Jump to content
WeAreLegion

Update Allows Notifications to be Disabled!

Recommended Posts

1. There will also be a few quality of life changes with this update. You can now turn on/off notifications that appear on screen. The following notifications can be enabled/disabled at your own leisure by accessing ‘Main Menu - Setting - General Settings - Alert’

Anyone try this yet? Thank god if it works. 👍🏼

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

1. There will also be a few quality of life changes with this update. You can now turn on/off notifications that appear on screen. The following notifications can be enabled/disabled at your own leisure by accessing ‘Main Menu - Setting - General Settings - Alert’

Anyone try this yet? Thank god if it works. 👍🏼

Yes and it does work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Downtain said:

Yes and it does work

OMG!

i was 99% able to ignore the notifications but at times...like farming...it was be glaring. 

Yes!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Awww...the settings to turn the messages off works until a GM sends out a system wide message, then the messages all come back. Looks like the settings reset?

At that point ou have to change servers for the setting to re-apply.

Edited by Uberkull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Uberkull said:

Awww...the settings to turn the messages off works until a GM sends out a system wide message, then the messages all come back. Looks like the settings reset?

At that point ou have to change servers for the setting to re-apply.

Reeeeeaaaaaallllly. Reported it :)

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Uberkull said:

Awww...the settings to turn the messages off works until a GM sends out a system wide message, then the messages all come back. Looks like the settings reset?

At that point ou have to change servers for the setting to re-apply.

 

1 minute ago, [CM]Shirna said:

Reeeeeaaaaaallllly. Reported it :)

 

Doesn't reset for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Here is the test scenario:

1) [SETUP] Go to Settings > General > Alerts and turn all to Off

2) [AREA]Location was in Calpheon by the Daily NPC who wants moon pedals and scraggle weed(something like that) by the soldiers practicing sword attacks

3) [INPUT]GM types system wide message, like the one thats on repeat about the inactive quest/event on some island

4) [RESULT]GM Message shows in middle of screen (in the normal location)

5) [RESULT]MP messages start to show in the middle of screen

6) [RESULT] Go to settings > General > Alerts and all toggles are now set to ON

Edited by Uberkull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uberkull, does your ring menus reset too? 
Cubic do you not have an issue with ring menus resetting?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, [CM]Shirna said:

Uberkull, does your ring menus reset too? 
Cubic do you not have an issue with ring menus resetting?

 

My ring menus are fine, haven't reset once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, [CM]Shirna said:

Uberkull, does your ring menus reset too? 
Cubic do you not have an issue with ring menus resetting?

 

My Ring menus do not reset as a result of this or at any other time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, The Southern Nerd said:

I show footage of turning it off in my very brief update video..BTW congrats on winning that contest WeAreLegion!

 

 

Thanks! And yes, turning off notifications works!!!!

Was pretty easy to find in settings as well. 👍🏼

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only issue I have had is with the storage, none of my menus reset nor do the Central Market messages start to come back after a GM notice message. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/21/2019 at 3:28 AM, [CM]Shirna said:

Uberkull, does your ring menus reset too? 
Cubic do you not have an issue with ring menus resetting?

 

My ring menu, and almost all setting are reseting EVERY DC or disconnect from the server. How do i fix man?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MakeumRage said:

My ring menu, and almost all setting are reseting EVERY DC or disconnect from the server. How do i fix man?

Guess I’m lucky. So far all settings staying put. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...