Fess133

World Boss... No. Only lags

Ровно в 4.00 я выкинул с сервера и до конца босс не смог войти. Замечательно. Было бы лучше, если бы я обрабатывал пустые поля, чем потратил 2 часа, несмотря ни на что. Спасибо ПА. эта игра настраивает меня все больше и больше.

45 minutes ago, Fess133 said:

Ровно в 4.00 я выкинул с сервера и до конца босс не смог войти. Замечательно. Было бы лучше, если бы я обрабатывал пустые поля, чем потратил 2 часа, несмотря ни на что. Спасибо ПА. эта игра настраивает меня все больше и больше.

Translation via Google:

”Exactly at 4.00 I threw out from the server and until the end the boss could not enter. Wonderful. It would be better if I processed the empty fields than spent 2 hours, no matter what. Thanks PA. This game is setting me up more and more.”

• Like 1

Try moving to one of the other servers to complete the boss. Everyone dog piled Serendia servers, which meant there were way too many people there. Spreading out still has some performance issues, but we will be applying some optimization updates in the near future. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, [CM]Shirna said:

Try moving to one of the other servers to complete the boss. Everyone dog piled Serendia servers, which meant there were way too many people there. Spreading out still has some performance issues, but we will be applying some optimization updates in the near future. 

At least a 7 second delay and massive lag on Med 3. Also can you guys disable player collision during world bosses? You just get stuck on other players and have to spam a dodge to move anywhere.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, [CM]Shirna said:

Agree find a server not overloaded

Orrrrrr they could add more servers seeing as most of the time around the time the boss spawned most servers are “crowded” 

2 minutes ago, Joshl554 said:

Orrrrrr they could add more servers seeing as most of the time around the time the boss spawned most servers are “crowded” 

When aren't the servers crowded? 

10 hours ago, Jacs said:

When aren't the servers crowded? 

Of course on the bright side having crowded servers means that the game Ian being played!

And that most likely we will see more in the future. 👍🏼

• Like 1

Personally I don't want them to ad more servers simply because it makes the game feel more alive as you see players left and right so as you get a high damn chance of getting your ass on a red players wanted list but than again lag in things like world bosses meeeh idk but if not mistaken PC had the option to where when there is a world boss or bosses in general it would hide other players except you and your party what does help. 

19 minutes ago, Astolti said:

Personally I don't want them to ad more servers simply because it makes the game feel more alive as you see players left and right so as you get a high damn chance of getting your ass on a red players wanted list but than again lag in things like world bosses meeeh idk but if not mistaken PC had the option to where when there is a world boss or bosses in general it would hide other players except you and your party what does help. 

Once the world is fully available to us it won’t matter how many servers there are. Outside of cities and towns you won’t run into many people....it’s that big. 

Mans frankly that’s how it should be. I was exploring nowhere islands the other day and I saw a raft parked nearby. Got excited to see someone way out in no mans land. 

It will feel 100x more special when we have the desert and ocean not to mention what, 3 more regions??

I had no issues with lag at the world boss on mediah 2. Only issue I had was the loot since you can’t go through players to get to the mob to be able to loot it. We ended up building a pyramid of players just trying to loot the thing. (Iiterally had players standing on top of each other) 

3 hours ago, Astolti said:

You are right as far as about pc hiding other people I believe that Xbox didn’t go that far I think they only went as far as hiding other peoples moves to reduce the lag. It wouldn’t be bad if it was to hide everyone that was either not in your party or your guild or something or maybe just have some more servers that are only active for boss fights specifically could be another idea but idk how easy or hard that is to do.

13 hours ago, Astolti said:

They would only need to add more just for when the world boss spawns in