Guild Name: The Arcadians
Guild Leader: LegendaryLykaon
Guild Contact: LegendaryLykaon, Vaneth Reaper
Guild Website: http://www.arcadianguild.com
Guild Motto: Just a friendly, social guild for all
Guild Currently Recruiting: Anyone and Everyone
Guild Type: Social, PvE (PvP planned for future, need to build first)
Guild Peak Time Zones: USA

Description: We are just a small group that love to play together. Our leader, has been playing this game for a decent amount of time and is very willing to help out wherever you need it. We are not an Elitist group. We are merely a group of friends that love to hang out and be stupid. If you are interested, hit up the leader or Vaneth. We will be glad to have you!

If a guild just starting out isn't your cup of tea, don't worry. I totally understand. But just remember, every strong guild has a starting point. Being brand new there is plenty of room for growth and leadership. We just ask that you are active and join our ever so wonderful(and often inappropriate) party chat once in a while. That is just for us to get to know you. If you are interested, please reply here, or contact LegendaryLykaon or Vaneth Reaper on Xbox Live. We are growing extremely well. We have a discord chat that we are working toward getting everyone in. We would LOVE to have you! The invite code is xTv9DX8

See you in game soon!

Gt - Bizmala1105 

Characters - Chymera Ranger 41

Gandalphini - 26 Wizard

Shaoshin - 22 Musa

No malice- 34 Lahn

ShwayzeBlack - 42

Swiftyknuckles 20

Leveling now. I switch up playing characters but play daily. Casual not really pvp yet but would love an invite...if you'll have me. 

Absolutely man! Best way to get involved is to hit up our discord. Invite code is xTv9DX8

When I get home from work, I will make sure someone gets you an invite. For now, feel free to pop into discord and chat it up!

I’m curious as to the average age of guild members and how active y’all are on pacific time I’m looking for a chill guild that Is seeking end game pvp

@Electrafried I don't know an exact average age, but the vast majority I would say are within 21-35. PST is pretty slow at the moment. We have a good amount of central and a few pst, but I would say its more central at this time. We are definitely a chill guild. I don't necessarily want to say that we are actively seeking end game pvp, but it is definitely something we plan to do eventually. We aren't incredibly big, as we are still working on growing. If you are looking for a chill, social guild though, this is the place for you. Hope you decide to stick around. Discord code: xTv9DX8