Atlas109

No idea what happened?

Hello, 

This is quite confusing and frustrating I haven't been able to connect to any servers for quite sometime now. I have no idea what's happening or what caused it but please CM or anyone who's facing the problem or frustration advise. 

A whole lot of grind and progress has been made, I don't want to loose them. Help! Please

😟😟

The last thing I did, bought some pearls from the Microsoft store then asked for a refund cause I bought one to many. Redeemed only one box of pearls the other is not opened then the update happened, can't login into any servers like I previously said. 

Edited by Atlas109

2 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Did you get a ban perhaps?  

Yes it seems that's what's happening. The thing is how do I unbanned myself. 

Just now, .riddledfil. said:

What does it say when you try opening the game?

To be honest nothing it starts normal, then the minute I choose a server, any server it gives me a prompt saying something along the lines " can't connect, try again please "

4 minutes ago, Atlas109 said:

Yes it seems that's what's happening. The thing is how do I unbanned myself. 

To be honest nothing it starts normal, then the minute I choose a server, any server it gives me a prompt saying something along the lines " can't connect, try again please "

They did have maintenance thing going on maybe that has something to do with it when i logged on 2day i had a weird problem with not being able to open the game at all but i did a hard restart on the xbox an it fixed it maybe give that a try 

5 minutes ago, Atlas109 said:

Alright how do I do a hard restart? Because I have rebooted my router, modem etc... 

Anything would be great help. 

Hold the power button for 10 secs till it turns off

2 minutes ago, .riddledfil. said:

Hold the power button for 10 secs till it turns off

Alright thank you I'll give it a go. I'll repost and hopefully that makes it work. 

42 minutes ago, Atlas109 said:

Well I tried and still the same thing keeps happening😓

This time I took a picture of the notice. 

20190322_200214.jpg

U might have to submit a ticket on here or call customer support  some other person was having the same problem on the forums 

• Thanks 1

Now the customer support number of Xbox or black desert? Because I have called Xbox support, all they said to me was " is a black desert issue " the reason why is a black desert issue, is because I can connect to my Xbox normally. I can play another game online. 

Yeah I did submit a ticket. 

Edited by Atlas109

Yeah @Doktar this has nothing to do with the beta, this happening on the full game. I have filed like 4 tickets no idea what's happening. I know is a banned, but for what? I do not know. 

I tried another Xbox live account on the same Xbox and I was able to login normally so I know this is a banned. 

I do not want to start! Over again. 😓

18 hours ago, Atlas109 said:

Hello, 

This is quite confusing and frustrating I haven't been able to connect to any servers for quite sometime now. I have no idea what's happening or what caused it but please CM or anyone who's facing the problem or frustration advise. 

A whole lot of grind and progress has been made, I don't want to loose them. Help! Please

😟😟

The last thing I did, bought some pearls from the Microsoft store then asked for a refund cause I bought one to many. Redeemed only one box of pearls the other is not opened then the update happened, can't login into any servers like I previously said. 

You have been banned for refund. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Atlas109 said:

That's kinda um... Silly to be banned for that🤔😒 @Daniel

Otherwise people would buy and refund and so on.