Uberkull

Marketplace - Buying +10 item shows +8 item

2 hours ago, Uberkull said:

Um, rhats literally what i stated in my first post.

nah, that's what you edited your post to. it's all good though, I agree with you on the problem regardless.

2 hours ago, JayMadIV said:

nah, that's what you edited your post to. it's all good though, I agree with you on the problem regardless.

I didn’t edit my post in regards to what you listed out. Go look at Hieras quote of my original post.

Try to not make things up.

I’ll help you out...

My original as qouted by Hiera

19 hours ago,  Uberkull said: 

1) Try to buy +10 staff, select Purchase

2) Select Enhancement Grade: options are +8, +9, +10

3) Select +10 then select Purchase

4) Confirmation scrren says, “You want to purchase +8 staff for <price of +10 staff>

5) Select Yes

6) Bid is registered for the +8 staff, not the +10. 

Basically you can’t sell a +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7, +9, +10, +12 because the buyer can’t buy them.

What you reiterated...

Here is the process, and here is why it is confusing(all numbers are made up for the example):

1) You want to buy a +12 Staff. You search the marketplace for the staff you want. It is under the +8 to +12 category, and the price listed is 22m.

2) You select the staff, and it defaults to +8. It shows the +8 Price of 10m. You have an option to select what Enhancement Level you want. You open that selection and you select + 12 in the dropdown menu.

3)In the sale menu, it shows a +8 Staff. The listed price is 10m+12m.  <--------THIS IS THE AWKWARD PART.

4) You make the purchase you pay 22m and you get a +12 Staff.

See how it’s the same thing except you just didn’t get it’s showing the +12 price in your example.

Edited by Uberkull

When you sell a 8 - 10 it registers a single 8, and gives you the money for a 9.

When some one behind you buys a 8 immediately that 9 disappears and you get the 8. Every one gets billed right amount.

It created a pool so you dont have to get some one to level a plus X to buy just something in the bracket.

Its simplistic and confusing.

2 hours ago, Doktar said:

When you sell a 8 - 10 it registers a single 8, and gives you the money for a 9.

When some one behind you buys a 8 immediately that 9 disappears and you get the 8. Every one gets billed right amount.

It created a pool so you dont have to get some one to level a plus X to buy just something in the bracket.

Its simplistic and confusing.

Thats a different issue. 😅

What made up system? Thought everyone knew that the market will generate stones for your specific enhancement request as long as there's at least 1 item in that bracket.

9 hours ago, Lyle420 said:

What made up system? Thought everyone knew that the market will generate stones for your specific enhancement request as long as there's at least 1 item in that bracket.

‘Generate Stones’ lol

What does that even mean in a Marketplace?

How any Marketplace should work...and does work in every MMO i’ve seen(Vindicus, WoW, ESO, Neverwinter..to name a few)

- A player creates a +11 Staff and lists it on the MP.

- A buyer looks at registered items in Staffs and sees that a +11 staff is registered by another player.

- The buyer buys the +11 Staff with a UI that allows him to.

Where is this nonsense of a ‘generate stones’ in a Marketplace documented? And what does the MP do? Magically enhance the staff for you? All of that makes zero sense and should be clearly documented as a total one-off Marketplace mechanic.

10 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

Where is this nonsense of a ‘generate stones’ in a Marketplace documented? And what does the MP do? Magically enhance the staff for you? All of that makes zero sense and should be clearly documented as a total one-off Marketplace mechanic.

literally the first youtube video in the search

And is showing u on an Xbox not a PC

Edited by Hieraphant

1 hour ago, Hieraphant said:

literally the first youtube video in the search

And is showing u on an Xbox not a PC

‘Literally’?? LoL. 

You act like this video is showing us how the MP works. This video is showing how to exploit the markplace to get unlimited Blackstones for as long as you have silver. Blackstones that don’t actually exist in the economy but are generated by the MP, thus breaking the economy for Blackstones. 

This game mecahnic is complete garbage. It takes out the need to ever upgrade your non-boss gear the normal way and risk  the repeated cycle of RNG failure,. No need for failstacks or any reblaith stacks. 

So, don’t act like this is common knowledge for Xbox players. It’s a garbage system that makes zero sense to have in a Marketplace where the economy is suppose to be player driven.  Find Blackstones or extract off of gear you enhanced, not gear generated by a Marketplace with Blackstones in it.

15 hours ago, Hieraphant said:

Here. Because no matter what anyone tells you, you want to complain and just dont understand anything even when its right in front of you.

https://www.mmorpg.com/mobile/games.cfm?game=334&amp;ismb=1

EDIT: I’m sure you read my original reply to you. I’ll let that sink in just for you.

Any system that calls itself a Marketplace or Auction House is supposed to be about player trade and commerce.

Not this ‘item generator’ Marketplace. A system that will create a item for you that doesn’t exist isn’t a Marketplace, it’s a vendor. So don’t munge it into the Marketplace.

I can clearly see now why PC players argue that this game is pay to win. As long as you have large amounts of silver, you can have the Marketplace generate items for you.

So..

