'm operating at a huge loss with no return Nd spending all my time just gathering.