Sign in to follow this  
WeAreLegion

Central Market Issues - Affecting Many of Us

14 minutes ago, Reidun said:

I am not saying there is no need for concern, however, we all need to be honest with ourselves their communication with these issues has been spot on. These issues will be resolved, it’s not like PA is going to just leave all of these players with nothing.  So go to bed, read patch notes in the morning and watch your worries vanish.

The problem is when 20 minutes after the bug hit they posted in the servers that the problem has been fixed when it clearly hasn't.

K now I'm a little worried. I noticed all my money in my market was gone as well. I just assumed it was a simple switch servers and it would be back thing but didn't have time to check. Hopefully they fix it this patch I need my monies 

Start checking your CM Wallet. My stuff is back. A few more on Discord are also reporting their stuff back. 

• Like 1

Good to hear. I had like 500 meals listed.......grinded my rear end off to hit artisan cooking to make those

7 hours ago, Tr3nch said:

Start checking your CM Wallet. My stuff is back. A few more on Discord are also reporting their stuff back. 

Checking now.