Freeman

Ban worries

3 minutes ago, JayMadIV said:

Honestly, they should provide an "Upgrade" package that can only be purchased if you purchased the Base or Standard game already. it should cost 99.99 minus the cost of whichever edition you currently own, and come with all the Ultimate Edition goodies.

so, if you own the Standard 29.99 version, the Upgrade would cost 69.99.

I'm not sure why this was not done to begin with.

Agreed, it seems like a no-brainer move. Like I said, I can take full responsibility for my situation, I downgraded (while unintentionally "taking advantage" of the system). I paid the money again, I'll eat that cost. For everyone else that wanted to spend MORE money, that's who I am feeling for at this point. 

Yeah for us who paid more too, buying the "old" version we upgraded from is not possible.

The deluxe versions include the $9.99 base game so there is no possible way for me to repurchase the base game again.  Xbox says I already own it.  I'm sure they're scrambling trying to figure this out, but any response to a ticket would be nice to see what I need to do.

I'm sure they've seen this thread by now, so maybe we can get some kind of blanket response here for us who upgraded.  Seems like there's no real option besides waiting at this point.

I'm not having this issue but have had to deal with support tickets in the past. The fact that for each response you have to submit separate tickets is pretty mind boggling. 

Awful implementation of a ticket system. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shanath said:

I'm not having this issue but have had to deal with support tickets in the past. The fact that for each response you have to submit separate tickets is pretty mind boggling. 

Yup, seems pretty standard a this point to leave it open, especially if they asked you to do something in response. I am now fearing that what I gave them will not be what they wanted, and I'll be waiting over a day just for them to tell me that. 

58 minutes ago, Bail said:

Yup, seems pretty standard a this point to leave it open, especially if they asked you to do something in response. I am now fearing that what I gave them will not be what they wanted, and I'll be waiting over a day just for them to tell me that. 

Yeah i had the same worry, which is why I ended up opening three tickets.  Still no response yet, hoping this is resolved soon.

1 minute ago, Thedin said:

Yeah i had the same worry, which is why I ended up opening three tickets.  Still no response yet, hoping this is resolved soon.

I would like for mine to be resolved in the next 3 hours so I don't lose the attendance reward for today, but that may be wishful thinking

They responded I am unbanned after sending my screenshot. However I am not, and my ticket filed yesterday stating I still cannot login hasn’t been responded to yet today. Might be a day it doesn’t seem like something is working. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Lucanesti said:

They responded I am unbanned after sending my screenshot. However I am not, and my ticket filed yesterday stating I still cannot login hasn’t been responded to yet today. Might be a day it doesn’t seem like something is working. 

That is unfortunate to hear...

Keep posting to their Twitter. The more public this is, the more chance they will do something. POst on their facebook as well, they have over 130k followers on there, that might move them into responding to their loyal loving customers

35 minutes ago, Bail said:

I would like for mine to be resolved in the next 3 hours so I don't lose the attendance reward for today, but that may be wishful thinking

I have lost 2 days on the 30 day value pack I PAID FOR lol....these guys really dont give a damn about their players.

1 hour ago, Bail said:

That is unfortunate to hear...

All good I’m sure they’re working on it and refunding was stupid of me 

5 hours ago, Shanath said:

agreed. where I work, even if we close the ticket, you can easily respond to the same ticket and it will automatically re-open.

Edited by JayMadIV

2 hours ago, Bail said:

The worry is some people have said tickets get left unrespinded to for weeks. Some say they had three responses same day and ban lift same day so no real missing out on things. Dailies, 30 day packs, workers, exp bonuses, getting behind on leveling with new charecters.... so annoying I didnt hear from them so I sent another hoping to up my chances of them seeing one of my tickets.

7 hours ago, Lucanesti said:

All good I’m sure they’re working on it and refunding was stupid of me 

Keep kidding yourself.

Just check the reddits, other forums etc, these guys are a law unto themselves. I am giving it until the end of today and then I'm done with this **** company. MS have agreed to refund me as they have said this is not fair treatment, so at least they dont get to keep my money. I just feel for people who spent money on pearls, it is literally robbery.

The worrying thing is so many people dont understand the situation and actually suppport the company in what they are doing, the world is a funny place these days.

13 minutes ago, Freeman said:

Keep kidding yourself.

Just check the reddits, other forums etc, these guys are a law unto themselves. I am giving it until the end of today and then I'm done with this **** company. MS have agreed to refund me as they have said this is not fair treatment, so at least they dont get to keep my money. I just feel for people who spent money on pearls, it is literally robbery.

The worrying thing is so many people dont understand the situation and actually suppport the company in what they are doing, the world is a funny place these days.

You have any links to the reddits I cant find anything in that site. 

19 minutes ago, Captmisanthropy said:

You have any links to the reddits I cant find anything in that site. 

Here's 3 for starters, but there are loads, its almost like these guys are a scam company. Its just a shame their game is so damn good, otherwise I would be happy to just get a refund and move the hell on. The fact you have people defending them makes it worse. Any other decent company, if they were getting bad press on twitter, reddit, facebook etc, would be keen to do something to save face. These lot dont care how they look to the public, which says it all really. They cant even have the decency to post in their own forum ffs.

The common theme is, NOBODY is being helped. Not a good sign, and people like Mr Optimism up there are blind to how extortionate this company are. Anyway, I'm out from this forum, cant do anymore now. Peace, hope you all get sorted.

