Relax

CM Silver & Storage wiped

Central Market Silver and Storage are completely gone from my account. 

250 hours of work all gone, hoping this is fixable?

Posted (edited)

LOST 17M YESTERDAY [3/18/19] WITH RHETORICAL CONVERSATIONS IN CHAT SERVER DEVALUING THE JOURNEY BEHIND PEARL ABYSS

SIDE-TRACKED DELUSIONS.....

SIDE-TRACKING DELUSIONS....

CAUSATION TO COMPLAIN.

Edited by TEZUNAKI

OMG!! Same here! I absolutely wanna freaking puke! I hope to god this gets fixed, or I’m out close to 100 million easy, & weeks wasted,

• Like 1

is this due to maintenance of some sort?? this morning (10hrs ago) when i last checked, i still had 22mil. 

No clue. They did a Central Market maintenance earlier and its been acting funny ever since it came back online. Now I've lost everything in my wallet.

I feel like it has been wiped for some reason, because I can put new things in and sell them. Although everything I owned is gone.

Yeah, it just wipes anything new added. Dumped out somewhere into the Pearl Abyss. I’m used to dealing with bugs in a new game, but it just seems like things are constantly getting worse, not better. I was absolutely loving this game, but this new glitch just disheartened me. Lost irreplaceable items & tons of work. If it doesn’t get fixed, it’ll be devastating. 

Yeah I don't think I am willing to continue if this truly just wiped three weeks worth of work and money. This has completely halted my crafting productions.

20 minutes ago, Tr3nch said:

Just saw an in game notice that they are aware of it and working on it.

Hopefully they can find a way to fix it.

5 minutes ago, maXmood said:

they will fix it and you'll all get ur stuff back.. 

Did they mention how long?

I’m not checking again until tomorrow after maintenance. Need a day for this bad taste in my mouth right now, to become palatable.

• Thanks 1

They announced that it was fixed, I didn't get anything back tho. Waiting to see if they say something else.

Posting that it's fixed when it's clearly not then going ghost on everyone doesn't seem like a good sign.

Same here & i stored lots of stuff in there & got took for over 120 mill & tons of mats a few pets i had bought. This is complete bs. 

Тоже пропали все вещи, был забит склад полностью 5000lt:( : и все деньги, надеюсь поправят:(