MixtaMike

Kzarka boss times eu

The working playerbase getting shafted by these boss times, anyone who has a job and works during the day will miss out on 80% of the kzarka spawns.

These players normally buy pearls thus support your game.

Can we please get atleast some of the times changed for the Monday-Friday spawns. Just 1 spawn per evening will be a supporting change.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Timing in EU is terrible for anyone who works. In the end I'm sure that majority of of us, the players are working adults... We should get timers like 5-8 p.m. CET or something... 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

I agree here fully @[CM]Shirna @CM Valencia (tried tagging shinra but no joy, the pm time should really be 8pm or later as a lot of us work and there is no way A lot of others who work will get back home for this without speeding or driving dangerously 🤣

Edited by Koromas
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Koromas said:

I agree here fully @[CM]Shirna @CM Valencia (tried tagging shinra but no joy, the pm time should really be 8pm or later as a lot of us work and there is no way A lot of others who work will get back home for this without speeding or driving dangerously 🤣

hahaha. Yeah.. I'd be like  "Boss, I need to end work 30 minutes earlier to get home and kill the lord of corruption. Would you mind? " 

• Haha 1

This is horrible. Both times at work. Change it to the same as NA in UTC? At least give working people a chance...

• Like 1

horrible times and unfair seeing a normal person person in EU can only do 1 Kzarka a day while NA has 2 chances on the kill FIX THIS!!!

Proposed times;

7am

6pm

10pm

That way majority of people can awake before work if they want to do it. 6pm is just as people are getting home. Some. May be able to hustle in time to do it and 10:30pm is when node wars will finish so everyone will get chance to do it!!! 

• Like 2

horrible when all of you think that it's only unfair to your timing.. what about the rest of the world that connects to EU servers??

even tho these timing doesn't suit EU ppl and many others in different regions (certainly doesn't suit my region), they should keep the timing as is for couple of weeks to see how effective or ineffective those timings are..

1 minute ago, maXmood said:

horrible when all of you think that it's only unfair to your timing.. what about the rest of the world that connects to EU servers??

even tho these timing doesn't suit EU ppl and many others in different regions (certainly doesn't suit my region), they should keep the timing as is for couple of weeks to see how effective or ineffective those timings are..

If they are playing on EU servers they should play to EU times. Why would you accomadate the people outside EU region and effect those in it?? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tekeii said:

If they are playing on EU servers they should play to EU times. Why would you accomadate the people outside EU region and effect those in it?? 

then PA should either introduce servers for other regions or block/remove selling half-content game on stores of other regions.. 

the timing doesn't exclude alot of EU ppl, you just get lesser chance.. however, it affects alot of ppl of other regions, and i'm sure PA only made the current timing to serve everyone that connects to EU servers..

These times don't fit the vast majority of the EU it's just a joke the spawns will be for people sat at home with no other commitments 

24 minutes ago, Tekeii said:

Proposed times;

7am

6pm

10pm

That way majority of people can awake before work if they want to do it. 6pm is just as people are getting home. Some. May be able to hustle in time to do it and 10:30pm is when node wars will finish so everyone will get chance to do it!!! 

This exactly.

These spawntimes are horrible

They picked the worst possible times when nobody is online

If people have school, university or work, they can't do world boss hahaha

1 hour ago, Shimazu said:

horrible times and unfair seeing a normal person person in EU can only do 1 Kzarka a day while NA has 2 chances on the kill FIX THIS!!!

I only get one chance other time I'm working in NA. 

2 minutes ago, Jamie Foxx said:

Hey guys, i see this is a EU issue hope they help you guys, 

But do you know the NA spawn times? or where to find the info. 

https://www.xbox.playblackdesert.com/News/Detail?boardNo=459&category=1

As for the times, I'll be reporting it once everyone is back in the office tomorrow morning our time. We hear you, and we're going to try and get the times changed to be suitable for all