Sign in to follow this  
Fury091014

Life Skill Bug.

I am a very specific person and if something is not how i want it i often delete my character due to things not the way i want it to look.

I was looking at my life skill page and noticed 20 points into my shaking, i have never! not once used shaking...

My mind is not alright with this and i will have to delete this character and remake the same character to have 0 shaking to be able to continue to play the game.

Is this a bug? did someone hack my game and shake something?

I have severe paranoia and keep everything the way i see it and when something changes out of the blue like this is bothers me beyond the point of normal.

Please @[CM]Shirna @[GM]Kushalook into this issue, I can not and will not play this character if this shaking has 20 points in it, i did not do anything to gain those points!

Picture link

The only life skill i have done so far is train my horse a few levels, that is it!

Edited by Fury091014

I don’t know how the system works 100% yet but it does put numbers into sub-skills that don’t correlate with what you have done. I have the same thing and I suspect everyone does. 

With that being said, you’re going to end up deleting every single character. Do your best to just move on and accept that this is apparently how the game works. 🤷🏻‍♂️

For a more practical response, can someone with knowledge as to how exactly these numbers relate to our actions respond? 

7 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

I don’t know how the system works 100% yet but it does put numbers into sub-skills that don’t correlate with what you have done. I have the same thing and I suspect everyone does. 

With that being said, you’re going to end up deleting every single character. Do your best to just move on and accept that this is apparently how the game works. 🤷🏻‍♂️

For a more practical response, can someone with knowledge as to how exactly these numbers relate to our actions respond? 

How has it done this for you?

I am used to the pc version, when i would say melt down gear or process sharps and hards it would fall into the category of that but not shaking.

On the Xbox one version i have only trained my horse 2 levels or so and that's it. I should not have any points in shaking or that sub category.

Thinking what else i have done, upgraded weapons to +15 and that is all so far.

Edited by Fury091014

lucky you :D

if this BDO life skill fairy also wants to add some points on my skills that would be appreciated

So if you combine potions into the larger versions that is considered shaking instead of alchemy even though it requires you to use the alchemy tab to do it. Maybe you’ve done that?

I dont mean to be that guy again....ok so maybe i do. But your title has BUG in it and yet u posted it in general and not BUG forms.  Logic?????

• Haha 1

So this is as good as any place to ask a question I’ve had: I’m assuming that, based on the answers I’m seeing here, the individualized skills that are under the primary life skills should directly reflect the amount we have done the particular action correct?

5 minutes ago, Legendary said:

99% of my processing exp has come from chopping wood but ive got 80 in shaking im pro 1 in processing......... #logic

And 0 in chopping still right? I’ve done a lot of chopping as well and mine still says 0.

Just now, Downtain said:

And 0 in chopping still right? I’ve done a lot of chopping as well and mine still says 0.

This. 

So much this. LOL

6 minutes ago, Legendary said:

99% of my processing exp has come from chopping wood but ive got 80 in shaking im pro 1 in processing......... #logic

1 minute ago, Downtain said:

If u looked right above u i already answered the question. Its not in game. Its just released in korean version, we just have their UI. The numbers mean nothing

• Like 1

Yes i think it may be an issue, if you look at my picture i linked.

I have only started horse training and it shows 0 in it while shaking shows 20...

So to my conclusion this is a known issue.

Thank you everyone for the feedback.

On another note: No, upgrading potions in heidel doesn't do anything for processing at all, tested this on the pc version.

Edited by Fury091014

For the love of all things RNG do u people read replies to see if someone answered(like i dod twice already) or do u just post to see your post count go up

20 shaking was a reward from one of the velia quests. Think making a lump of sugar or one of those.

Dont know what it does, but it's free and I am ok with it.

Just now, Doktar said:

20 shaking was a reward from one of the velia quests. Think making a lump of sugar or one of those.

Dont know what it does, but it's free and I am ok with it.

Never done a single quest on 1 character i straight grinded to 49 and still get those numbers. They are irrelevant as of now

35 minutes ago, Doktar said:

It is shared on alts. I have it on my other characters.

All.characters will get the same crap numbers as they level. Weither u never touch lifeskills, or if u chopped wood from 1-60