BrokenAzs

Karma Should Be Removed

29 minutes ago, Ibrahim said:

Remove that **** open world PVP .. alot of people being afk and just loving talking in chat instead of playing .. they even start ruin the game throw the chat .. cuz they got mad from this **** pvp system .. and for those who said this is my spot im going to kill anyone came here cuz im farming .. GO love YOURSELF SO HARD! .. so that's why you have to remove this system from open worlds .. the purpose from games .. is to have fun ! im 10 YEARS MOBA player .. 3 years MMO .. no need to mention this game is huge difference from other MMOs .. and yes ,,with open world pvp .. this game start losing her bright.. many new players they enjoy the entire game by farming or doing stuff like life skills .. but being killed from someone behind you who just decide to turn his pvp on is not fun at all .. like any other MMOs .. there is game mode designed for PVP only .. and like a SKYFORGE.. you can request to dual someone .. he can simply  accept or refuse .. same as TERA tho! .. forcing other people to do pvp while they don't like it at all is a **** .. this is not a fun game! even many guilds start kicking people or ban them cuz they are low in GS ! .. oh wait... WHO THE love ARE YOU TO FORCE SOMEONE TO DO THIS OR THAT ,ONLY TO HELP YOUR CAUSE !.. i was waiting 3 years to play this game on console tho .. and when they announced it .. i bought the ultimate edition after they announced it in 1 hour.. seems i will regret my decision after 1 month ..even i start looking on pc players on twitch .. how many are they? 1k ?? 2k ?? max 10k BDO player on PC.. im sure and as i saw on YouTube many guys just stop playing it .. for many reasons .. this is 1 of those reasons ..

this open world pvp system still up? after 6 months .. the only pc players and some of consoles player gonna play this game and it will marked as dead game .. like NEVERWINTER .. and PARAGON who already being shutdown from 1 year ago if im not mistaken !

you may excuse my English tho! .. im Arabian .. Good Game And Try To Have a Fucken FUN!

Peace!

If players dont want open world pvp, and want to do life skills instead, stay at 49

Every player who can be attack consented to joining the open world PvP. Why have the Lvl 50 quest, or any requirement for open world, if a player gets fisted for engaging with 1 of 2 forms of PvP accessible in the game at the moment?

Karma is a strict punishment system, not used for any purpose of benefit except to protect lige skillers who consented to being killed in the first place.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, BrokenAzs said:

If players dont want open world pvp, and want to do life skills instead, stay at 49

Every player who can be attack consented to joining the open world PvP. Why have the Lvl 50 quest, or any requirement for open world, if a player gets fisted for engaging with 1 of 2 forms of PvP accessible in the game at the moment?

Karma is a strict punishment system, not used for any purpose of benefit except to protect lige skillers who consented to being killed in the first place.

You’re either a complete idiot or just don’t know how to read. I am still deciding which is the case. It has been mentioned numerous times already that YOU MUST BE OVER LEVEL 50 for certain quests that pertain to life skills. 

Also if they consented to being killed then they would be flagged for pvp themselves. This is why the karma system is in place, to prevent douchebags like yourself from going around killing just for fun. Saying they consent to be killed because they are over level 50 is like saying a women consents to being raped because she is over the age of 18 (or 12 in some screwed up places)

Edited by Downtain
  • Like 1

So the OP goes and attacks players who probably had no interest in fighting other players and just wanted to grind, goes red, and then goes and tries to grind him/her self and has the same thing happen to him/her? Well to me it sounds like KARMA! Haha, oh I'm bad... sorry I'll get my coat and be on my way. --Momentai :3

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, BrokenAzs said:

as someone mentioned before .. they have to go above 50 to enjoy the game .. seems you are one of those players who keep losing in real pvp game mode .. and he just start having fun here .. cuz he can hunt new and low GS players! after that he will feel strong enough ! LAMO

• Like 1

OP Seems like one of those chad guys who go around telling everyone how "BDX iS a pVP gAmE". Well - Crash with reality, there are plenty of us who simply love BD for PVE, grind, progression and overall chill experience. If a PVP player comes to me and flags as if he owns the world, i'm damn going to make sure he goes -Karma to his heart content.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ibrahim said:

