Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
WeAreLegion

Central Market Issues - Affecting Many of Us

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So I had a TON of stuff in my central market wallet and it’s all gone. How many others are having issues?

Submitted a ticket and hoping it’s juts a temporary thing. 

Link to bug thread on this as well:

Stand strong everyone, you’re not alone!!

Edited by WeAreLegion
Edited for content and relevance to know issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DoctorJekkyl said:

Yes, same issue - lots of reports on the Bug Forum and Discord 

Ok. So I’m not alone?  Hope it gets resolved. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

So I had a TON of stuff in my central market wallet and it’s all gone. Anyone else having issues?

Submitted a ticket and hoping it’s juts a temporary thing. 

Same here everything wiped....depressing. I had a mini heart attack. I had 100+mil silver and also alot of items in there that I needed......just gone 😞.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FlatSwole said:

Same here everything wiped....depressing. I had a mini heart attack. I had 100+mil silver and also alot of items in there that I needed......just gone 😞.

Yeah. I’m confident it will get resolved. 

Here’s a link to the big thread for anyone interested:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Having the same issue, my silver was there but my set up items are all gone, it says this item is not registerable... Lol 0 from 0 items and yesterday i had around 1800 items for sale :( hope tommorrows patch can fix this, fingers cross

 

Edited by R4GE0fW4R

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ParadigmMorph said:

Yeah... same problems. Dude the amount of bugs in this game is Astronomical.. hope it doesn't end up like 76.

That’s a bit melodramatic. This is the first “real” bug I’ve encountered on almost 6 days (144 + hours). 

By real I mean game-breaking by the way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

That’s a bit melodramatic. This is the first “real” bug I’ve encountered on almost 6 days (144 + hours). 

By real I mean game-breaking by the way. 

You weren't the victim of a nasty bug that was preventing people from logging in for several days then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

I’m additon I’m comparing it to launches like SoT and FO76 which were riddled with bugs. 

Sea of Thieves was fine. Just lacked content. Was a clean launch other than a few ships flying off.

The biggest difference here is that Black Desert is a MMO.

 

In other MMOs, namely sub or pay to play...

- if there are currency issues, auction house issues, especially where paying customers lose items or currency, they normally shutdown the Auction House and make it priority ONE for a hotfix. 

- If there is a duping or exploit where the item economy is impacted, servers go offline and rollbacks happen.

- If players lose items/currency in a MMO, thats bad. It just should never happen in a MMO with currency economies.  Normally active GMs in game can immediately help the player resolve or help escalate a support ticket on lost items. Because the longer you go on with data updates to the DBs, the harder it becomes to track down and restore lost items/currency.

What concerns me here is that we STILL have lost silver from the Currency Exchange bug that still isn’t fixed. Been a issue since launch where Players have lost millions of silver from exchanging their gold bars and it not showing in the MP storage. On stream they said that devs could see the silver on players accounts, and it was just a UI issue. Yet, no patch to fix it and it still is happening.

So there are game breaking bugs as far as economy is concerned, and in a MMO that’s unacceptable.

Edited by Uberkull
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

So there are game breaking bugs as far as economy is concerned, and in a MMO that’s unacceptable.

Absolutely this, 100%. They keep having bugs like this it's going to scare everyone off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Uberkullpoint taken. 

1 hour ago, ParadigmMorph said:

You weren't the victim of a nasty bug that was preventing people from logging in for several days then.

Very good point as well. Sorry you had to deal with that man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Mmm are we playing the beta? 

 

It’s unnaceptable.. really. If I had been saving silver was to buy an outfit in the Central Market and now, while I could use my silver to buy the outfit, it was available for a few minutes...

how to say that.... thanks...?

Edited by Vodkanroll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same problem here, about 12 hours ago or so all items and silver missing from central marketplace, tried to submit a ticket as well and even though it showed to me I filled one out, if I look in my home page and click submitted tickets it shows I have none ... I hope this gets fixed, game is awesome, but this is a major bug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep still missing everything. Not really interested in continuing the game at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tr3nch said:

Yep still missing everything. Not really interested in continuing the game at this point.

I’m sure we will get everything back. See if you can focus on something else for a bit. I finished my rowboat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First off, I think half the people in here need to calm down. Second, for the ones crying “this isn’t a beta, so we shouldn’t have these issues”. Remember we all screamed and cried that the game didn’t release monthsss ago. Can’t have your cake and eat it too.

 

With that said, yes this is a problem, and one Pearl Abyss will fix, as it was already stated 14 hours ago on the maintenance information. So chin up, all will be better in the morning! This team has had open communications in all their triumphs, and with all the mistakes. You can’t ask for anything better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Reidun said:

First off, I think half the people in here need to calm down. Second, for the ones crying “this isn’t a beta, so we shouldn’t have these issues”. Remember we all screamed and cried that the game didn’t release monthsss ago. Can’t have your cake and eat it too.

 

With that said, yes this is a problem, and one Pearl Abyss will fix, as it was already stated 14 hours ago on the maintenance information. So chin up, all will be better in the morning! This team has had open communications in all their triumphs, and with all the mistakes. You can’t ask for anything better. 

You mean like saying they fixed the vanishing silver to storage bug, but the bug still exists and 100s of players still losing millions. 
Yea that gives me great hope that something harder where people have lost 20 rows of items in their marketplace storage and 100s of millions in silver. 

This is definitely cause for concern, and everyone's fear is warranted when hours of work literally vanishes into thin air.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Galataea said:

You mean like saying they fixed the vanishing silver to storage bug, but the bug still exists and 100s of players still losing millions. 
Yea that gives me great hope that something harder where people have lost 20 rows of items in their marketplace storage and 100s of millions in silver. 

This is definitely cause for concern, and everyone's fear is warranted when hours of work literally vanishes into thin air.

I am not saying there is no need for concern, however, we all need to be honest with ourselves their communication with these issues has been spot on. These issues will be resolved, it’s not like PA is going to just leave all of these players with nothing.  So go to bed, read patch notes in the morning and watch your worries vanish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...