Edited by Freeman

Any folks who upgraded have a resolution yet?  None of my three tickets have been answered.  Wondering if I bother opening a fourth, I assume it's just backed up with a ton of people with these issues.

I just keep coming here to see the people who didnt read the TOS, broke it, and are now mad cry. Its the most enjoyable part of my day. One guy even called them a scam 🤣 You cant buy something. Ask for your money back and then complain. Like what kinda dumb stuff yall smoking

yall do realize if they allowed refunds people could buy a crap ton of stuff to upgrade, then get the cc company or microsoft to refund it when they got mad it all failed. There a business. 

STOP CLICKING ACCEPT AND ACTUALLY READ WHAT YOU AGREE TO 

23 minutes ago, MakeumRage said:

I just keep coming here to see the people who didnt read the TOS, broke it, and are now mad cry. Its the most enjoyable part of my day. One guy even called them a scam 🤣 You cant buy something. Ask for your money back and then complain. Like what kinda dumb stuff yall smoking

yall do realize if they allowed refunds people could buy a crap ton of stuff to upgrade, then get the cc company or microsoft to refund it when they got mad it all failed. There a business. 

STOP CLICKING ACCEPT AND ACTUALLY READ WHAT YOU AGREE TO 

That’s a fair point, common sense just told me that going from the base game that comes with nothing to a more expensive version shouldn’t be an issue. Obviously hindsight is great here. 

It’s for sure an attempt to scam PA if you downgraded your edition, or even upgraded from one premium to another AFTER claiming the items. I do think that for those of us who just got the base game, liked it, and upgraded it, it really shouldn’t be an issue. Causes no harm, no scamming pearls or in-game items. 

1 hour ago, Thedin said:

That’s a fair point, common sense just told me that going from the base game that comes with nothing to a more expensive version shouldn’t be an issue. Obviously hindsight is great here. 

It’s for sure an attempt to scam PA if you downgraded your edition, or even upgraded from one premium to another AFTER claiming the items. I do think that for those of us who just got the base game, liked it, and upgraded it, it really shouldn’t be an issue. Causes no harm, no scamming pearls or in-game items. 

its the refund that got you. i upgraded my wife and just ate the 10$. basically they dont want someone getting something for free. You use it then refund cause your mad or quit or want to buy more. They are ahead of the game. MANY have posted here and in discord though, they want people to play. If you upgraded and refunded base game (no perals or anythign attached) they will turn the account back on. If you had an extra package that included thigns, that means you got free stuff. You need to repurchase everything you used. If you cant repurchase just wait. They want people to play. They wanna punish those who try to get away free. They will figure it out. But quite honestly alot here look silly.

1 hour ago, Thedin said:

The guy you are quoting just doesnt understand the situation, and is making himself look like a tool. He hasnt even read the op lol

I can log into the game now, so they must have realised their mistake

Edited by Freeman

11 minutes ago, MakeumRage said:

its the refund that got you. i upgraded my wife and just ate the 10$. basically they dont want someone getting something for free. You use it then refund cause your mad or quit or want to buy more. They are ahead of the game. MANY have posted here and in discord though, they want people to play. If you upgraded and refunded base game (no perals or anythign attached) they will turn the account back on. If you had an extra package that included thigns, that means you got free stuff. You need to repurchase everything you used. If you cant repurchase just wait. They want people to play. They wanna punish those who try to get away free. They will figure it out. But quite honestly alot here look silly.

Totally agree - people who are saying it's a scam look silly here.  Those people likely upgraded from a premium to a premium, claiming items and pearls along the way, or even downgraded editions after claiming items.

I'd happily repurchase the $10 base game, but unfortunately it's bundled in all of the premium versions, including the one I upgraded to.  Going to sit in wait on this one, I do think they'll turn my account back on since all I had was the base game.  Wish they just had a digital upgrade package like many games do, that would have solved all these upgrade issues, and they ONLY would have caught the folks who downgraded in this sweeping ban.

2 minutes ago, Thedin said:

Totally agree - people who are saying it's a scam look silly here.  Those people likely upgraded from a premium to a premium, claiming items and pearls along the way, or even downgraded editions after claiming items.

I'd happily repurchase the $10 base game, but unfortunately it's bundled in all of the premium versions, including the one I upgraded to.  Going to sit in wait on this one, I do think they'll turn my account back on since all I had was the base game.  Wish they just had a digital upgrade package like many games do, that would have solved all these upgrade issues, and they ONLY would have caught the folks who downgraded in this sweeping ban.

people arent reading the op, and are stupid. I clearly stated i spent more money to upgrade from 7.99 to 23.99, and the refund was for the 7.99 version. I can now log in to my game, so they must have realised their mistake.

15 minutes ago, Freeman said:

people arent reading the op, and are stupid. I clearly stated i spent more money to upgrade from 7.99 to 23.99, and the refund was for the 7.99 version. I can now log in to my game, so they must have realised their mistake.

Kinda odd people are stupid and didnt read... yet you refunded against tos that you never read... monkaS

Edited by MakeumRage
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, MakeumRage said:

Kinda odd people are stupid and didnt read... yet you refunded against tos that you never read... monkaS

They are saying they had the base game then bought the more expensive one you pleb and got banned please go back to school

11 minutes ago, Legendary said:

They are saying they had the base game then bought the more expensive one you pleb and got banned please go back to school

YES AND REFUNDED THE ORIGINAL. everyone who bought and kept both have no issues lol