Posted (edited)

Greetings,

This has been out there for a while and I'm bringing it up again for reasons.

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, ADD CP DISHES!

Im doing dailies for 2 weeks now and already on my 3rd character for the extra CP from the main quest. I need MORE CP to run my farms and nodes and yet as a lifeskiller I need to spend my precious time doing this nonsense.

Stop holding life skillers back and give us the CP dishes, the cook/alchemy pearl costume and the freaking Imperial NPCs!

Why am I forced to do things I dont normally want to do like the above and grinding to be able to get some progress and silver. Every time I grind I feel like shooting my self in the face cause its so boring. Yea, I find life skills more enjoyable and its not only me.

Give us a date or at least pass on the message - Stop nerfing life skills and give us the above already.

Like, on a side note, I want to spend money on the utility costumes and you guys won't let me. Don't you want profit? Sheesh.

UPDATE: So in addition we also cant make alchemy stones.

I'm professional 2 Alchemy and didnt get any shining powder at all while doing 2k+ crafts. Along with that I made about 100 metal solvents which according to databases should have a higher chance to proc shining powder. Yet another thing that holds our progress.

Cheers,

One pissed Cook/Alchemist

Edited by Dr INF3NRO
  • Like 3

This has been harped on time and time again. The CM/GMs have already replied. 

Its not in the game because it would give former PC players an unfair advantage.

Yep. Bs

I got new players to bd crying in chat for days how annoying it is they cant get that stuff cause they enjoy lifeskills as well but cant 100% enjoy it

Calpheon dayli round - around 1800 cp exp + energy restore 

Mansha/catfishmen/rhutum - 6 daylies 1200 cp exp

Storyline repeatable black spirit quests - 150 cp exp/ 50 cp exp + blackstone armor every 5-10 min with alt char 60+ ap

agree 100%, i've got a video that im working on that will go more in depth on why they are dumb for with holding this from our version.  

The TL DR of it is:  its not solving anything, PC players that know about this will still horde and pack rat materials till this drops and get just as ahead.

Right now is the BEST time for new players to have a chance at being competitive till they bring this out because it's IMPOSSIBLE to achieve a 1 second cook time in BDX RIGHT NOW, until valencia, Shining powder are released. only maybe a small SMALL SMALLLLL lucky few MIGHT able to get +5 cooks clothes. but still wont have a one second cook time, just a 2 second cook time.

@[CM]Shirna you might want to read this, and put the word in to the devs before things get too far gone. 

I hit the 260 soft cap when mediah first came out, it takes 4 to 5 times the amount of xp to get 1 CP at that point.

So from 10 plus CP a day to 2, takes a toll. I stopped doing the dailies due to burning out on it being the only source.

There isn't a need to stunt the growth of players at this point. First few weeks I can understand.

• Like 1

i've done the Calpheon dailies and got 2 CPs at the end (missing 2 quests).. for 15mins, i would say that's fine, but i don't want to do that over and over again. i'd rather get those CPs while cooking AFK.. i'm not a PC player and this is my first time playing black desert, but i've learned that the best way to get CPs is by cooking, and from what i understand from you guys it's something we can't do now?? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maXmood said:

i've done the Calpheon dailies and got 2 CPs at the end (missing 2 quests).. for 15mins, i would say that's fine, but i don't want to do that over and over again. i'd rather get those CPs while cooking AFK.. i'm not a PC player and this is my first time playing black desert, but i've learned that the best way to get CPs is by cooking, and from what i understand from you guys it's something we can't do now?? 

Correct. They withhold progression content so people can progress? 

Untitled.png.66f7f1514a2222ddb3fb2e18631eafff.png

Also updated topic

14 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Correct. They withhold progression content so people can progress? 

Untitled.png.66f7f1514a2222ddb3fb2e18631eafff.png

Also updated topic

not fun..

i'm just doing beer now, and grinding for silver, gear and stones.. but i wanna do AFK cooking to generate CP so i can expand my empire to make more silver.. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Hieraphant said:

Its not in the game because it would give former PC players an unfair advantage.

Yep. Bs

Agreed. They need to get this in along with Imperial trading. I mean pc players already have an advantage because they know the ins and outs of the game already. What difference would byproducts make. It's just hurting new players not having it.

On 3/24/2019 at 9:56 AM, Dr INF3NRO said:

Greetings,

This has been out there for a while and I'm bringing it up again for reasons.

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, ADD CP DISHES!

Im doing dailies for 2 weeks now and already on my 3rd character for the extra CP from the main quest. I need MORE CP to run my farms and nodes and yet as a lifeskiller I need to spend my precious time doing this nonsense.

Stop holding life skillers back and give us the CP dishes, the cook/alchemy pearl costume and the freaking Imperial NPCs!

Why am I forced to do things I dont normally want to do like the above and grinding to be able to get some progress and silver. Every time I grind I feel like shooting my self in the face cause its so boring. Yea, I find life skills more enjoyable and its not only me.

Give us a date or at least pass on the message - Stop nerfing life skills and give us the above already.

Like, on a side note, I want to spend money on the utility costumes and you guys won't let me. Don't you want profit? Sheesh.

UPDATE: So in addition we also cant make alchemy stones.

I'm professional 2 Alchemy and didnt get any shining powder at all while doing 2k+ crafts. Along with that I made about 100 metal solvents which according to databases should have a higher chance to proc shining powder. Yet another thing that holds our progress.

Cheers,

One pissed Cook/Alchemist

I'm about to do the questline on a 6th character cause I don't have enough CP. This **** is brutal.

On 3/24/2019 at 10:12 AM, Hieraphant said:

Yep. Bs

That seems like a lame excuse from PA. I'm a brand new player to the game and I've used up all of my cp, same with other players in my guild. A lot of them are brand new and don't have enough cp to do what they want to do. As for cooking, all of them have to cook at least feed, beer, and chicken

• Like 1

We are all right there with ya. I stopped apl cooking except basic essentials and once this is released ill prolly have a full weekend worth of cooking to catch up on....and i was so close to artisan