Deathz Angel

Cm shirna you need gm on the servers to monitor chat

Between the Microsoft tos and bdo tos there is numerous violations in chat every minute ranging from personal attacks,  racism,  religious beliefs,  profanity very heavy but no one to stop it.  Where is the justice when getting verbally abused in a game we payed to play that has a tos that is being broken but no one to enforce it.  No wonder people are leaving in droves,  I'm not personally but it is ridiculous I have to see it happening to others. 

• Like 3

Lol do you not have an Xbox one,  play the game and find out how bad it is. I would love to turn off chat but it also turns off guild chat so I must leave it on,  besides that it's not OK to turn a blind eye to the harassment that goes on in this game.  Ban some of them and maybe others will get the message that you have to follow the tos that you signed to play the game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deathz Angel said:

Between the Microsoft tos and bdo tos there is numerous violations in chat every minute ranging from personal attacks,  racism,  religious beliefs,  profanity very heavy but no one to stop it.  Where is the justice when getting verbally abused in a game we payed to play that has a tos that is being broken but no one to enforce it.  No wonder people are leaving in droves,  I'm not personally but it is ridiculous I have to see it happening to others. 

Agreed chat is horrible and wish they would try to do something. Sadly the Tos is a joke nobody reads. I turned off chat for the whole day today and felt a lot better. It gives me anxiety and it's the same people every day that start the same trash talk in chat. They need to weed out the bad apples that provoke this kind of behavior at least. 

• Like 1

First off why yes, yes i do have an xbox and wouldnt you know it im actually on the forums of a game i am playing. Ive played since day 1 head start. I agree chat is toxic, as it is with any other game at launch. I turn it off. Why, cause most guilds are intelligent enough to use other forms of communication. As for banning people, have u seen that some people disappear for a day and are just filled with an equally nasty person in chat. Something will get done but you need to give it time. Every new game release has its issues and if you just gonna come to the forums and complain(cause thats what your doing by posting this in general rather then under suggestions with possible fixes) then maybe u should quit and try coming back later. Its the internet, welcome to CAP LOCK warriors, faceless morons who say and do whatever they can because there is currently no fix. Be patient and try being helpful when u can. If not, there is the door. Bye Felicia.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lol I been playing since the first beta on Xbox one,  discord that you are probably talking about is not an Xbox app genius,  I won't use 3rd party apps like that,  it has a tos and people who are smart enough to stop and read it should not have to tolerate those who don't read it but violate it in several different ways.  Game has been out for about a month now and it should be addressed. I'm in guild so turning chat off because of blatant tos violations done by others is not an option.  Have not seen any GM on the game in over a week and half so much for supporting their game.  If they don't get it addressed soon i will contact Microsoft with each individual gamer tag with screen shot of the chat,  maybe if PA won't do anything maybe Xbox will. 

• Like 1

Wait until Tamer is released, that's where things are going to get both terrifyingly bad and sometimes hilarious. 

Personally I've just turned chat off. --Momentai :3

I can see how this is gonna go. Hey can u accept this friend request so i can get your gamertag to report you. Have fun.

Xbox will do something about it. Good luck.

• Like 1

Haha this complaing is hilarious. Do people have nothing better to do but get triggered in chat? Do people find words and instantly get hurt? If I'm busy doing something I don't even look at it. 

You guys realize most things saud is to get a rise out of people like you... 

9 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol I been playing since the first beta on Xbox one,  discord that you are probably talking about is not an Xbox app genius,  I won't use 3rd party apps like that,  it has a tos and people who are smart enough to stop and read it should not have to tolerate those who don't read it but violate it in several different ways.  Game has been out for about a month now and it should be addressed. I'm in guild so turning chat off because of blatant tos violations done by others is not an option.  Have not seen any GM on the game in over a week and half so much for supporting their game.  If they don't get it addressed soon i will contact Microsoft with each individual gamer tag with screen shot of the chat,  maybe if PA won't do anything maybe Xbox will. 

Going through the hassle of reporting each user to MS is more effort than using a 3rd party app or setting up an xbox party. Yeah it'll get the job done probably but it's more effort on your end. Don't wanna have a 3rd party app? Use the xbox party. Get 12 people in there and have fun. 

Don't get me wrong, chat is funny, toxic, rude, and makes you question humanity, but it'll get fixed. 

