Uberkull

Marketplace - Buying +10 item shows +8 item

1) Try to buy +10 staff, select Purchase

2) Select Enhancement Grade: options are +8, +9, +10

3) Select +10 then select Purchase

4) Confirmation scrren says, “You want to purchase +8 staff for <price of +10 staff>

5) Select Yes

6) Bid is registered for the +8 staff, not the +10. 

Basically you can’t sell a +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7, +9, +10, +12 because the buyer can’t tell what they are buying in the UI .

Edit: Wanted to be clear, the confirmation and listing for what you want to buy is incorrect. As pointed out in this thread, you may get the correct item, but the Buyer has no idea that they will get the correct item in the current UI.

Make it clear with current Market items..

Want +12, says you are Buying +11...UI is not telling the Buyer what he asked for.

E019BAE1-6D63-4D5D-9C32-2CB7775CE1BD.thumb.jpeg.f60e6c1713e1ac1d40e5360f40a408d8.jpegB68D4A0C-9EF4-4C2D-946C-B89E79354272.thumb.jpeg.d9ff43229102c63c626027a5e23af679.jpeg

Edited by Uberkull

6 hours ago, Uberkull said:

1) Try to buy +10 staff, select Purchase

2) Select Enhancement Grade: options are +8, +9, +10

3) Select +10 then select Purchase

4) Confirmation scrren says, “You want to purchase +8 staff for <price of +10 staff>

5) Select Yes

6) Bid is registered for the +8 staff, not the +10. 

Basically you can’t sell a +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7, +9, +10, +12 because the buyer can’t buy them.

The marketplace is not always real time up to date, but for most items that have items regustered u can buy them in whatever enhancement(i know 1-7 weapon and 1-5 armor work) and if the item is available the system will generate the stones needed to enhance and thats why u pay max market price per stone for each enhancement.  Alot of people use it as a method for stones if the market is empty

2 hours ago, Hieraphant said:

The marketplace is not always real time up to date, but for most items that have items regustered u can buy them in whatever enhancement(i know 1-7 weapon and 1-5 armor work) and if the item is available the system will generate the stones needed to enhance and thats why u pay max market price per stone for each enhancement.  Alot of people use it as a method for stones if the market is empty

What? This has nothing to do with stones.

Try to buy a +10 staff. Let me know how it goes...

Your missing the point. You are bidding on the +8 plus extra to compensate the stones to make it +10. It may show a +8 for bid but when the pre order goes through it will be a +10. Ive sold many at different levels without issue.

Just now, Hieraphant said:

Your missing the point. You are bidding on the +8 plus extra to compensate the stones to make it +10. It may show a +8 for bid but when the pre order goes through it will be a +10. Ive sold many at different levels without issue.

When the Marketplace shows the category for +8 to +10, and the buyer selects +10...why the hell would the confirmation screen say they are purchasing a +8? It makes zero sense to any buyer. ‘No, I want the +10’

Even when its registered as a bid...says +8. 

No where is the crappy UI telling you..’oh, were adding stones cost and hoping you get that you may get a +10”

If the MP says there is ONE item registered in the +8 to +10 category, then you tell me...how does the buyer know which version is registered? They don’t because the UI is broken on the purchase screen. Never allows you to select +9 or +10 as a buyer, it always goes back to +8.

Again, go use the MP as a buyer for a item in the +8-+10:category, or +11-+12, or +1-+7...show me can register a bid for +10.

Why do u think the cost is 4,520,158 +(1,240,540). The number in ( ) is the cost of extra armor or weapon stones to get it from 8 to 10.

I can and have bought many +5 or +6 items just for stones. How can i prove it without streaming.  Show u a +6 item in my inventory in which u could easily say it was an item drop or i enhanced it

31 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

Why do u think the cost is 4,520,158 +(1,240,540). The number in ( ) is the cost of extra armor or weapon stones to get it from 8 to 10.

I can and have bought many +5 or +6 items just for stones. How can i prove it without streaming.  Show u a +6 item in my inventory in which u could easily say it was an item drop or i enhanced it

You are a piece of work. Can you just blindly support broken systems in this game more?

Show me screenshot of a +10 registered bid in your bids. Show me a screenshot of the ‘Buy’ confirmation showing you are bidding on a +10 item. I’ll wait...

10 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

You are a piece of work. Can you just blindly support broken systems in this game more?

Show me screenshot of a +10 registered bid in your bids. Show me a screenshot of the ‘Buy’ confirmation showing you are bidding on a +10 item. I’ll wait...

