ProjectDanny

please release the other classes soon..

Posted (edited)

I really don't enjoy any of the classes we currently have. can you please release the other classes soon? a lot of other players I know are only playing until the new classes get released. I'm only playing my class until the DK is out. other than that I'm just doing w.e and waiting it out till it's out.. not fun...

Edited by ProjectDanny

2 hours ago, ProjectDanny said:

I really don't enjoy any of the classes we currently have. can you please release the other classes soon? a lot of other players I know are only playing until the new classes get released. I'm only playing my class until the DK is out. other than that I'm just doing w.e and waiting it out till it's out.. not fun...

Unfortunately, it is what it is. I'm in the same boat, at least our classes are confirmed to be coming within a couple months. I'm just hoping we get at least a class, or two with the next update. Fingers crossed for April 3rd.

Be greatful that you will be waiting only until June. 

Others may be waiting until Christmas for their class! 

Take this time and get the non combat grinds out of the way. Get knowledge for energy, do quests for contribution, kill enemies for S rank for better loot drop passive. Build a worker empire and start that passive income so u got a money flow ready for when your character is out.

Personally im waiting for the Lahn, but ive been pre prepping. Day 1 when she comes out she will already have a 340 base gear score and a solid foundation to start from.