Relax

CM Silver & Storage wiped

It's the fact they're saying it's fixed when it's not and wont address it again. They addressed it being fixed within two hours of the bug, it's been 8 hours since then and haven't addressed it again. 

Can we get an update from PA staff(beyond a auto-respose)? A game we have paid for is currently unplayable due to these bugs with storage and central market. 

Posted (edited)

Hello any PA Staff? Missing 100m+ worth of silver and items. Have preorders still, not trying to have items go into the void. Can you guys reach out to us and fix this please? 20190319_163013.thumb.jpg.b4bcec811a2362fe698abd1b0b116d35.jpg

Also please fix the ticket system... cant create a ticket to even get my stuff back. 

Thanks..

Edited by Galataea

Yep got the same auto response. Another thing that irritates me is that they close a support ticket after they respond. All that does is make their internal numbers look good and forces us back in queue with another ticket over the same problem. 

Back to the point, my items are also still missing and no response on second ticket.

20 minutes ago, Technophobe said:

Ditto.  Following.  They have as long as it takes me to submit a request for refund to fix this shyte.

Almost at that point myself tbh, early access games have been released in better condition then this. 

3 hours ago, Tr3nch said:

Yep got the same auto response. Another thing that irritates me is that they close a support ticket after they respond. All that does is make their internal numbers look good and forces us back in queue with another ticket over the same problem. 

Back to the point, my items are also still missing and no response on second ticket.

I've received no response on my second ticket as well. I'm purely kicking myself for investing in a game service that does not provide adequate support; the money that I have placed into their accounts for functional and cosmetic features in-game has been degraded by this. I've received no apology for my troubles. This game is a fun addiction that should be handled properly; yet reality is once a patch is pushed I'll be back online waiting for the next bug.

Pearl Abyss needs to provide greater support to its paid users.

The issue cannot br fixed as I just lost all of my silver in the CM a couple of hours ago.  I also had silver wiper from one of my characters.

1 minute ago, LegionSV said:

The issue cannot br fixed as I just lost all of my silver in the CM a couple of hours ago.  I also had silver wiper from one of my characters.

The issue will be fixed, relax. 

I am not sure I seemed stressed in my post.  I simply wanted to note that this occurred recently.  

Posted (edited)

Happened to me a few hours ago, after the supposed mp fix, they said in the maintenance note silver and items will be returned after patch they have till then if I log on and everything’s still gone I’m going through Microsoft for a refund of all the money I spent, 

really do hope it’s fixed and returned I really enjoy the game first one I’ve played I got hooked on right away since ffxi I like the grind and the fact nothing is just handed to you or done overnight 

Edited by Phelan519

qalivetest_4 Replied Date : 03.20.2019 05:09

Greetings Adventurer,

Thank you for sending us a ticket. I am GM Heidel from Pearl Abyss Support Team. I will be assisting your request.

I have seen your ticket and read your concern, as such, please be informed that we have just recently completed a fix for the Central Market Place in regards to the missing items. Restart and download the patch for the game for the changes to take effect. 

Afterward, kindly recheck your Central Market Wallet to see if the items or silver you are missing is there.

If the items are still not in the Central Market Wallet, please try again after 10 minutes. 

Should the issue still persists, kindly contact us back again. 

Sincerely,

GM Heidel 
Pearl Abyss Support Team

Fingers crossed, my stuff is back right now.  No patch showed as a download for the xbox system, but the market seems more responsive.

42 minutes ago, Technophobe said:

Fingers crossed, my stuff is back right now.  No patch showed as a download for the xbox system, but the market seems more responsive.

The news announcement claims the issue has been fixed, but after two restarts it still exists on my account; the items and silver in my Central Market wallet are gone. I get spammed with a message stating 'item could not be registered' when simply navigating to the wallet. This is seemingly more than a display issue. Can a GM please respond to my ticket with a reasonable explanation?

They really need to fix this asap, i just lost everrything i was working for... Central marked just robbed a bunch of people. This better be their focus considering i and many others spent real money on pearls just to have it whiped.. Wtf

The items should have been restored around 5 hours ago. Sorry that we couldn't update earlier. With the preparations for the update we've been making sure everything is ready, notices and stuff done and everything triple checked. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, [CM]Shirna said:

The items should have been restored around 5 hours ago. Sorry that we couldn't update earlier. With the preparations for the update we've been making sure everything is ready, notices and stuff done and everything triple checked. 

I checked a couple of hours ago and items were back in wallet storage however the items listed on the marketplace and preorders were still missing and error message about item not registering was spaming the page.

Hopefully the maintenance might fix.

edit: seems the maintenance and updates have fixed this

Edited by Yogsoth
update

2 hours ago, [CM]Shirna said:

Thanks!!

3 hours ago, InfiniteBlack said:

Yes, credit where credit is due. That was pretty worrying for a while there.

I’m now on vacation, space Coast, but logged in before we left and had everything! 👍🏼❤️