Sign in to follow this  
Beond

Zarka DC's

Getting dced just trying to get in to fight zarka, they don't have enough server's for one thing,  lol all the pvp person's gonna have a hayday when node wars start. 

Happened again thats 2 kzarka boss fight i got to do nothing try to back into game to do and only get dc over and over 

Posted (edited)

good  support for xbox,microsoft, pearl abyss.keep it up

Edited by Svorok1

I had all optimation and hiding on. Lag is so bad bounced around, my hits don't register and freeze, die, and game crashes. I have a 1x. Please add more servers or dont allow afk for over x amount of minutes. We are getting network instability messages,,server crashes all day. Its a turn off to new players. I do not understand the delay in new servers with all the overcrowding. Its even laggy when you do scrolls. Im not trying kzarka anymore till you fix server crowding issues.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, sunstar said:

Please add more servers or dont allow afk for over x amount of minutes. 

What do u define as x amount of minutes because i can sit and process items literally for hours. Doesnt mean im afk.  Riding a horse to level it up for breeding. Thats literally days of just riding. Doesnt mean im afk.

In a game like this that is build around passive/afk type functions how do u differentiate people progressing their characters and those just staying logged in.

I do agree with the more servers

Edited by Hieraphant

Maybe have Kzarka spawn in multiple locations to cut down the density in a single spot?

1st Kzarka fight i got ring, 2 crystals, 3 seals. Every kzarka since has been 1 seal lol :(

Horrible support the game crashes frequently,  I have the highest speed internet possible and it still crashes,  kzarka you don't even get a chance and it's over,  where are you at oh yeah still trying to get in.