8 hours ago, TheSheep said:

Going through the hassle of reporting each user to MS is more effort than using a 3rd party app or setting up an xbox party. Yeah it'll get the job done probably but it's more effort on your end. Don't wanna have a 3rd party app? Use the xbox party. Get 12 people in there and have fun. 

Don't get me wrong, chat is funny, toxic, rude, and makes you question humanity, but it'll get fixed. 

A lot of times their response is simply “we will investigate and handle the matter according to policy” which is basically their way of saying they will do nothing based on what I’ve seen thus far. Everyone I’ve reported (and provided photographic evidence) has had absolutely nothing happen to them so I just stopped reporting and started turning chat off. Unfortunately this will end up causing this games population to become stagnant because new players can’t get their questions answered due to the pure toxicity of the chat causing those who would answer them to turn chat off since the GMs and CMs are not doing anything about the blatant violations of both Xbox and PA TOS. 

Edited by Downtain
  • Like 1

Yes downtain,  I reported many just for it to be ignored so I guess there's no point in reporting any more.  Now they are calling people very racist words in calpheon chat,  I mean blatant disregard for anyone else,  slurs,  the n word but it will continue I guess since zero tolerance for this behavior is not what the devs had in mind.  They need more servers and way to keep guild chat on but turn server chat off. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, berkayselcuk said:

Is this toxic chat problem in na? In eu i really enjoy to read wolrd chat. 

Lol i enjoy reading chat when processing, but i got thick skin and text words from internet trolls dont phase me

• Like 1

Agreed, NA is like 2010 toxic. It’s against XB Live TOS and bannable, across both mic and chat. Ask me how I know...And all I ever said was fcuk on mic  BOOM, 3 day ban. To this day I’m not sure if an algorhythm caught me or is someone turned me in.

That said, at least give us an option to block peeps from within the chat ui or a way to link the game name easily to their gamer tag so we can reprort them to MS.

• Like 1

On 3/22/2019 at 1:14 PM, Deathz Angel said:

Yes downtain,  I reported many just for it to be ignored so I guess there's no point in reporting any more.  Now they are calling people very racist words in calpheon chat,  I mean blatant disregard for anyone else,  slurs,  the n word but it will continue I guess since zero tolerance for this behavior is not what the devs had in mind.  They need more servers and way to keep guild chat on but turn server chat off. 

I play on STO on Xbox , they have made it to where you can’t turn off filters and anything remotely offensive or could be is filtered out .

i am surprised though , you can still say “Obama , Hillary , and Donald Trump”’s makes in the chat .

it turns out that kids have nothing better to do all day than see who can get the most attention 

On 3/22/2019 at 2:00 PM, berkayselcuk said:

Is this toxic chat problem in na? In eu i really enjoy to read wolrd chat. 

In NA WWE taught us how to speak to each other lmao .

You don’t get into as many wars as us being peaceful and civil lmao

22 minutes ago, Hardcore said:

Agreed, NA is like 2010 toxic. It’s against XB Live TOS and bannable, across both mic and chat. Ask me how I know...And all I ever said was fcuk on mic  BOOM, 3 day ban. To this day I’m not sure if an algorhythm caught me or is someone turned me in.

That said, at least give us an option to block peeps from within the chat ui or a way to link the game name easily to their gamer tag so we can reprort them to MS.

I don’t know about it being a algorithm.

i have had people on the mic that talk like they are in the Klan and never seen them banned .

i don’t call them friends nor are they on my Friends list , somehow we just keep running into each other ....

On 3/22/2019 at 1:14 PM, Deathz Angel said:

In meantime you can’t write the other word for Butt , heck maybe not even butt but you can see a lot of “n” this and that .

7 hours ago, Hardcore said:

Yeah I know MS will ban, at least. Not sure why there's no way to see anyone's GT or even see them in recent players....like you can on EVERY other game on XBL. We can't even mute a person in the actual game's chat. The whole thing seems to be set up to encourage this behavior. The only way to stop it is to hide the chat, which sucks. The normal people can't talk to one another because of the weirdos...seems fair.

• Like 3

On 3/21/2019 at 11:47 AM, Deathz Angel said:

Calpheon 2 server cluster is the worst. I turned my chat off because it got so bad. And the op is right religious and political debates are on a high. It's mostly religious things I've seen and these things go on for hours at a time thru the chat. I should not have to turn my whole chat off, because I still want to talk to my guild and send messages to people. Please address the problem or add a option to hide the server chat.