Remove that **** open world PVP .. alot of people being afk and just loving talking in chat instead of playing .. they even start ruin the game throw the chat .. cuz they got mad from this **** pvp system .. and for those who said this is my spot im going to kill anyone came here cuz im farming .. GO love YOURSELF SO HARD! .. so that's why you have to remove this system from open worlds .. the purpose from games .. is to have fun ! im 10 YEARS MOBA player .. 3 years MMO .. no need to mention this game is huge difference from other MMOs .. and yes ,,with open world pvp .. this game start losing her bright.. many new players they enjoy the entire game by farming or doing stuff like life skills .. but being killed from someone behind you who just decide to turn his pvp on is not fun at all .. like any other MMOs .. there is game mode designed for PVP only .. and like a SKYFORGE.. you can request to dual someone .. he can simply  accept or refuse .. same as TERA tho! .. forcing other people to do pvp while they don't like it at all is a **** .. this is not a fun game! even many guilds start kicking people or ban them cuz they are low in GS ! .. oh wait... WHO THE love ARE YOU TO FORCE SOMEONE TO DO THIS OR THAT ,ONLY TO HELP YOUR CAUSE !.. i was waiting 3 years to play this game on console tho .. and when they announced it .. i bought the ultimate edition after they announced it in 1 hour.. seems i will regret my decision after 1 month ..even i start looking on pc players on twitch .. how many are they? 1k ?? 2k ?? max 10k BDO player on PC.. im sure and as i saw on YouTube many guys just stop playing it .. for many reasons .. this is 1 of those reasons ..

this open world pvp system still up? after 6 months .. the only pc players and some of consoles player gonna play this game and it will marked as dead game .. like NEVERWINTER .. and PARAGON who already being shutdown from 1 year ago if im not mistaken !

you may excuse my English tho! .. im Arabian .. Good Game And Try To Have a Fucken FUN!

Peace!

Ok so you say you waited years for this ? U didn’t do much research as the pvp system has been the same on pc for years and it’s not going to change simple as that on pc people cried and guess what it didn’t change and it won’t. PvP system in this is not forgiving, yes at 50+ you can be killed by anyone so you got three options really either accept it don’t level past 49 (which is not really an option) and three don’t play, it’s harsh but it’s true it won’t change and it doesn’t need to!!

7 minutes ago, Grammaticus said:

OP Seems like one of those chad guys who go around telling everyone how "BDX iS a pVP gAmE". Well - Crash with reality, there are plenty of us who simply love BD for PVE, grind, progression and overall chill experience. If a PVP player comes to me and flags as if he owns the world, i'm damn going to make sure he goes -Karma to his heart content.

Damn i love it XDXD

yesterday i make someone lose 9k Karma XD .. well i was farming and he appear from nowhere behind me .. i go there again and just afk near him .. he killed me again XD .. i call him you feel strong now kid ? he got mad and he killed me again ROFL ,, after that he said .. love i can't go back to Calpheon to finish my Quest now XD .. he just made my day tho XDXD 

Cheers For Those Homeless DOGS! XD

• Like 1

Op i don't think so....for example i was mining some rocks  outside gates of city which had a dueling arena. I was attacked then killed they way op.same i'm typing question to chat box about game, i had pulled off side of road outside trent, i didn't realize it but they picked me off, same handing in quest to.becker. I've ran everyrhing cause i had low ap. I played gta  alot of its kids and they think stuff like that is funny. Remove karma and it will be no fun in game. 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Koromas said:

Ok so you say you waited years for this ? U didn’t do much research as the pvp system has been the same on pc for years and it’s not going to change simple as that on pc people cried and guess what it didn’t change and it won’t. PvP system in this is not forgiving, yes at 50+ you can be killed by anyone so you got three options really either accept it don’t level past 49 (which is not really an option) and three don’t play, it’s harsh but it’s true it won’t change and it doesn’t need to!!

LAMO ,, i will make the entire homeless dogs losing their karma while im losing nothing tho ! .. losing crystal or other stuff while im being killed? oh seems you did not read that.. im arabian 

just a  hint.

