Sign in to follow this  
Beond

Preview Program

Should The Game Go To Preview Program  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Game Go To Preview Program

• Yes, I WANT TO PLAY NOW
    • No, games in preview program run bad(most of the time)
    • Yes, it will run good eventually

Posted (edited)

I feel like games usually run bad in preview program, but I really want the game....

Edited by Beond

51 minutes ago, Neferpitou said:

if it comes with a free pet im in

You want free stuff and the game isn't even out lol

100% it should go to the game preview program as soon as they have a working design, just like Ark and Conan. Charge $40 for the game so they get some income and get to test the game. Will people that wait til release be behind? Sure, but so will people that buy the game 6 months after release. And ftr, I hope there's zero free stuff, maybe even charge 50% more for everything.😊

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Beond said:

You want free stuff and the game isn't even out lol

im ok with handing it out once the game releases

On 7/26/2018 at 7:45 AM, Jammer480 said:

100% it should go to the game preview program as soon as they have a working design, just like Ark and Conan. Charge $40 for the game so they get some income and get to test the game. Will people that wait til release be behind? Sure, but so will people that buy the game 6 months after release. And ftr, I hope there's zero free stuff, maybe even charge 50% more for everything.😊

They would actually be very smart to release founders packs via game preview. While they work on the game they would be getting lots of income and if the Pearl shop was in working order they would get tons from that as well. Would help get things moving.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Daventry said:

They would actually be very smart to release founders packs via game preview. While they work on the game they would be getting lots of income and if the Pearl shop was in working order they would get tons from that as well. Would help get things moving.

Yeah, it's not rocket science. While PA may be good at creating games, their promotional and pr departments could use some improvement. Ftr, I don't consider @[CM] Simon to be responsible for either of those.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2018 at 8:32 PM, Daventry said:

That would be awesome I would give them 2 grand right now

• Like 1

I dont see them giving up more money just to release it early for us. Were almost there

27 minutes ago, Azuki said:

I dont see them giving up more money just to release it early for us. Were almost there

Well, looking at that other poll, you may be the only one who believes "we're almost there"😃

Edited by Jammer480
  • Like 1