Relax

CM Silver & Storage wiped

8 minutes ago, Floki said:

Same here & i stored lots of stuff in there & got took for over 120 mill & tons of mats a few pets i had bought. This is complete bs. 

how did you make so much silver in 3 weeks?? can you please help a brother out?

I'm not a developer on this game, but I can say that usually this sort of issue is around server communication. It's very unlikely that your items are 'gone', it's just that you can't see them client side. I'm fairly positive you'll get them back eventually.

if not, 200 million silver, a TRI main and 3000 pearls would make me feel better. :)

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

Yup same. Log in this morning to see 150m worth of enhanced gear and rare accessories saved for melting for sharps gone. I'm sure we will get our items and silver back after maintenance tomorrow.

Edited by Dart

Same here. Felt sick but knowing it’s widespread makes me feel less uneasy. 

Misery loves company eh?  

17 minutes ago, InfiniteBlack said:

if not, 200 million silver, a TRI main and 3000 pearls would make me feel better. :)

I would still be pissed but this would ease the pain a bit.

• Like 1

Just got a reply to ticket saying relog and it’s fixed and I should have my items back. I relogged and lost all my stuff again and nothing was restored. It’s a waste of time me even playing at this point I have like nothing left....

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Sphynkx said:

Just got a reply to ticket saying relog and it’s fixed and I should have my items back. I relogged and lost all my stuff again and nothing was restored. It’s a waste of time me even playing at this point I have like nothing left....

Yeah reloging does nothing. I’ve avoided putting anything in there for now. 

Edited by WeAreLegion

Yep I relogged several times. Hard Reset, changed servers, nothing fixes it. They did not resolve this issue.

1 hour ago, maXmood said:

how did you make so much silver in 3 weeks?? can you please help a brother out?

Add me on xbox King sureshot I'll help you with nodes & such if you want.

Im right with everyone else here. Over 200 mil in money and items gone. Hours of grinding gone. If it doesnt come back im done with this game. This is a game breaking bug.

3 minutes ago, Nikkielove said:

Im right with everyone else here. Over 200 mil in money and items gone. Hours of grinding gone. If it doesnt come back im done with this game. This is a game breaking bug.

I would have to agree. I just can not see myself spending any more money or time on this game if I just lost everything. However, I don't believe everything is truly lost. I think this is a communication issue from client to server. We shall see.

• Thanks 1

Having the same issue with the market, all items i set up for sale are gone... At least 4 mil silver was there. Hope this is fixed after tomorrows patch😒

Game breaking AND heart breaking! I had 28 armor black stones & 21 weapon black stones involved in my inventory wipe. THAT’S the most crushing of this saga, to me. The money & 2300 Lt of other stuff could be replaced over time

3 minutes ago, Madmoldrake said:

Game breaking AND heart breaking! I had 28 armor black stones & 21 weapon black stones involved in my inventory wipe. THAT’S the most crushing of this saga, to me. The money & 2300 Lt of other stuff could be replaced over time

Right there with you. Three sharps and 1 hard as well. 

But I also believe it will all be fixed!

This is the answer you will get from a ticket. It's laughable at best. If anything that "Market place Update" Broke everything. I get it we have a maintenance tomorrow but i have never even got my silver from the last storage bug returned. I stopped using storage for the most part & kept my important stuff in the market & now all that's gone. The fact the GM,s have all vanished tells me it's serious. They should have record of what we all had in the files somewhere. I for one am completely done if this isn't fixed with everything returned. 

Screenshot_2019-03-19-12-42-16~2.png

Screenshot_2019-03-19-11-22-35.png

Got the same message more or less.. rebooted several times and still nothing.. everything I had was in the market place.. I would hate to start over..

1 hour ago, Floki said:

Add me on xbox King sureshot I'll help you with nodes & such if you want.

Mind of if get some help too? lol I could sure use it

One of my friends had his stuff come back for a little bit, then went away again. Seems like its still there, we just can't see it.

If they are auto replying the same message then they know it's not fixed and don't have a fix for it. This is their way of trying to get away with taking peoples RL and Ingame money.

Are any of you encountering this problem with the storage in Altinova because that place is extremely buggy. I had to move everything out of there. 

11 minutes ago, DoctorJekkyl said:

Any updates?  Jeepers creepers, at least let us know you're aware of it.

They are telling everyone it's fixed, might as well just quit now.