Arabian : we pee and we **** $$$$$$$ i can buy anything and do whatever i want at anytime and everywhere .. so yes .. i don't care about losing crystal  or other normal things tho XD

and they already buffed the karma system .. so this is in our side also .. and no ,, im on lvl56 as sorcerer and lvl 55 wizard ..and im really enjoying my time ❤️

and i never play MMO for ther purpose of PVP tho! ,, you want to go PVP ?? meet me on any MOBA,, there you can show off your skills ! not in MMO games who already designed for ( Better Gear Win !! ) where is the skills in this ?? ROFL .. where is the point of this PVP ? rich people can buy the highest tier gear with their real money and they wont let anyone else play the game!

Peace!

Edited by Ibrahim

4 minutes ago, Ibrahim said:

LAMO ,, i will make the entire homeless dogs losing their karma while im losing nothing tho ! .. losing crystal or other stuff while im being killed? oh seems you did not read that.. im arabian 

just a  hint.

Arabian : we pee and we **** $$$$$$$ i can buy anything and do whatever i want at anytime and everywhere .. so yes .. i don't care about losing crystal  or other normal things tho XD

and they already buffed the karma system .. so this is in our side also .. and no ,, im on lvl56 as sorcerer and lvl 55 wizard ..and im really enjoying my time ❤️

and i never play MMO for ther purpose of PVP tho! ,, you want to go PVP ?? meet me on any MOBA,, there you can show off your skills ! not in MMO games who already designed for ( Better Gear Win !! ) where is the skills in this ?? ROFL .. where is the point of this PVP ? rich people can buy the highest tier gear with their real money and they wont let anyone else play the game!

Peace!

Rofl your experience in other games means nothing you can’t say to someone oh come pvp me on this or that game, based on your post I really do not understand what your issue is when as you said money is not an issue etc. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Koromas said:

Rofl your experience in other games means nothing you can’t say to someone oh come pvp me on this or that game, based on your post I really do not understand what your issue is when as you said money is not an issue etc. 

XDXDXDXD i dosent mean you or others when i said meet me ROFL .. i mean in general .. and i don't have issue tho ! LOL .. just giving my opinion about this pvp system in game. after all .. they gonna change nothing to this game as many people said ! what is done is done XD .. GL&HF ❤️

OP, after some more research,  from what I can find, there IS a server channel on PC that has no Karma, but we don't have it yet.

It's the least-populated server in the game. 

So maybe we'll get that Server over here as well, and then you'll be able to walk around with the other 20 people who want no Karma and fight each other.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, JayMadIV said:

It's the least-populated server in the game. 

Not surprising. 

I kind of understand where OP is coming from.

Open pvp absolutely shouldn’t be removed, nor should consequences of going red.... however the problem with this game is that if you go slightly red, even once, you may not be able to dig yourself out of the whole if random people everywhere start attacking you while you try to clean karma. 

I think the simplest solution is a safe zone for reds similar to the bandit village etc that people can clean karma at.

43 minutes ago, HectX said:

Open pvp absolutely shouldn’t be removed, nor should consequences of going red.... however the problem with this game is that if you go slightly red, even once, you may not be able to dig yourself out of the whole if random people everywhere start attacking you while you try to clean karma. 

I think the simplest solution is a safe zone for reds similar to the bandit village etc that people can clean karma at.

I agree, but is it not a simpler solution to just avoid attacking people who don’t have their PvP flag up? 🤔

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, HectX said:

There has to be consequences for going red. It doesn't make sense if someone were to go around killing people and then when he stops and starts farming for Karma in a safe zone. It's like a serial killer who went around killing people and everyone knows him but he gets to walk around with no worries. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HectX said:

Sounds stupid lol go deep red then i can hide in my safe zone

14 hours ago, Atreuss said:

You do realize that lifeskillers need to go over 50 as well to complete quests for crafting? Saying to just not go over 50 makes no sense at all because they pretty much have to. I think the issue here is mixing a pvp focused and lifeskill/afk focused game together, just doesn't work that well. I love bdo, but it needs some tweaking. They need to come up with a better way so pvpers can't just grief for the fun if it, and so lifeskillers can get their stuff done in peace. I loved old star wars galaxies style where you had to go overt to actually pvp, but you could do it anywhere and anyone could join if they wanted too. Leaving the ganking of crafters and lower questers out of the picture unless they want to join too. Punishing players with karma, jail, broken gear is just kinda bad imo. Maybe not for the cm as players need to buy materials, but the griefers will just go take over farming areas to fix their stuff or get new, while the lesser geared peeps are just struggling to get a few pieces up to par so they can farm mats for crafting. They could come up with a solution to make everyone happy, but will they? Probably not. I really am surprised they don't have any pve servers at all that only allowed pvp in certain areas.. They would gain a lot more player base if they did.

Yeah I agree they need a pve only server,  I'm at 49 and out grinding on 50+ areas had a few try to swing on me but couldn't lol,  they eventually left when they realized they couldn't take my spot from me or kill me.  I mean really all we have is mediah which you can do everything mediah has at 49 with no worries,  gear +15 or higher is all you need.  But yes give us a pve server with zero pvp. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Yeah I agree they need a pve only server,  I'm at 49 and out grinding on 50+ areas had a few try to swing on me but couldn't lol,  they eventually left when they realized they couldn't take my spot from me or kill me.  I mean really all we have is mediah which you can do everything mediah has at 49 with no worries,  gear +15 or higher is all you need.  But yes give us a pve server with zero pvp. 

Never will happen but you can keep dreaming lol

Just try to grind it off in a less crowded server (It depends on the time, so you might need to adjust your game time for the grind if possible) and try to find a empty area away from the story areas, etc. plenty of areas some people don't go.

7 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Hate to break it to you people on PC begged for this for years and they never got it so I can guarantee you it won’t happen here, this game is designed with PvP in mind as a core feature so a zero PvP server goes against that.

so in other words there is absolutely no chance they will add a PvP server, they have stayed true to there vision of the game from the start and tbh I respect them a lot for not giving into all the people who cry about karma or any other PvP aspect. 

On 3/19/2019 at 6:42 PM, BrokenAzs said:

Open world pvp either needs completely removed, or karma needs completely removed.

It adds nothing, and if the goal is to protect players from getting PK'd, just remove open world pvp.

This game offers 2 forms of content, PvP and life skills.

If the intent is for PvP to only happen when both players consent, remove world pvp completely.

If the intent is to make a fun PvP game that is driven by player experience, remove karma.

OP you seem too be in the wrong game. Yes BDX/BDO is open world PvP but you abuse the word "open" just to kill for "fun" just because you view the game as a "kill all that walks" mentality. The Arsha server you seek from PC would be game breaking, as the already RNG carried players would massively profit from little to no competition on that server. New players to BDX do not understand the rules of PvP as they are hardly explained if at all by the game, so no penalty PvP would be absurd right now. 

Open PvP also means you don't have to go to "Cyrodill" or "arenas" or "battlefields" to fight someone. You might be better suited in ESO ganking kids by keep gates if you want to kill for "lulz". 

Personally they should have kept the gear degrade for red players to prevent people from being dumb this early on when EXP penalties aren't that big of a deal currently. (hit 62/63 on PC 1% is hours of time, days if you don't grind hard)

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Vanille said:

There has to be consequences for going red. It doesn't make sense if someone were to go around killing people and then when he stops and starts farming for Karma in a safe zone. It's like a serial killer who went around killing people and everyone knows him but he gets to walk around with no worries. 

There is a consequence... 

Firstly if you get killed before making it to the safe area, which should be in a far away place away from any normal hunting zones.

Secondly the area should give zero xp and no loot. Make it so you need to kill mods based on your level, and make it take a long time.

Im sure there are some other stipulations that can be added. The point of the area isn’t for it to be an easy one second clean karma zone, it’s for a last ditch zone that will burn a ton of time, but if needed it’s there.

Then they should let us have option to keep pvp off at the 49 quest at catfishman camp but still be able to level up just won't be able to pvp,  problem solved