- Buy outfits on Pearl Store (PAY)

- List Outfits on Market Place to sell for silver (TO)

- Collect your millions of Silver (WIN)

Then enjoy having the Marketplace generate +15 items for you and endless supplies of Bladk Stones for failstacks and PEN items. Wow...lightbulb. How dumb is this game...

Edited by Uberkull

13 hours ago, Uberkull said:

Then enjoy having the Marketplace generate +15 items for you and endless supplies of Bladk Stones for failstacks and PEN items. Wow...lightbulb. How dumb is this game...

The system does not generate +15 items.

You can get any + value within the same subcategory.

0to+5, +6to+9, +10to+12.

+13, +14 and +15 all have their own subcategory, so if there are none on the market you can't buy a +15. 

What it actually does is allow you to sell that enhanced +8 or +9 weapon drop you might get, cause it would NOT sell at +9 but it'll get sold instant at +7 and you still get the money for a +9. 

Edited by Undyinghero

14 hours ago, Uberkull said:

So..

- Buy outfits on Pearl Store (PAY)

- List Outfits on Market Place to sell for silver (TO)

- Collect your millions of Silver (WIN)

How dumb is this game...

1. Not pay to win. Its pay for convienance because if u wanna drop money for 30m silver go for it. Intelligent people make money in game easily and dont spend real cash. 

If your gonna argue p2w at least put some substance behind it. Outfits are p2w not costumes and even that would be a hard stretch and id argue convienance for most of it.

2. How dumb??? Well your still playing it so what is more dumb, the game or you still playing it after saying how dumb it is.

32 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

1. Not pay to win. Its pay for convienance because if u wanna drop money for 30m silver go for it. Intelligent people make money in game easily and dont spend real cash. 

If your gonna argue p2w at least put some substance behind it. Outfits are p2w not costumes and even that would be a hard stretch and id argue convienance for most of it.

2. How dumb??? Well your still playing it so what is more dumb, the game or you still playing it after saying how dumb it is.

You can’t even follow a simple flow. Sell costumes or outfits = billions of silver. At that point I can use this joke of a marketplace and generate items and stones, and anything else I need to BiS.

I’m done with you, as are many on this forum. You argued with me on Bug Report thread. How pathetic is your retirement? Bingo not doing it for you?

Going forward. I will report any post you reply to me on. Until there is a Block function, that’s the only way I see getting you off this forum.

Edited by Uberkull

1 hour ago, Undyinghero said:

The system does not generate +15 items.

You can get any + value within the same subcategory.

0to+5, +6to+9, +10to+12.

+13, +14 and +15 all have their own subcategory, so if there are none on the market you can't buy a +15. 

What it actually does is allow you to sell that enhanced +8 or +9 weapon drop you might get, cause it would NOT sell at +9 but it'll get sold instant at +7 and you still get the money for a +9. 

I can buy 200 +12 for the stones and keep one Yuria +12. Then simply get it  to +15 (or hugher) with my 2000+ stones.

The Marletplace generated the +12 Yurias and the stones I would extract.

Yes, not directly +15, but only a couple steps and I’m there.

13 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

I can buy 200 +12 for the stones and keep one Yuria +12. Then simply get it  to +15 (or hugher) with my 2000+ stones.

The Marletplace generated the +12 Yurias and the stones I would extract.

Yes, not directly +15, but only a couple steps and I’m there.

Your still missing it. Someone puts a +10, +11, or +12 which registers 1 item in the 10-12 range.

Buyer buys what they want. If its above what the seller posted the system generates it as the higher item(at a higher cost). The seller gets their money. 

There has to be an item registered in the range. The system isnt magically generating the base item.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

I can buy 200 +12 for the stones and keep one Yuria +12. Then simply get it  to +15 (or hugher) with my 2000+ stones

If you think buying the +12 is a valid idea then you clearly don't understand how pricing works on the marketplace... 

You buy the +7 one for weapons or +5 one for armor. Anything over that you are getting ripped off. 

I legit never sold any pearl item and I am at over 300mill in all +15, pri weapons and I would have better gear but no hards or sharp on the marketplace and I don't play more than 2hours a day so I'd rather not spend it choping trees.

Buying pearl items and selling them for silver is not only a waste of money IMO, it actuly doesn't get you much ahead of the curve.

A costume gets you 28mil or so silver.

I get that every 6 hours totally afk from workers gathering and crafting. 

You can sell 35 costumes a week for 980mil total for 1050 USD. 

I get 784 mil a week, completely afk, and it costs me NOYlTHING. And I will make even more once I have more CP. 

See? Not much ahead for a ludicrous amount of money. 

Edited by Undyinghero
Typo

3 minutes ago, Undyinghero said:

If you think buying the +12 is a valid idea then you clearly don't understand how pricing works on the marketplace... 

You buy the +7 one for weapons or +5 one for armor. Anything over that you are getting ripped off. 

I legit never sold any pearl item and I am at over 300mill in all +15, pri weapons and I don't play more than 2hours a day. 

Buying pearl items and selling them for silver is not only a waste of money IMO, it actuly doesn't get you much ahead of the curve.

A costume gets you 28mil or so silver.

I get that every 6 hours totally afk from workers gathering and crafting. 

