Sign in to follow this  
PipR89

Which lifeskill will make me rich :P

Because there is so much with this game its hard to decide which road to go for life skills. What's the best for making money? Am I better off just having works gathering and selling raw mats, or maybe processing or trade runs? 

My preference would be trade runs but it seems so complicated! 

Any tips for a new player? 

Right now lifeskill cannot make you rich. But you should prepare for upcoming contents. I suggest you to build your worker empire, increase your contribution and energy and built a fishing boat. After imperial cooking and fishing lifeskill give decent amount of silver. After those there will be desert trading and margoria sea activities which make you rich.

• Thanks 1

Im not gonna say what or how but working in processing, cooking, alchemy and trade will benefit you in the long run. Of course the long run could be a year from now or 2 months.

The moment someone say XYZ will make u rich, everyone will do it and it will no longer make u rich as the markets will crash

Edited by Hieraphant
  • Like 1

lifeskilling can net you more money right now vs grinding. You need to know exactly what you are doing though for that be to true. Lots of guides and videos on youtube. After you get the basics down, you need some common sense to see the market trends

Are you thinking long term or right now because the plan would be different depending on your answer. Long term horse breeding can bring 100's of millions of silver for a profession done 99% afk. As for getting rich now I won't give a exact plan as I don't want more competition for what I'm making but I will say this, find something that's always sold out on the market that doesn't require a lot of effort to produce and make that