Crownly

Appreciation to the Developers~

Let’s take a moment to give our thanks to everybody  involved in the games progression, including the community. 

I am very happy and thankful for all the hard work PA is doing.  

Keep the up the good work!! 

Couldn’t ask for a better game. 

Your Friend, 

Crownly

• Like 9

Thanks Crownly and Grammaticus for your kind words. We really appreciate the feedback that the community provides us and of course the support that everyone provides us as well. We are working on staying active with the community and of course with the game. You guys are awesome. We are sincerely grateful for that. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CM Valencia said:

Thanks Crownly and Grammaticus for your kind words. We really appreciate the feedback that the community provides us and of course the support that everyone provides us as well. We are working on staying active with the community and of course with the game. You guys are awesome. We are sincerely grateful for that. 

Of course. Keep up the good work! Thank you guys!

edit: the new performance settings are golden!

Edited by Crownly
Updated my thanks
  • Like 1

Missed this the other day, and after the Treasure Hunt event last night I felt the need to come here and offer my thanks as well. All the GMs and CMs do an amazing job and deal with a few very vocal and, frankly, immature players. 

I’ve worked in customer service, in one way or another, all my life and I want to say that I know your struggle. Keep up the great work, it does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. Remember the vast majority of your players are silent and truly appreciative of everything you do. ❤️

• Like 2

CMs need to work on their general knowledge of the game though. The amount of false information they put out over livestreams etc. is horrendous. I don't see how they could manage with such a limited knowledge.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, WeAreLegion said:

Missed this the other day, and after the Treasure Hunt event last night I felt the need to come here and offer my thanks as well. All the GMs and CMs do an amazing job and deal with a few very vocal and, frankly, immature players. 

I’ve worked in customer service, in one way or another, all my life and I want to say that I know your struggle. Keep up the great work, it does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. Remember the vast majority of your players are silent and truly appreciative of everything you do. ❤️

Thank you for coming here and giving your thanks. It’s helps a lot more then people think. :) 

• Like 1