See i try to say that to him and he will find a way to argue it. Sure u can buy costumes and sell it, but the RNG system doesnt mean your $10,000 investment doesnt guarentee to get you any further then a free to play players who makes their own money

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Undyinghero said:

. See? Not much ahead for à ludicrous amount of money. 

Quality of Life comes in many forms. Whales spend 2 minutes, 1 in Pearl Shop, 1 at Marketplace.

Once they have all the items they need, they spend their time gearing how they want. PvP focused, best gear possible.

And they skipped all the second job, life skills and the ridiculous AFK Xbox burner.

36 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

You can’t even follow a simple flow. Sell costumes or outfits = billions of silver. At that point I can use this joke of a marketplace and generate items and stones, and anything else I need to BiS.

I’m done with you, as are many on this forum. You argued with me on Bug Report thread. How pathetic is your retirement? Bingo not doing it for you?

Going forward. I will report any post you reply to me on. Until there is a Block function, that’s the only way I see getting you off this forum.

reporting to just report will also get you off the forums as well. Excessive false reports can do the same. And just remember same can apply to you, a lot of forum users could have seen how negative you were towards the game before release, during final beta. 

Personally I just take people with a grain of salt, make my own opinions and just post my findings, and try to help people were i can, and not try to keyboard warrior on the forums. I've got energy to gain and contribution to grind 540/400 doesn't happen overnight. 

6 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

reporting to just report will also get you off the forums as well. Excessive false reports can do the same. And just remember same can apply to you, a lot of forum users could have seen how negative you were towards the game before release, during final beta. 

Personally I just take people with a grain of salt, make my own opinions and just post my findings, and try to help people were i can, and not try to keyboard warrior on the forums. I've got energy to gain and contribution to grind 540/400 doesn't happen overnight. 

He’s in your guild isn’t he? Cmon now.... just stop,

I can choose to Report, which I rarely ever do. But his track record here across all his posts is worth a ‘timeout’.

Having a opinion on a game direction, positive or negative, is called feedback. You might want to review your logic on being negative about a games direction vs harassment on a forum.

Example...if Anthem banned users for Negative comments on the EA forums, there would have no one left. Have you followed that dumpster fire over there? 

Be real here, official forums are for feedback and discussion about the game. Positive and negative. Not always sunshine and unicorns.

1 minute ago, Uberkull said:

He’s in your guild isn’t he? Cmon now.... just stop,

I can choose to Report, which I rarely ever do. But his track record here across all his posts is worth a ‘timeout’.

Having a opinion on a game direction, positive or negative, is called feedback. You might want to review your logic on being negative about a games direction vs harassment on a forum.

Example...if Anthem banned users for Negative comments on the EA forums, there would have no one left. Have you followed that dumpster fire over there? 

Be real here, official forums are for feedback and discussion about the game. Positive and negative. Not always sunshine and unicorns.

And what precisely is his track record because all I can clearly see is someone trying to answer your question then you getting frustrated or upset when it’s not the anawer you are looking for. So far many people have told you the same thing but you keep detracting to some weird reasons why you feel its pay to win. 

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, PhierceMage said:

And what precisely is his track record because all I can clearly see is someone trying to answer your question then you getting frustrated or upset when it’s not the anawer you are looking for. So far many people have told you the same thing but you keep detracting to some weird reasons why you feel its pay to win. 

Haha...another guildie, and your first post! How cute!

Track Record? Just a sample, review that thread...link

Edited by Uberkull

27 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

Haha...another guildie, and your first post! How cute!

Track Record? Just a sample, review that thread...link

You know what’s real cute is how you joined almost a week before hime but he has a higher community reputation than you which informs me that he is doing something right and not just trolling. 

And for you to assume we are in the same guild is pretty interesting, but I guess that’s your paranoia getting the best of you.

All I have seen in this post is people answer you original question in multiple forms the all pretty much amounted to the same thing, and you just can’t accept the answers given to you, as for the link you have provided he has answered questions in a way he answers them, if you don’t like how he answered it that is on on you but he answered the questions nonetheless.

oh hey look post numero two.

😉

23 minutes ago, PhierceMage said:

You know what’s real cute is how you joined almost a week before hime but he has a higher community reputation than you which informs me that he is doing something right and not just trolling. 

And for you to assume we are in the same guild is pretty interesting, but I guess that’s your paranoia getting the best of you.

All I have seen in this post is people answer you original question in multiple forms the all pretty much amounted to the same thing, and you just can’t accept the answers given to you, as for the link you have provided he has answered questions in a way he answers them, if you don’t like how he answered it that is on on you but he answered the questions nonetheless.

oh hey look post numero two.

😉

Look at the big brains on Brad!

This is a bug report thread. Maybe coming here to target confrontational dialogue shouldn’t be the point of a bug report forum.

A bug report forum isnt a Q&A thread. I’m not looking for answers. And certainly not answers from some forum grandpa that pisses on everyones posts.

Me paranoid about some Leetist Guild? Ha...I give a **** what you idiots circle jerk about.

PS...thanks for the ignore tip. I have plenty to add now...

Edited by Uberkull