Not a staff cause there were none i wanted to wait on but here is an amulet. Can u accept that ive done this before now that i spent 6m to show u

20190325_100637.jpg

Edited by Hieraphant

9 hours ago, Uberkull said:

Basically you can’t sell a +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7, +9, +10, +12 because the buyer can’t buy them.

See above. Bought a +10

Edited by Hieraphant

32 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

See above. Bought a +10

No...you again miss the point. Just stop responding, I’ll show you the broken buyer experience for this in a few.

EDIT: Ok, I looked for registered staves. I see 7 Yuria stafes up at thhis time in the +11, +12 category.

I want the +12...

E019BAE1-6D63-4D5D-9C32-2CB7775CE1BD.thumb.jpeg.f60e6c1713e1ac1d40e5360f40a408d8.jpeg

I select Purchase and get this...

B68D4A0C-9EF4-4C2D-946C-B89E79354272.thumb.jpeg.d9ff43229102c63c626027a5e23af679.jpeg

And then if I select Yes, the system places a preorder in my Pre-Order list for a +11 Yuria staff.

Broken UI experience. How does the buyer know exactly what he is buying? He doesn’t.

Edited by Uberkull

3 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

No...you again miss the point. Just stop responding, I’ll show you the broken buyer experience for this in a few.

Just stop trolly because u cant get a +10 item u want. U stated people cant sell +10 or buy +10 in your first post, which i CLEARLY just proved wrong

12 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

Just stop trolly because u cant get a +10 item u want. U stated people cant sell +10 or buy +10 in your first post, which i CLEARLY just proved wrong

I just posted there kid. Prove my screenshots wrong. Maybe you just ignore the user experience and accept the broken UI that carried over from PC? 

And for the umteenth time u are buying a +11 then paying (xxxxxx) extra for it to be upgraded to a 12. If u cant understand the basics then just upgrade from 0 and dont use a system that is apparently to complicated for you.

Others seem to understand this with far less explanation. And im done wasting money to show and explain something

Edited by Hieraphant

Am i sure i just want an Azwell staff. Wait i thought i wanted a +3 like i just said.  Well im not a complete moron so ill say ok

20190325_105754.jpg

And now for my wallet. Oh look the +3 i asked Santa so nicely for

20190325_105802.jpg

38 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

Broken UI experience. How does the buyer know exactly what he is buying? He doesn’t.

Because he is the BUYER and just chose what he wanted to buy.

22 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

And for the umteenth time u are buying a +11 then paying (xxxxxx) extra for it to be upgraded to a 12. If u cant understand the basics then just upgrade from 0 and dont use a system that is apparently to complicated for you.

Others seem to understand this with far less explanation. And im done wasting money to show and explain something

This is a marketplace, not a crafting station, not the Balck Spirit enhancement system.

As a seller, I am placing a +12 Staff on the MP. Registering a +12 staff. REGISTERING A ACTUAL +12 item.

As a buyer, I want to buy that ACTUAL +12 staff and with the current UI experience I have no way of knowing what I am buying.

You come up with this nonsense about some magical stone upgrade system that the MP does for you. The MP does not magically apply stones to a +11 item to make it +12, thats pure nonsense. Why would that be a system at all?

Its a market place where you buy and sell items. If I want to sell +12:staffs, the MP should allow players to buy +12 staffs clearly in the UI.

I’ll give you a chance to show me a current website that says the MP does black stone upgrades for you based on your bid. Link it...

Edited by Uberkull

First they dont apply 11 stones to it. A +10 is registered and it applies an extra stone.

Im done with you and ill tell u to go youtube what im talking about. You know with a video of someone explaining what obviously u dont understand it text.

1 hour ago, Hieraphant said:

First they dont apply 11 stones to it. A +10 is registered and it applies an extra stone.

Im done with you and ill tell u to go youtube what im talking about. You know with a video of someone explaining what obviously u dont understand it text.

Who said 11 stones, you can’t even read right?

Lmao....you basically defended a broken UI with a blurred picture of the EXACT ISSUE. The marketplace is showing you a confirmation that is WRONG.

So in real life, you look at the price tag and it says $10, but when you go to the cash register and it rings up $25, you just think..’everything is fine, must just be a cash register issue’.

Yea, who’s the moron defending a broken UI. The UI is showing the wrong purchase, plain and simple.

Want +12, says you are Buying +11...UI is not telling the Buyer what he asked for.

E019BAE1-6D63-4D5D-9C32-2CB7775CE1BD.thumb.jpeg.f60e6c1713e1ac1d40e5360f40a408d8.jpegB68D4A0C-9EF4-4C2D-946C-B89E79354272.thumb.jpeg.d9ff43229102c63c626027a5e23af679.jpeg

Edited by Uberkull

I get it. U have problems with the system and its not working for u. The rest of us have it working just fine. Enjoy the rest of your troll post.

14 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

I get it. U have problems with the system and its not working for u. The rest of us have it working just fine. Enjoy the rest of your troll post.

Kid, seriously all you do on this forum is micky on everyone’s post, blindly defending this game’s issues.

This is a bug report forum. I am posting a bug in the UI.

You spent countless posts here arguing and trying to justify the broken UI with some made up ‘stone upgrade’ system. 

It’s a clear issue with the UI that can confuse Xbox Players. Why would you want to scare off new Xbox players if you can avoid it?

Your ranting on and on that people cant do this and that. Your first post u stated people couldnt sell or buy certain +xx items. Proved that wrong and u moved on to changing your tone to something else.

State your problem better next time without a blatant incorrect statement.

As for me all over the forums l, im answering questions and issues. Sure it seeks pike im picking on people, vut after replying to the same topic 7 times in a day on 7 different threads, asking people to use the search feature isnt absurd. You call it trolling people to telling them to use a feature given to them.

ya'll are both arguing about the wrong thing here.

Bottom line, The UI is awkward. period. It should be corrected.

Here is the process, and here is why it is confusing(all numbers are made up for the example):

1) You want to buy a +12 Staff. You search the marketplace for the staff you want. It is under the +8 to +12 category, and the price listed is 22m.

2) You select the staff, and it defaults to +8. It shows the +8 Price of 10m. You have an option to select what Enhancement Level you want. You open that selection and you select + 12 in the dropdown menu.

3)In the sale menu, it shows a +8 Staff. The listed price is 10m+12m.  <--------THIS IS THE AWKWARD PART.

4) You make the purchase you pay 22m and you get a +12 Staff.

The solution is simple: When you select the +12 staff, instead of the sale menu showing +8 Staff for the +8 price plus the additional money, it should just show the +12 staff with the +12 price.

why this had to turn into a long argument is beyond me, it this is basic common sense.

Edited by JayMadIV

38 minutes ago, JayMadIV said:

ya'll are both arguing about the wrong thing here.

Bottom line, The UI is awkward. period. It should be corrected.

Here is the process, and here is why it is confusing(all numbers are made up for the example):

1) You want to buy a +12 Staff. You search the marketplace for the staff you want. It is under the +8 to +12 category, and the price listed is 22m.

2) You select the staff, and it defaults to +8. It shows the +8 Price of 10m. You have an option to select what Enhancement Level you want. You open that selection and you select + 12 in the dropdown menu.

3)In the sale menu, it shows a +8 Staff. The listed price is 10m+12m.  <--------THIS IS THE AWKWARD PART.

4) You make the purchase you pay 22m and you get a +12 Staff.

The solution is simple: When you select the +12 staff, instead of the sale menu showing +8 Staff for the +8 price plus the additional money, it should just show the +12 staff with the +12 price.

why this had to turn into a long argument is beyond me, it this is basic common sense.

Um, rhats literally what i stated in my first post.

And if you actually read Hieraphobes posts, he went on about some made up system in the MP, so you have to use 4 more posts to get him to admit he’s making **** up.

Edited by Uberkull

1 hour ago, Hieraphant said:

Your ranting on and on that people cant do this and that. Your first post u stated people couldnt sell or buy certain +xx items. Proved that wrong and u moved on to changing your tone to something else.

State your problem better next time without a blatant incorrect statement.

As for me all over the forums l, im answering questions and issues. Sure it seeks pike im picking on people, vut after replying to the same topic 7 times in a day on 7 different threads, asking people to use the search feature isnt absurd. You call it trolling people to telling them to use a feature given to them.

Who cares how many fimes people post? You’re not.a CM. It’s their job to determine if there are duplicate subject theards and combine/delete.

Stop acting like you are a CM, let players post what they want.

2 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

Who cares how many fimes people post? You’re not.a CM. It’s their job to determine if there are duplicate subject theards and combine/delete.

Stop acting like you are a CM, let players post what they want.

And let people reply how they want then